All Hallows Eve

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2011, 12:34 PM
RE: All Hallows Eve
Great list, especially since you stopped with just the first scream which for me is the only good one though I haven't seen the new one.
Let me In is also a classic not a lot o people have even heard of, the Swedish one anyways. I've never heard of 30 days later though. I will be sure to look it up. The only one I don't like is Blair Witch but I understand tons of people do so it's a good addition!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2011, 05:05 PM
That is the cutest little lion I've ever seen. LOL

Years ago...when I was in high school, my little brother and I dressed up as Luke and Leia. He and I are about nine years apart, so he was fairly young. I took him trick or treating around the neighborhood, having a great old time, when all of a sudden...we stop dead in our tracks. Coming our way is Darth Vader.

Both my brother and Vader had lightsabers, so they drew them, turned them on, and had the most hilarious duel. I was dying laughing, and so was everyone else out there that night. My brother and I still laugh about that...

Sadly, he's Super Christian now, and doesn't celebrate Halloween anymore...so he may not appreciate my Lady Doctor Who costume this year...LOL

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
07-10-2011, 06:13 PM
I love that lol! If you'd had that on tape I bet you would have been a front runner for Americas Funniest Home Videos! Sorry he's super Christian now, it's always a shame to lose those we care about to that plague. In a way it's equal to zombieism!!!!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
07-10-2011, 08:13 PM

I love Halloween. It's the only holiday with religious connotations I remotely enjoy. I am not expected to hold hands in a circle before diving into the candy or bow my head before taking part in the sacramental beer bong. I can dress up as a slutty zombie nurse because, let's face it, any other time of the year I'd just get arrested.

As far as family movies I haven't seen these listed yet:
Mr Boogety
The Ghost of Mr Chicken
Black Beards Ghost

Adult movies. I actually scare pretty easily so I prefer supernatural drama to horror.
The Craft
Wolfman
American Werewolf in paris
Lost Boys

Favorite memory
We didn't have a lot of money growing up; my mom taught grade school and my dad was in the tech industry before it started paying more than bragging rights. My mom was in night school so my dad was taking us out. Seeing as how as lacked money and my sister and I were tired of taking turns being pocahantas/A black cat, my dad taught us how to make masks out of paper plates. We went to the big abandoned house on the corner and he let us run around in the yard.

Come to think of it, I doubt my Mom knows to this day how close we all were to getting tetnis.

Lastly, one thing I miss about living in New York is that I could always smell Halloween coming. I would be walking home from school and there'd be a cold snap, a gust of wind pulling down a leaf, and the air would smell briefly like cinnamon.

In Texas we have 2 seasons; raining and not raining. But I don't complain. I get slutty zombie nurses!

Oh, btw zaika; I appreciate your lady Dr Who costume. Are you going as River Song or is this a female variation on the current The Doctor's "cool" outfit?
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Yeah I like slutty nurses too lol!

But I'm pretty sure you're supposed to do the hand circle before consuming the candy.

Watch out for sammy.