All hail Vectron!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2011, 04:37 PM
All hail Vectron!
Enjoy:

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2011, 04:48 PM
RE: All hail Vectron!
Vectron is a false God and a lie. We all know the true heavenly father is the Flying Spaghetti monster! Side note, I love how they were all bummed after they decided Vectron was nothing.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ashley.hunt60's post
06-07-2011, 04:55 PM
(06-07-2011 04:48 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  Vectron is a false God and a lie. We all know the true heavenly father is the Flying Spaghetti monster! Side note, I love how they were all bummed after they decided Vectron was nothing.

By Vectron's knees you are wrong. Only the scrolls I found yesterday that have gone missing says Vectron is real.

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
[+] 1 user Likes The Doctor's post
06-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Don't you hate it when your ancient scrolls just go missing? It's like hey everyone come take a look at my proof it's right... oh shit... I swear it was right here... damn dog... That's like my every Wednesday since the beginning of Wednesdays. Big Grin

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison