All Aboard

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2011, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 03:31 PM by TrainWreck.)
RE: All Aboard
Yeah, it's quite a dilemma. The aspect that I have to put forth is that atheists are just as 'looney' as the theists, because of the plural-secular society (everybody is in the same fishbowl), and that they need to be segregated for their own good; and this can only be accomplished by appealing to the Christians, who are the "social guardians," to recognize the erroneous reasoning of the atheists, because atheists do not recognize their erroneous dogma themselves to voluntarily segregate to sort their social problems - believing they're all a bunch of different snow flakes and that social order will prevail if religion is eradicated somehow by the theists because atheism has such tolerant ideals.

Atheists are going to look foolish, because of this, that is for sure. Not only will they be unable to accept responsibility for having not devised a better classification system during their recent social liberation, atheists will be embarrassed for having rejected the opportunity put before them by me. This subsequently moots the atheists argument that religion has suppressed science, because classification is the epitome of science, and the atheists failed to recognize to champion classification reform before the theists, in favor of circle-jerking about how stupid the Christians are. Not to mention, the atheists failure to act charitably toward the innovator of such reform.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2011, 03:27 PM
I don't see how a 'TrainWreck' is going to help anyone so stop appealing to us! No sane person is going to put you in charge of public transport in any country on this planet. EVER!

Where I come from derailed trains are a bad thing!
20-04-2011, 03:58 PM
(20-04-2011 03:11 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The aspect that I have to put forth is that atheists are just as 'looney' as the theists, because of the plural-secular society (everybody is in the same fishbowl), and that they need to be segregated for their own good; and this can only be accomplished by appealing to the Christians, who are the "social guardians," to recognize the erroneous reasoning of the atheists, because atheists do not recognize their erroneous dogma themselves to voluntarily segregate to sort their social problems - believing they're all a bunch of different snow flakes and that social order will prevail if religion is eradicated somehow by the theists because atheism has such tolerant ideals.

Just as an amusing aside; this is the worst run-on sentence I've ever read!! What makes it even more funny is that it was written by someone who claims superior intellegence. Your communication is in need of some fine tuning Trainwreck. LOL

So many cats, so few good recipes.
21-04-2011, 10:35 AM
(20-04-2011 10:33 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(17-04-2011 11:36 AM)BnW Wrote:  That must some unbelievably super terrific secular classification system you've got going there. I can't wait to learn more about it. Do you put the shorter people at lower level and the taller people at the back row?
That may be, I have not gotten that far, yet. Classifying people will be by many different ways such as race, religion, and occupation would be the most notable. But yes, you should put forth your best attempt to learn more about it, because as you have noted, I am not afraid to brag about my accomplishment.

Hold the phone. What do you mean you have not gotten that far yet? Earlier, you said you had created your super terrific classification system and that this made intellectually superior; you were Wile E. Coyote, super genius. But, now it turns out that you've created nothing, the intellectual equivalent of Elmer Fudd.

Which is it: do you have this classification system that makes you a genius, or don't you? It can't be both. It's put up or shut up time.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
21-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Trainwrecks argument sounds like nothing more than the atheist episode of South Park when Cartman is trying to find a way to skip ahead in time to get a Wii and ends up years in the future in a world controlled by different atheist groups at war over Richard Dawkins. And Trainwrecks classification system that is designed to segregate us based on belief is no more valid than segregating us based on race/gender/height/pizza topping preference. Atheist: One who denies the existence of god. Atheist does not mean: social/political organization with an agenda. I consider myself a realist, social liberal, pro-education and an economic conservative. My beliefs on god have no bearing on how I want governments to function. A government should be protective of its people without discriminating against them. Promoting a classification system that encourages segregation is perhaps THE MOST UNINTELLIGENT IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD, and I have heard/came up with some dumb ideas!

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
21-04-2011, 11:27 AM
Now you're just throwing logic and intelligence at this. Where's the fun in that?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
21-04-2011, 11:34 AM
(21-04-2011 11:27 AM)BnW Wrote:  Now you're just throwing logic and intelligence at this. Where's the fun in that?

