All cellular functions are  irreducibly complex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 09:09 AM
RE: All cellular functions are  irreducibly complex
(15-09-2015 06:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  As a prophet - Big Grin - the worst part is all of this IDiot shit is rather demeaning to god. If I was old school, I'd be out stoning motherfuckers. Angry

That's what I say. A *real* omnipotent deity could make a fuckin' rock be alive.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-09-2015, 09:30 AM
(15-09-2015 09:09 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 06:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  As a prophet - Big Grin - the worst part is all of this IDiot shit is rather demeaning to god. If I was old school, I'd be out stoning motherfuckers. Angry

That's what I say. A *real* omnipotent deity could make a fuckin' rock be alive.

The line between organic and inorganic becomes blurrier by the day. Angel

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-09-2015, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2015 10:27 AM by Can_of_Beans.)
(02-09-2015 01:46 PM)Godexists Wrote:  All cellular functions are  irreducibly complex

Maybe you should stick to flip phones then. Their functions are much less complex.

[Image: 1500_phone_1109.jpg?w=480&h=320&crop=1]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
15-09-2015, 10:25 AM
Cellular functions complex ...? Consider Not really. Sure, the frequency sequencing is somewhat complex (- it was invented back in the forties by Heddy Lamar -) but the basic functionality of the device itself is fairly straightforward and simple. It's a matter of compartmentalizing all the component functions, platforms, and encodings.
Unsure

And now, back to your regular troll programming. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
15-09-2015, 07:09 PM
(15-09-2015 09:09 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's what I say. A *real* omnipotent deity could make a fuckin' rock be alive.

[Image: petrock.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-09-2015, 08:12 PM
DON'T KNOW THEREFORE GAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

Give me a fucking break. At least the good trolls have some variety in their act.

... this is my signature!
15-09-2015, 08:26 PM
(15-09-2015 06:26 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 05:53 PM)Godexists Wrote:  from a bacteria to man, that would require definitively a hudge amount of increased information.

Well GE, since you refuse to answer the question I am going to do it for you. It has already been brought to your attention that length can be added to the genome by doubling events. Length can also be added via horizontal transfer from other organisms. But maybe just adding length isn’t enough for you so I’m going to answer the question with a definition that applies to the way you would like to see an increase in information in the genome defined as part of your argument. An increase in information in the genome is any change that results in new form or function. Here is a graphic example of a mutation leading to an increase of information in the human genome.

[Image: 518px-Polydactyly_01_Rhand_AP.jpg]

This type of mutation is usually caused by changes to hox clusters. Hox clusters are genes that control when, where and how other genes, in this case the genes for fingers, are expressed. It simply adds the same protein to an extra spot during embryonic development and presto. Someone is born with an additional fully functional finger. This type of mutation is all it took to slowly one small step over time to transform fish fins into legs with feet, arms with hands or wings. They all have the same basic bone structure as building blocks. The changes required to get from a fish fin to your arm are well documented in the fossil record. No god required.

[Image: tetrapod_evo.jpg]

So now you know you can add information to the genome. You know you can add the type of information to the genome that is required for macro evolution. Now that you know these things the next time you post some drivel about no evidence for macro evolution or you can’t add useful information to the genome you will be a liar and a fraud.

Your graph shows the Coelacanth. It has just been found that it has a vestigial lung!

“The coelacanth, an elusive deep-sea dweller long thought extinct, had another item added Tuesday to an already-long list of unusual physical traits: an obsolete lung lurking in its abdomen."

http://phys.org/news/2015-09-queer-fish-...-lung.html

I fucking love science!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
15-09-2015, 08:31 PM
(15-09-2015 08:12 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Give me a fucking break. At least the good trolls have some variety in their act.

Sadcryface2

I've got a bunch of Gwynnies. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-09-2015, 08:33 PM
(15-09-2015 08:31 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:12 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Give me a fucking break. At least the good trolls have some variety in their act.

Sadcryface2

I've got a bunch of Gwynnies. Big Grin

Better way that some to dull the pain of existence, I'll certainly give you that.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
16-09-2015, 10:07 PM
(15-09-2015 06:26 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 05:53 PM)Godexists Wrote:  from a bacteria to man, that would require definitively a hudge amount of increased information.

Well GE, since you refuse to answer the question I am going to do it for you. It has already been brought to your attention that length can be added to the genome by doubling events. Length can also be added via horizontal transfer from other organisms. But maybe just adding length isn’t enough for you so I’m going to answer the question with a definition that applies to the way you would like to see an increase in information in the genome defined as part of your argument. An increase in information in the genome is any change that results in new form or function. Here is a graphic example of a mutation leading to an increase of information in the human genome.

[Image: 518px-Polydactyly_01_Rhand_AP.jpg]

This type of mutation is usually caused by changes to hox clusters. Hox clusters are genes that control when, where and how other genes, in this case the genes for fingers, are expressed. It simply adds the same protein to an extra spot during embryonic development and presto. Someone is born with an additional fully functional finger. This type of mutation is all it took to slowly one small step over time to transform fish fins into legs with feet, arms with hands or wings. They all have the same basic bone structure as building blocks. The changes required to get from a fish fin to your arm are well documented in the fossil record. No god required.

[Image: tetrapod_evo.jpg]

So now you know you can add information to the genome. You know you can add the type of information to the genome that is required for macro evolution. Now that you know these things the next time you post some drivel about no evidence for macro evolution or you can’t add useful information to the genome you will be a liar and a fraud.

poppycock. In that way, you are just duplicating pre existing genome information, you are not creating NEW one. Drinking Beverage