All Aboard

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2011, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2011 08:58 AM by TrainWreck.)
All Aboard
(15-04-2011 10:17 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  I wasn't aware Wreck was a Fundy. Undecided
I have to say that for all the intellectual posturing he presumes to commit on board, that he has an acid demeanor, disrespect and unabashed contempt for atheists, while repeatedly posting here just to start shit indicates to me at least that he's really not that smart after all.
I am not a theist. I am, however, the better intellectual, and my devising of a secular classification system is absolute proof of superior intelligence. My contempt for atheists is based on my recognition of atheists continued failure to accept the responsibility of organizing principled community.

(15-04-2011 10:17 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  So much hate for atheism and atheists, and TrainWreck is still here. Showing his ass, attacking people, spouting crap he clearly hasn't the intellect to discuss with any veracity, and in his mind that all proves he's superior to every one of us.
I am losing interest in this forum, because it is no better then any other atheist forum, and so, it maintains and perpetuates the same erroneous dogma that prevents atheists from abandoning their social guardians - Christians. I have stated previously in a thread that my abandoning the forum is not to be understood that I am a troll, but rather that I am losing interest, because the forum is just like the others, except of course, the membership size.

(15-04-2011 10:17 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Wreck, you need to get a hobby man.
Besides the one you have now; self-deprecation!
Oh hell, how'd I miss that correlation? You are a Fundy!
That's one hell of a "Christ like" demeanor you're showing us.Angel Are we suppose to take that as an example of what we're missing not believing in what makes you like that? Rolleyes
I am not a Christian. For all intents and purposes, I am an atheist - an independent and critically thinking atheist. Which comes across to atheists as something akin to Christianity, because of the criticism of atheists failure to organize politically. Christians would have no problem if atheists organized politically - they would not vote for an atheist, but why would atheists vote for a theist???

(15-04-2011 10:17 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  I'm going to ignore you now. The only way Trolls thrive is when they're paid attention.
That is true, but I am not a troll.

I have every intention of being the atheist leader who delivers atheists out of their abysmal condition that serves only to "cope" with the Christians. And proper classification serves that solution - eventually you will think in accordance to my classification system.

By the way, I like all the smiley faces Rolleyes

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2011, 11:30 AM
RE: All Aboard
Obvious troll is obvious. Sleepy

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
17-04-2011, 11:36 AM
So, I've been ridiculously busy with work lately and have really not been spending a lot of time on this board. When I've been here I've really just focused on about 10% of the threads (just reading the thread where the post titles interested me), kept up with those few threads, and that's really been about it. As a result, I was not even aware of this guy until like 3 days ago. Yesterday I really looked at some of his posts for the first time and noticed he's just taking a beating in the ratings. So, my first thought is: this is going to be my kind of guy; a guy who is just way to fun to ignore.

Anyway ....

TrainWreck - you declare yourself an intellectually superior person because you've come up with some kind of Dewey Decimal system for people? Really? That's really your position? That must some unbelievably super terrific secular classification system you've got going there. I can't wait to learn more about it. Do you put the shorter people at lower level and the taller people at the back row?

I can't believe this guy has a -12 rating. He looks to be more fun then the guy we had who was all hung up because we continued to use the same calendar that the catholic church uses.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
17-04-2011, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2011 12:35 PM by Observer.)
[Image: please-do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
18-04-2011, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2011 02:23 AM by MasterRottweiler.)
Oh dear... I've been reading some of your posts TrainWreck. Now you are starting to sound like some kind of "mesianic" leader lol. You are not being constructive, you are not here to ask us what do we think about your so called "classification system", you came here to force us to accept your ideas as an unquestionable truth. I think you might be a troll or someone extremely egotistical who does not like to be questioned.

[Image: bd50923de57acbe667133d1ed4ab87e1.jpg]

And if you decide to leave this forum, thats ok, but dont slam the door please.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-04-2011, 11:14 AM
(17-04-2011 08:48 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I am a Christian. For all intents and purposes, I am a theist - an incoherent and pseudo intellectual theist. Which comes across to atheists as something akin to insanity, because of the criticism of atheists failure to organize politically. Christians would have a problem if atheists organized politically - but who do we know who can herd cats?

(15-04-2011 10:17 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  I'm going to ignore you now. The only way Trolls thrive is when they're paid attention.
That is true, I am a troll.

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
20-04-2011, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 10:59 AM by TrainWreck.)
(17-04-2011 11:36 AM)BnW Wrote:  That must some unbelievably super terrific secular classification system you've got going there. I can't wait to learn more about it. Do you put the shorter people at lower level and the taller people at the back row?
That may be, I have not gotten that far, yet. Classifying people will be by many different ways such as race, religion, and occupation would be the most notable. But yes, you should put forth your best attempt to learn more about it, because as you have noted, I am not afraid to brag about my accomplishment.

(17-04-2011 11:36 AM)BnW Wrote:  I can't believe this guy has a -12 rating. He looks to be more fun then the guy we had who was all hung up because we continued to use the same calendar that the catholic church uses.
I will agree with that part of that guy's argument - I would suggest that our calendar start on the Spring Equinox, and so forth, in accordance with the solar and lunar schedules, no matter how chaotic it may seem to be.

(18-04-2011 01:27 AM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  . . .You are not being constructive, you are not here to ask us what do we think about your so called "classification system", you came here to force us to accept your ideas as an unquestionable truth. I think you might be a troll or someone extremely egotistical who does not like to be questioned.
I am not a troll, and I am very confident in the utility of the classification system. I sincerely believe classification is the epitome of science, and it is astounding to understand that atheists are not at the forefront of such a development and its promotion in society - atheists should not be concerned about my seemingly brash personality, but concerned about the integration of such a development into the mainstream of education.

Atheists arguments with the Christians, and amongst themselves, are extremely plagued with category error, which favors the Christians, and ultimately explains their control of society.

Your calling me a troll is an example of the limits of your tolerance for diverse thinking, and defines the dogma of atheist thought.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
20-04-2011, 12:38 PM
So to prove you are not a troll you started a thread with the intent of getting people to discuss you...well I am sold! Hey guys this person is not a troll!
' '" ' " " ' ' " ' ' " " ' ' " " ' " " " " " " " " " " " " " " '" " " " " " " ' " " ' ' " " " " " " " " " ' " " " " " " " " "
*sarcasm *sarcasm *sarcasm *sarcasm

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
20-04-2011, 01:53 PM
(17-04-2011 08:48 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I am losing interest in this forum, because it is no better then any other atheist forum, and so, it maintains and perpetuates the same erroneous dogma that prevents atheists from abandoning their social guardians - Christians. I have stated previously in a thread that my abandoning the forum is not to be understood that I am a troll, but rather that I am losing interest, because the forum is just like the others, except of course, the membership size.

It appears to me that the membership here is losing as much interest in you as you are in the forum. If you really feel we are no better than other atheist forums and we maintain and perpetuate some sort of erroneous dogma, then wouldn't your ideas be better received elsewhere? Perhaps it's time for you to move on to greener pastures.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
20-04-2011, 02:12 PM
Brotip:

If every forum I get on would start calling ma a troll, I would start asking questions about myself, not about the fora I frequent...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.