I find logic and intelligence to be fun and irrational arguments to be rather...rather...well stupid and irrational! I am sure Trainwreckedinthahead would disagree. Tongue

Evolve

Smartass
21-04-2011, 04:10 PM
(21-04-2011 11:26 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  And Trainwrecks classification system that is designed to segregate us based on belief is no more valid than segregating us based on race/gender/height/pizza topping preference.
The system is not designed to segregate people, it is designed to be a better rendition of arrangement of knowledge. My opinion concerning social segregation is based on the concept of scientific experiment, where it is necessary to distinguish the control from the experiment group.

(21-04-2011 11:26 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Atheist: One who denies the existence of god. Atheist does not mean: social/political organization with an agenda.
Well, the only thing that does mean social political organization is social political organization, and every organization has the potential to be a social political organization. Previously American Atheist billed their national convention for this year to elicit the sense of being a political activity by calling it a "caucus" and holding it in Iowa, but they had to scrap the idea because of atheists like you.

(21-04-2011 11:26 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I consider myself a realist, social liberal, pro-education and an economic conservative. My beliefs on god have no bearing on how I want governments to function.
Sure you do, check it out . . .
(21-04-2011 11:26 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  A government should be protective of its people without discriminating against them.
See, you have proclaimed a political agenda based on your beliefs - other people believe differently, such as me who recognize the limits of a plural-secular political districts. You just cannot please all people at all times if there is no common set of rules.
(21-04-2011 11:26 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Promoting a classification system that encourages segregation is perhaps THE MOST UNINTELLIGENT IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD, and I have heard/came up with some dumb ideas!
Well, you are not going to be able to avoid the system - it will eventually enter into the realm of society and your community - the system is computer friendly, and as people begin to realize that they need a computer friendly classification system to store their many years of research this is the system they will get. And so, they will then want their real and virtual libraries to be compatible with it. So get ready.

And it is social contracts that segregate people, anyway.

(21-04-2011 11:34 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(21-04-2011 11:27 AM)BnW Wrote:  Now you're just throwing logic and intelligence at this. Where's the fun in that?

I find logic and intelligence to be fun and irrational arguments to be rather...rather...well stupid and irrational! I am sure Trainwreckedinthahead would disagree. Tongue
You have know idea what logic and intelligence is, otherwise, you would be seeking a standardized classification system to impose on people to get their minds straight.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
21-04-2011, 04:34 PM
lol
Sometimes trolling a troll can be quite entertaining. Watching you distort every point I made is an impressive feat.
Tongue

Evolve

Smartass
21-04-2011, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2011 05:38 PM by TrainWreck.)
(21-04-2011 10:35 AM)BnW Wrote:  Hold the phone. What do you mean you have not gotten that far yet?
As I stated there are several different ways for people to be classified, and I am sure there are others. The system I have devised thus far has taken me three years to do - it involved a considerable amount of concentrated deliberation of recognizing the general categories of technology and how they are to be arranged in a list that will be consistent for people to be able to understand. What is left to be deliberated is very detailed areas of technology that will require advisement from professionals in the specific areas. What I have done is what library scientists should have done eighty years ago.

(21-04-2011 10:35 AM)BnW Wrote:  Earlier, you said you had created your super terrific classification system and that this made intellectually superior; you were Wile E. Coyote, super genius. But, now it turns out that you've created nothing, the intellectual equivalent of Elmer Fudd.
Please, obviously, I have not created nothing - there is a unique list that you, and everyone else, can review. I am a genius because I recognized the collation system and applied it to devise the classification system. The classification system will not make a person a genius, it will however, make people smarter by increasing their ability to understand how concepts of technology are associated (cross-reference), which subsequently, increases their ability to access the correct areas of technology for their research.

(21-04-2011 10:35 AM)BnW Wrote:  Which is it: do you have this classification system that makes you a genius, or don't you? It can't be both. It's put up or shut up time.
You are very jealous - "It can't be both" - what are you talking about? It makes me a genius, or not???

Believe it, pal; I doubt if I will be shut up - I'll probably be awarded a Nobel Peace Prize when everything is said and done, and you, and the rest of the atheists, are going to look stupid for having rejected the idea of what classification does for society. You want to straighten-out people's minds? You have to get the classification system standardized.