All cellular functions are  irreducibly complex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2015 05:44 PM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: All cellular functions are  irreducibly complex
(25-09-2015 05:06 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 01:47 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Congrats you stupid fuck,

what is your point in insulting me ? What is your goal ?

Catharsis.

I know you're too fucking stupid to understand this shit, as evidenced by your entire posting history here. But then again, I don't feel the desire to amuse myself by being a little soldier boy and smearing shit all over some random theist forums, so there is that. You're a cunt, we all know you're a cunt, but I still don't think you understand that you're a cunt. So it must be repeated until you do understand.

Cunt. Drinking Beverage

P.S. If killing babies is objectively wrong, then your god is objectively an immoral monster. Good luck with that fuktard.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-09-2015, 07:47 PM
(25-09-2015 05:09 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 02:28 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Please define exactly what you mean by a moral judgement being subjective compared to objective.

if torturing, raping, and killing babies for fun in any circumstances is wrong, then its objectively wrong.
If it depends on someones viewpoint, and if it might be ok in certain cases, then its depending of subjective judgement.

So do you think that there might be a case where it might be ok to do so?

You seemed to have missed my post:

1 Samuel 15:3- Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

Numbers 31:17-18- 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Psalms 137:9 -How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock.

Your god commanded these things that you label as objectively wrong.

So does god command a thing because it is good? Or is it good because god commands it?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
25-09-2015, 08:22 PM
(25-09-2015 07:47 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You seemed to have missed my post:

no, i did not miss it. YOur red herring imho is noted.

And rather than bring up stupid arguments against the God of the old testament, i suggest you educate yourself first.

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/...lts=topics
25-09-2015, 08:24 PM
(25-09-2015 05:37 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I know you're too fucking stupid to understand this shit

if it is so, why are you spending your precious time at this topic, answering my posts ? Do you have nothing better, more productive and positive to do ?
25-09-2015, 08:41 PM
(25-09-2015 09:36 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 07:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  All human values are subjective constructs.

I challenge you to name any “objective” value and I or someone from our Forum will describe a situation where it falls apart and doesn’t hold.

once a value or moral code is not objective , but subjective, it equals of no value or moral code at all. You can't have it both ways. Either torturing , raping and killing innocent babies for fun is wrong on all circumstances, and if it depends on everyones subjective opinion, then it equals to " everything is permitted ", and no real moral values exist.

You could have simply said "the killing of another human being and the raping of another human being".

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few ~ Spock

Smothering a crying baby so that the family's hiding place isn't found by those intent on killing them all. Is the killing of this baby awful? Yes. Was it necessary? Yes. Would you not agree?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
25-09-2015, 08:44 PM
(25-09-2015 08:41 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 09:36 AM)Godexists Wrote:  once a value or moral code is not objective , but subjective, it equals of no value or moral code at all. You can't have it both ways. Either torturing , raping and killing innocent babies for fun is wrong on all circumstances, and if it depends on everyones subjective opinion, then it equals to " everything is permitted ", and no real moral values exist.

You could have simply said "the killing of another human being and the raping of another human being".

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few ~ Spock

Smothering a crying baby so that the family's hiding place isn't found by those intent on killing them all. Is the killing of this baby awful? Yes. Was it necessary? Yes. Would you not agree?

It put Hawkeye in a mental hospital! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-09-2015, 09:18 PM
(25-09-2015 08:22 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 07:47 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You seemed to have missed my post:

no, i did not miss it. YOur red herring imho is noted.

And rather than bring up stupid arguments against the God of the old testament, i suggest you educate yourself first.

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/...lts=topics

Sorry little boy, you don't want to answer things that put the lie to your god concept.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
25-09-2015, 10:16 PM
(25-09-2015 09:48 AM)Godexists Wrote:  if moral judgements are subjective, you cannot condemn someone that helds raping, killing and torturing babies for fun is good. He adopts just a different moral code than you do.

Oh, I can -- and I do! -- condemn that person. Subjectively, in My eyes and in the eyes of the culture I live in, a person who thinks that causing suffering is fun is a psychopath and should be locked up for life to prevent him from hurting someone.

I don't give a flying fuck about "objective" morality. Subjective values are self-correcting: Cultures that have violent values will self-destruct and cultures that have peaceful and just values will endure.

Quote: Who would you be to think to have a superior moral code ? That would be damn arrogant.

Call Me arrogant to your heart's content. I know that My morality is superior in virtually every way possible to the morality of your imaginary friend:
  • I would never throw two nescient humanoids out of the only home they had ever known just because they had eaten fruit from a tree that I was foolish enough to leave in the area.
  • I would never, ever drown all life on the planet, nor would I start an apocalyptic war and destroy it with fire.
  • I would not ask a believer to kill his son, nor would I allow anyone to kill a member of My family.
  • I would not allow My followers to commit genocide against neighbouring tribes, nor would I kill the firstborn of an entire nation.
  • And finally, if I was aware of the existence of a place of eternal torment, I would risk everything to go there Myself, rescue anyone trapped there, and shut the place down forever.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post
25-09-2015, 10:58 PM
(25-09-2015 08:24 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 05:37 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I know you're too fucking stupid to understand this shit

if it is so, why are you spending your precious time at this topic, answering my posts ? Do you have nothing better, more productive and positive to do ?

I'm only going to make a comment. Only because I think the following funny.

Having read this entire thread I have noticed you avoid question after question. Especially when the evils of the Judeo Xian god are pointed out to you. It makes you appear weak and scared.

Just thought you should be aware of this. The readers notice.

And why this fixation with babies? Laughat

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
26-09-2015, 03:33 AM
(25-09-2015 08:24 PM)Godexists Wrote:  

One - Fuck you.

Two - Fuck you again.

Three - These posts are not for your benefit you narcissistic shitbag, they're for the benefit of others; those who also will be able to see your shitbaggery for what it is.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]