"All Aboard!" WOO WOO!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: "All Aboard!" WOO WOO!
[Image: TupacChopra5fo.jpg]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Octapulse's post
08-10-2015, 12:42 PM
(08-10-2015 11:26 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  [Image: TupacChopra5fo.jpg]

Bit of a disservice to a talented man.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
08-10-2015, 02:02 PM

See, this is why some people should not be issued math. It's a bit like guns. Yeah, you might have a legal right to them, but if you stuff them down the front of your pants with the safety off you shouldn't have them in the first place.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
08-10-2015, 05:43 PM
(07-10-2015 01:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 12:44 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  So I was running threw the internet Fact checking myself. I was looking for who started the quote "The first step in understanding, is admitting you know nothing." I want to say it Socrates, but I got sidetracked. That's when I fell upon this in Yahoo answers.

The number one response out of 20+ comments.

I'm feeling WOOzie.

Me too..

And I think that dude's been to our forum.

I think he's still here.

#sigh
08-10-2015, 07:41 PM
(07-10-2015 12:44 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  So I was running threw the internet Fact checking myself. I was looking for who started the quote "The first step in understanding, is admitting you know nothing." I want to say it Socrates, but I got sidetracked. That's when I fell upon this in Yahoo answers.

Quote:Is true knowledge knowing that you know nothing or is true knowledge knowing that you know everything?

Quote: Best Answer: When I was 15, I received a revelation from God. The number 0 the letter o and the circle O were all the same thing. When I would explain this to people they didn't get it and thought I was a lunatic. I had no idea how to explain to anyone what it meant, and so very clearly I knew everything and nothing at the same time.

If I were to explain to you that O represent the universe as a whole, and o represents any given part of it, and that 0 represents non-existent but functionally participatory potential (such as potential particles in the workings of the quantum physics description of the electron.)

This means that every component of the universe is a REPLICA of the whole universe (to see more about this, search: Mandelbrot Sets, Recessive Wallpapering and Complexity Theory.) It also means that the void part of the universe (potential) determines the ACTUAL parts of the universe, and that things that really are are imaginary ALSO.

This means that anything is everything and nothing at the same time!

No wonder nobody could understand me.

So look at anything in front of you. Know that and you know everything AND nothing.

I'm feeling WOOzie.

I am feeling kinds sick, and exhausted for having read that!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
09-10-2015, 06:01 AM

Quote:Is true knowledge knowing that you know nothing or is true knowledge knowing that you know everything?

Quote: Best Answer: When I was 15, I received a revelation from God. The number 0 the letter o and the circle O were all the same thing. When I would explain this to people they didn't get it and thought I was a lunatic. I had no idea how to explain to anyone what it meant, and so very clearly I knew everything and nothing at the same time.

If I were to explain to you that O represent the universe as a whole, and o represents any given part of it, and that 0 represents non-existent but functionally participatory potential (such as potential particles in the workings of the quantum physics description of the electron.)

This means that every component of the universe is a REPLICA of the whole universe (to see more about this, search: Mandelbrot Sets, Recessive Wallpapering and Complexity Theory.) It also means that the void part of the universe (potential) determines the ACTUAL parts of the universe, and that things that really are are imaginary ALSO.

This means that anything is everything and nothing at the same time!

No wonder nobody could understand me.

So look at anything in front of you. Know that and you know everything AND nothing.

I'm feeling WOOzie.

I think Pops has been answering questions in Yahoo.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 1 user Likes Eva's post
09-10-2015, 06:14 AM
(07-10-2015 12:44 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
Quote: Best Answer: When I was 15, I received a revelation from God. The number 0 the letter o and the circle O were all the same thing.

He's so lucky to be born in a place that uses a language where all three of those symbols look the same.

On a side note: was the poster Ken M? Best troll, ever. Hands down.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
09-10-2015, 06:27 AM
This was the # 1 answer???

Oh and it was Plato, quoting Socrates.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.