All cellular functions are  irreducibly complex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 03:36 AM
RE: All cellular functions are  irreducibly complex
(25-09-2015 08:22 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 07:47 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You seemed to have missed my post:

no, i did not miss it. YOur red herring imho is noted.

And rather than bring up stupid arguments against the God of the old testament, i suggest you educate yourself first.

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/...lts=topics

Oh, you mean that we haven't read how other dishonest shitbags have tried to weasel out tired excuses for how your vaunted 'objective morality' doesn't apply to your god?

Piss off you stupid wanker, and you can can your special pleading and shove it up your ass.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
26-09-2015, 04:16 AM
(25-09-2015 05:09 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 02:28 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Please define exactly what you mean by a moral judgement being subjective compared to objective.

if torturing, raping, and killing babies for fun in any circumstances is wrong, then its objectively wrong.
If it depends on someones viewpoint, and if it might be ok in certain cases, then its depending of subjective judgement.

If something is objectively wrong then that means that there is absolutely no subjective interpretation required in determining how wrong it is. The only way this can be achieved is to measure 'wrongness' in a consistent way.
  • How can we determine if something is objectively wrong without resorting to any form of subjectivity or interpretation?
  • How can we objectively measure 'wrongness' ?
  • At what point does something become objectively wrong?

This is the trouble with equivocation. It does not stand up to scrutiny.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
26-09-2015, 04:51 AM
(26-09-2015 03:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 08:24 PM)Godexists Wrote:  if it is so, why are you spending your precious time at this topic, answering my posts ? Do you have nothing better, more productive and positive to do ?

One - Fuck you.

Two - Fuck you again.

Three - These posts are not for your benefit you narcissistic shitbag, they're for the benefit of others; those who also will be able to see your shitbaggery for what it is.

so you are here to waste your precious time. Noted. Question : is your life THAT empty that you fill it namecalling others ?
26-09-2015, 04:55 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2015 07:05 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-09-2015 04:51 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 03:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  One - Fuck you.

Two - Fuck you again.

Three - These posts are not for your benefit you narcissistic shitbag, they're for the benefit of others; those who also will be able to see your shitbaggery for what it is.

so you are here to waste your precious time. Noted. Question : is your life THAT empty that you fill it namecalling others ?

Unfortunately for you, every bit of nonsense you have ever written here is a complete waste of time. YOU have wasted your life with this bullshit creationist/ID crap. You have convinced NOT ONE person here. You HAVE provided an opportunity to many guests to see how bankrupt ID and creationism is. So thanks for your service to atheism. Can't your stupid god send someone who is at least a little convincing ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-09-2015, 05:07 AM
(26-09-2015 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 08:22 PM)Godexists Wrote:  no, i did not miss it. YOur red herring imho is noted.

And rather than bring up stupid arguments against the God of the old testament, i suggest you educate yourself first.

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/...lts=topics

Oh, you mean that we haven't read how other dishonest shitbags have tried to weasel out tired excuses for how your vaunted 'objective morality' doesn't apply to your god?

Piss off you stupid wanker, and you can can your special pleading and shove it up your ass.

I love it, look at this bullshit from the link:

Quote:If you understand that God can order the annihilation of any group of people and have it be part of His logical and just judgment then you might also understand how when through the natural order (tsunamis, etc) that God is fully justified at sustaining such natural laws and their consequences as well.

Every excuse these apologists proffer is simply a deceptive way of saying there is no evidence of god existing, but he exists nonetheless.

Quote:Atheists attempt to show how the Hebrew God is evil and the other side is trying to show that the Hebrew God doesn't approve of a lot that is recorded... and what this Hebrew God "does" is fully justified because humankind is judged already and God is the Holy Perfect God and humans are the real little monsters.

There ya go, god seems evil, but we're the ones that are the true monsters.

A wonderful demonstration of how wrong-headed Christianity is. They have no basis to claim any kind of morality, when you go looking for this supposed morality in the bible, it just reveals a god that is the epitome of immorality.

Then we get inane hand-waving excuses like this.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
26-09-2015, 05:10 AM

Two - Fuck you again.

Is your life so empty that you troll forums like this?

EvolutionKills posts make me laugh, your posts are disgusting and trite.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
26-09-2015, 05:18 AM

Two - Fuck you again.

Well, I might fill it asking you intelligent questions, but you've repeatedly shown that you simply are not up to the task. So in lieu of your fuckery, I've resorted to insults as a way of amusing myself. I don't cuss for your sake, you narcissistic entitled douche-nozzle.

You come telling us how awesome your Emperor's new clothes are, and how we're all idiots for not seeing them. I'm here to tell you that not only is your emperor naked, he forgot to wipe.

Now piss off. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-09-2015, 08:56 AM
(25-09-2015 09:43 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 09:07 PM)morondog Wrote:  GE, if your stupid deity did exist it would be completely ridiculous to think of worshiping such a piece of shit. You can pile on fear of hell all you want, that is no God worthy of anything other than a declaration of war.

[Image: 5gNiHDR.jpg]

Ooooh, Pascal's Wager. I'm so not impressed.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-09-2015, 09:00 AM
(25-09-2015 09:33 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 07:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  You clearly did not understand what I said. The insult was just an observation.

so as an observation, its not a insult anymore ? again: what is your goal here ?

You haven't addressed the fact that you seem immune to irony - you can't even recognize it. That was the point.

I observe that you are an idiot. You can choose to be insulted or not.

(21-09-2015 06:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 08:27 AM)Godexists Wrote:  Laugh out load

ostrich behavior much ?? Hobo

Irony.

You are apparently unable to detect it. Consider

You are an idiot. Drinking Beverage

26-09-2015, 09:03 AM

Two - Fuck you again.

Is your life so empty that you are here wasting your precious time? Consider

And, once again, you will undoubtedly miss the irony of your question. Facepalm

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post