All battened down ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2012, 09:50 AM
All battened down ...
Just finished with the deck furniture and testing the generator. All good. Thumbsup

Back inside with coffee and cider doughnuts. Drooling

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
29-10-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: All battened down ...
(29-10-2012 09:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  Just finished with the deck furniture and testing the generator. All good. Thumbsup

Back inside with coffee and cider doughnuts. Drooling

Had to go into the office this morning. Heading home now, enjoy the coffee and cider doughnuts....mmmmm, doughnuts Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
29-10-2012, 09:53 AM
50 milliliters of rainwater expected here for the next little while. Stay warm, stay safe!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
29-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Got to sleep in. Federal Offices in DC closed today and I'm guessing tomorrow given how slow moving this massive bitch is.

Watched Manly make sure the sump pumps were operational and battery backups good. Then she was worried about water over a little 3 inch sill at the basement door. Went to get some sandbags but they were all sold out (hell they were even sold out of sand), so watched Manly make her own with kitty litter and pantyhose. Very ingenious that one. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-10-2012, 10:32 AM
(29-10-2012 10:27 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Got to sleep in. Federal Offices in DC closed today and I'm guessing tomorrow given how slow moving this massive bitch is.

Watched Manly make sure the sump pumps were operational and battery backups good. Then she was worried about water over a little 3 inch sill at the basement door. Went to get some sandbags but they were all sold out (hell they were even sold out of sand), so watched Manly make her own with kitty litter and pantyhose. Very ingenious that one. Big Grin

In the interests of full disclosure, I must say that I am madly in love with your wife. Yes

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-10-2012, 10:35 AM
(29-10-2012 10:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 10:27 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Got to sleep in. Federal Offices in DC closed today and I'm guessing tomorrow given how slow moving this massive bitch is.

In the interests of full disclosure, I must say that I am madly in love with your wife. Yes

Have you not heard Bob explain how much he has to work to support Manly and all her wild pursuits?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-10-2012, 10:43 AM
(29-10-2012 10:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 10:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  In the interests of full disclosure, I must say that I am madly in love with your wife. Yes

Have you not heard Bob explain how much he has to work to support Manly and all her wild pursuits?

I didn't say I wanted to marry her. No

29-10-2012, 10:45 AM
(29-10-2012 10:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 10:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Have you not heard Bob explain how much he has to work to support Manly and all her wild pursuits?

I didn't say I wanted to marry her. No

You make a good argument. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-10-2012, 10:59 AM
The President just said his thoughts and prayers are with you, so I guess I'll stop worrying.

~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
29-10-2012, 11:02 AM

Life jackets ready for all the beagles?

My dogs hate thunder and noisy, windy storms...there are only three of them, I can't imagine what it will be like in the Girly/Manly house the next couple of days/

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy