RE: All Things Punny and Wordy Play!

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2016, 12:49 PM
[Image: inbred-cat_c_1984799.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 9 users Like Commonsensei's post
28-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 7 users Like SYZ's post
28-05-2016, 08:08 PM
Roy Rogers was riding down a gulch near his home one day, when he was attacked by a mountain lion.
The lion's leap was a bit short and it only managed to grab Roy's leg and tear up his brand new cowboy boots.

The next day, he went out to track down the lion. He found it and shot it. Returning home, he skinned the big cat and nailed the hide to the side of the barn.

Later that day, a friend came by and, seeing the lion hide on the barn, asked, "Pardon me, Roy. Was that the cat that chewed your new shoes?"

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
28-05-2016, 08:18 PM
(28-05-2016 08:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  Roy Rogers was riding down a gulch near his home one day, when he was attacked by a mountain lion.
The lion's leap was a bit short and it only managed to grab Roy's leg and tear up his brand new cowboy boots.

The next day, he went out to track down the lion. He found it and shot it. Returning home, he skinned the big cat and nailed the hide to the side of the barn.

Later that day, a friend came by and, seeing the lion hide on the barn, asked, "Pardon me, Roy. Was that the cat that chewed your new shoes?"

Laugh out load Bowing

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
28-05-2016, 09:09 PM
A string walks into a bar.

The barman takes one look at the string and snarls, "Get out of here! We don't serve your kind!"

The string walks back outside, messes up its hair, ties itself up and saunters back into the bar.

The barman looks at the it suspiciously and asks menacingly, " Are you that string what was just in here?"

"No," replies the string calmly, "I'm a frayed knot."

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 7 users Like Paleophyte's post
28-05-2016, 10:05 PM
[Image: 84664425.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
28-05-2016, 10:15 PM
[Image: funny_puns_35.jpg]

Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 9 users Like Full Circle's post
28-05-2016, 11:59 PM
Weather report for Mexico City: Chile today, hot tamale.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
29-05-2016, 01:32 AM
Patient: ‘Doctor, my hair keeps falling out. Have you got anything to keep it in?’
Doctor: ‘How about a cardboard box ?’

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post