All The Personality Test Threads Merged Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
07-06-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: The many personalities of TTA
INFP according to me, INTP according to my wife.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 03:54 PM
ENTJ Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Very quick responses. I'm assuming that you've both taken the Jung test before. How accurate did you find the personality description? Has it been useful in your day to day occupation (and does your occupation fit with your description)?

Front Yard Astronomy Blog / YouTube

“The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church.”
-Ferdinand Magellan
07-06-2013, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 04:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-06-2013 04:01 PM)FYAstronomy Wrote:  Very quick responses. I'm assuming that you've both taken the Jung test before. How accurate did you find the personality description? Has it been useful in your day to day occupation (and does your occupation fit with your description)?

Psssst ... click on the little blue thingy in my post. A bunch of us already took it a while ago. Might want to resurrect that thread instead. Wink

#sigh
07-06-2013, 05:10 PM
(07-06-2013 03:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  INFP according to me, INTP according to my wife.

Me too.

Minus the wife part. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
07-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Not recently, but somewhere, there are at least two other threads in which we answered this question, (I say that only to explain the quick responses).
I think we established INTJ is by far the most common among us, (including me).
But the older I get the less "I" I am. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-06-2013, 06:11 PM
INTJ

In fact last I took the test I was 100% introvert.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
07-06-2013, 06:31 PM
(07-06-2013 06:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Not recently, but somewhere, there are at least two other threads in which we answered this question, (I say that only to explain the quick responses).
I think we established INTJ is by far the most common among us, (including me).
But the older I get the less "I" I am. Weeping

Why do you consider less "I" to be a bad thing?

Front Yard Astronomy Blog / YouTube

“The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church.”
-Ferdinand Magellan
07-06-2013, 06:38 PM
(07-06-2013 06:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Not recently, but somewhere, there are at least two other threads in which we answered this question, ...

Psst ... you can click on this little blue thingy in my post and maybe resurrect that thread.

(07-06-2013 05:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 03:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  INFP according to me, INTP according to my wife.
Me too. Minus the wife part. Weeping

Or we can just run with it here and hope some mod realizes the threads should be merged ... or not.

INFP: "Questor". Idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, and have a high capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

That don't surprise me, Hellbound, 'cause you was a preacher and shit and now you a counselor and shit. What surprises me is that your self-assessment was on the mark, ManlyGirl just laughed at my self-assessment.

"When my wife saw it I couldn't get her off the floor. Thought she was having a seizure or something. Ready to call 911. She redid it for me and I came back as:

INTP: "Architect". Great precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists. 1% of the total population."

I started as a PHIL major and took a shitload of both symbolic and mathematical logic at uni, then Manly got all preggo and shit and I realized that even a mediocre CS major is likely to command a higher salary than a very good philosopher. Manly's assessment seems more on the mark than my self-assessment. Perspective is everything. Tongue

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Should this be in the Science thread? Girl_nails

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post