All cellular functions are  irreducibly complex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 09:44 AM
RE: All cellular functions are  irreducibly complex
(25-09-2015 09:42 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 09:36 AM)Godexists Wrote:  once a value or moral code is not objective , but subjective, it equals of no value or moral code at all. You can't have it both ways. Either torturing , raping and killing innocent babies for fun is wrong on all circumstances, and if it depends on everyones subjective opinion, then it equals to " everything is permitted ", and no real moral values exist.

The above reply is not, actually an answer but an equivocation.

Please answer the question and demonstrate any/an "Objective" value. We'll wait.. though given your previous posting history.. we may not be patient.

is torturing , raping, and killing babies for fun objectively wrong ? or are there circumstances, where you think doing so would be ok ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2015, 09:46 AM
(25-09-2015 09:44 AM)Godexists Wrote:  is torturing , raping, and killing babies for fun objectively wrong ? or are there circumstances, where you think doing so would be ok ?

I would not consider it. You obviously have. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
(25-09-2015 02:19 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Explain why neuro-degenerative diseases, brain lesions and anesthesia have the effect that they do.

because the brain is damaged. If you have a pianist, and a piano, and the piano is damaged, the pianist can try no matter how much, the sound will always be compromised. Same with the brain.....
(25-09-2015 09:46 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 09:44 AM)Godexists Wrote:  is torturing , raping, and killing babies for fun objectively wrong ? or are there circumstances, where you think doing so would be ok ?

I would not consider it. You obviously have. Big Grin

not consider what ?
25-09-2015, 09:47 AM
No you get the instrument fixed. I do it with drums all the time. I am known as a drum tech.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
25-09-2015, 09:48 AM
(25-09-2015 09:46 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 09:46 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I would not consider it. You obviously have. Big Grin

not consider what ?

Raping babies. You wrote it. It would never occur to me. Ever!

Banjo.
25-09-2015, 09:48 AM
(25-09-2015 12:29 AM)Astreja Wrote:  No problem -- I make subjective moral judgements anyway.

if moral judgements are subjective, you cannot condemn someone that helds raping, killing and torturing babies for fun is good. He adopts just a different moral code than you do. Who would you be to think to have a superior moral code ? That would be damn arrogant.
25-09-2015, 09:49 AM
(25-09-2015 09:48 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 09:46 AM)Godexists Wrote:  not consider what ?

Raping babies. You wrote it. It would never occur to me. Ever!

thats not the issue in demand.
25-09-2015, 09:49 AM
Then why bring it up?

Banjo.
25-09-2015, 09:52 AM
(25-09-2015 09:48 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 12:29 AM)Astreja Wrote:  No problem -- I make subjective moral judgements anyway.

if moral judgements are subjective, you cannot condemn someone that helds raping, killing and torturing babies for fun is good. He adopts just a different moral code than you do. Who would you be to think to have a superior moral code ? That would be damn arrogant.

What's so wrong with being arrogant? You clearly don't have a problem with it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post