"All dogs go to heaven"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2011, 01:04 AM
"All dogs go to heaven"
Hello guys, I know this is probably fake but I think it is funny.

[Image: debates-about-heaven.jpg]

Its funny because I've read/heard discussions like this between persons of diferent religions...

Peace.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2011, 01:18 AM
RE: "All dogs go to heaven"
Awww, I thought this was a thread about that "kid's" movie that terrified me as a child.

Gotta love that arrogant certainty of religion.

"Dogs don't have souls. This is not open for debate."

1. How the fuck do they know which animate objects have souls? This is analogous to religious debates about God's emotions and desires. How bout we prove the existence of the unicorn before we start arguing over how long its horn is.

And 2. Of course it isn't open for debate. Nothing is open for debate when it comes to religion. The people who wrote this book 2000 years ago were absolutely correct and therefore, nothing should be discussed, ever.

3. I would totally go to the Martyrs church. They seem to the funniest of the two.

...if any of this is real, of course.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
12-02-2011, 01:35 AM
= this is epic =

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
12-02-2011, 03:12 AM
I think there was a program that generated text in front of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
12-02-2011, 03:46 AM
(12-02-2011 03:12 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  I think there was a program that generated text in front of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Hehe, as I said before, I think this is fake but its is funny because I've read/heard disscusions like this between people with diferent religions.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2011, 04:42 AM
In Missouri I've seen some religious arguments between churches on their signs. In-fighting is hilarious. Either way if Our Lady of Martyrs is really pro dog soul I bet it gets more members. If we're gonna save everyone we love, how many people are gonna sit there and say "but not my loveable dog, he'll just rot in the earth"?

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
12-02-2011, 09:42 AM
(12-02-2011 03:46 AM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  
(12-02-2011 03:12 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  I think there was a program that generated text in front of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Hehe, as I said before, I think this is fake but its is funny because I've read/heard disscusions like this between people with diferent religions.

Aren't they just different denominations of the same religion ?
Imagine asking about eating meat or cows or pork and see how different religions react - now that would be hilarious.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
12-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Well, just in case all dogs don't go to heaven, there is a service to make sure that the pets of the faithful are taken care of.

After The Rapture Pet Care

Some of you may think this is funny but it makes me really angry (that I did not think of it first. Talk about a missed opportunity).

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
12-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Holy shit what an awesome way to make money!!! Grr those lucky people getting it organized first. I'd be rich having done nothing.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
12-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Hmmmm......I wonder if there's a Canadian version yet......

So many cats, so few good recipes.