All The Personality Test Threads Merged Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
11-09-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Very Accurate Personality Test
I am disappointed. I did get ''you are a piece of shit'', that's the only result I would have accepted as true.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Most... all? of these "personality tests" are bullshit apparently.

And the most infamous of all, and which is taken by more than 2.5 million people a year, and used by 89 of the Fortune 100 companies?

Myers-Briggs (MBTI)

"It appears that the MBTI does not conform to many of the basic standards expected of psychological tests. Many very specific predictions about the MBTI have not been confirmed or have been proved wrong. There is no obvious evidence that there are 16 unique categories in which all people can be placed. There is no evidence that scores generated by the MBTI reflect the stable and unchanging personality traits that are claimed to be measured. Finally, there is no evidence that the MBTI measures anything of value."

Smithsonian Institute.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
11-09-2017, 06:09 PM
I periodically take the Braverman Personality Type Assessment when I think it's time to adjust my neurotransmitters. Until they get a proper laboratory test for measuring neurotransmitter levels, it'll have to do.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-09-2017, 07:09 PM
(11-09-2017 06:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I periodically take the Braverman Personality Type Assessment when I think it's time to adjust my neurotransmitters. Until they get a proper laboratory test for measuring neurotransmitter levels, it'll have to do.

Quote:I pray only when I’m in need of spiritual support

If I answer false to this, because I don't pray at all, am I implying that I pray not only when when I’m in need of spiritual support? Meaning that I will pray for other reasons?

Consider

Quote:I have noticed that my memory ability is decreasing

Sadcryface I can't remember.

Quote:You are GABA Dominant.

And also GABA Deficient.

Yeah, OK.

Dodgy

11-09-2017, 08:21 PM
(11-09-2017 07:09 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-09-2017 06:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I periodically take the Braverman Personality Type Assessment when I think it's time to adjust my neurotransmitters. Until they get a proper laboratory test for measuring neurotransmitter levels, it'll have to do.

Quote:I pray only when I’m in need of spiritual support

If I answer false to this, because I don't pray at all, am I implying that I pray not only when when I’m in need of spiritual support? Meaning that I will pray for other reasons?

Consider

Quote:I have noticed that my memory ability is decreasing

Sadcryface I can't remember.

Quote:You are GABA Dominant.

And also GABA Deficient.

Yeah, OK.

Dodgy

That means it would be prudent for you not to dick with your neurotransmitters without professional supervision. Girly says fuck that, I can throw shit at the wall as good as these monkeys. But I can understand the reluctance of trying this at home without sufficient training.

#sigh
11-09-2017, 08:42 PM
(11-09-2017 07:09 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I pray only when I’m in need of spiritual support

Have you stopped beating your wife? Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
11-09-2017, 09:46 PM
(11-09-2017 05:59 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Most... all? of these "personality tests" are bullshit apparently.

And the most infamous of all, and which is taken by more than 2.5 million people a year, and used by 89 of the Fortune 100 companies?

Myers-Briggs (MBTI)

"It appears that the MBTI does not conform to many of the basic standards expected of psychological tests. Many very specific predictions about the MBTI have not been confirmed or have been proved wrong. There is no obvious evidence that there are 16 unique categories in which all people can be placed. There is no evidence that scores generated by the MBTI reflect the stable and unchanging personality traits that are claimed to be measured. Finally, there is no evidence that the MBTI measures anything of value."

Smithsonian Institute.
Seeing that info, I wonder because it was noted on here how many intj & intp people were listed on here despite intj supposedly being such a small % of people. Wondered what caused that, was it a highlight of the type of people a skeptical based atheist Internet forum community draws in or do the old what people are criteria not match the modern world of Internet introverts.. or is there some other reason in its flawed way.

Also I see people pointing to positive actual results of the big 5 scale tests for showing real differences, so maybe that deserves threads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
11-09-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: All The Personality Test Threads Merged Here
This thread was merged and now there seems to be several personality tests on it. I took the one that said I was "ENFP-A". Sounds like some sort of Donny trump mispelling.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-09-2017, 01:18 AM
(11-09-2017 11:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This thread was merged and now there seems to be several personality tests on it. I took the one that said I was "ENFP-A". Sounds like some sort of Donny trump mispelling.

You are an en-fapper. You're so hot that you cause people to fap Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-09-2017, 05:19 AM
(11-09-2017 11:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This thread was merged and now there seems to be several personality tests on it. I took the one that said I was "ENFP-A". Sounds like some sort of Donny trump mispelling.

I usually get INTJ-A on that one. I tried Girly's and found I was dopamine-dominant.

Dope-dominant: sounds like a description of the current Administration.