RE: All hail our new dictator
is it me or absols is making sense now? I feel weird Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
04-10-2013, 04:01 PM
All except for that part about Cheap being a 'he'.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-10-2013, 04:12 PM
(04-10-2013 04:00 PM)nach_in Wrote:  is it me or absols is making sense now? I feel weird Sad

No not really, unless dissing Kim is ok.

When tears are in your eyes and you can't find the way
It's hard to make believe you're happy when you're gray
Baby, when you're feelin' like you'll never see the mornin' light
Come to me..Baby, you'll see -- The Four Seasons

04-10-2013, 04:16 PM
(04-10-2013 03:49 PM)absols Wrote:  the end is wat ??? u type nigh for right?? i told u he is way better then kim, at least he has no problem to suggest typing right

why did she get to b in charge now ??? just to humiliate rights

I wasn't talking to you.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
04-10-2013, 04:17 PM
(04-10-2013 03:49 PM)absols Wrote:  the end is wat ??? u type nigh for right?? i told u he is way better then kim, at least he has no problem to suggest typing right

Absols, that was a warning. I didn't see it myself, but apparently you threatened someone. We don't do that here. It is not allowed.

You should also not post in threads in the welcome section unless you are welcoming someone. The support section is off limits too, except for support.

Please respect the rules, I would hate to see you go, I think in time you could get along with people here.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-10-2013, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 04:35 PM by absols.)
is that a joke
you are completely crazy

who is threatening who here

it is incredible all the liberty you got to step on obvious rights and u dare talking about rules that u invent for others to b under it

i dont know how do u get to b so fluent in imposing it that way, but for sure u r going to get broken

and im not threatening u, it is only a complete different obvious i see, opposite existence with u as the end

so it is normal to get banned

then stop ruminating as if u give anything to anyone for being here, while it is u that profit from anonymous frequent posts especially mine

calling me disturbed as a negative contributor to support any intimidation effect

ban me

i will as usual find another site as i found u
04-10-2013, 04:33 PM
(04-10-2013 03:27 PM)absols Wrote:  so that is why i received a warning from kim she said that i dont fit for the site and sound disturbed for the majority of people here so that i would b banned

i dont get it who can take such liberty in talking to people they never know, as if we owe them bc we write in a forum or that we must pay of ourselves value
cheapthrillseaker was always more correct

absols, someone has to pay to host and maintain the forum. People have to give their time to run the forum. If those people want to expect certain behaviours from people who wanna join then that is their prerogative.

Don't like it? No-one's making you stay. Complaining may make you feel better but it won't change anything. It's up to you to choose; stay and accept the way things are run, or don't accept it and leave.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
04-10-2013, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 04:45 PM by absols.)
i do my choices they are obvious

im not complaining at all

this is ur way to reverse facts and take advantage from what u could b invent from holding another one word to deform

i got a warning to expect being banned and my obvious sanity got insulted, calling disturbed

this is the fact

while im saying ban me it is not an issue for anyone

but there is a way to mean rules by being forced to respect people and recognize what u get from them
04-10-2013, 05:03 PM
(04-10-2013 04:16 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  

I wasn't talking to you.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
04-10-2013, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 06:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-10-2013 04:00 PM)nach_in Wrote:  is it me or absols is making sense now? I feel weird Sad

More like ... Consider ... unnerved. Big Grin

Kim's not in charge. She's an emissary that gets sent out 'cause she's one of the least likely to get the "Kill the messenger!" treatment 'cause of her mild dontgivemuchofashit temperament.

(04-10-2013 04:28 PM)absols Wrote:  ban me

i will as usual find another site as i found u

but but but ... I doubt you will find another forum as accepting, accommodating and embracing as this one.

(04-10-2013 04:42 PM)absols Wrote:  i got a warning to expect being banned and my obvious sanity got insulted, calling disturbed

Your sanity is not in question. We don't know you. But the sanity of the collection of posts by the virtual personality absols is questionable. Stay lucid, absols, stay lucid.

Now come here and give us a bigass Girly bear hug absols.

[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post