All hail our new dictator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: All hail our new dictator
(04-10-2013 04:28 PM)absols Wrote:  is that a joke
you are completely crazy

who is threatening who here

it is incredible all the liberty you got to step on obvious rights and u dare talking about rules that u invent for others to b under it

i dont know how do u get to b so fluent in imposing it that way, but for sure u r going to get broken

and im not threatening u, it is only a complete different obvious i see, opposite existence with u as the end

so it is normal to get banned

then stop ruminating as if u give anything to anyone for being here, while it is u that profit from anonymous frequent posts especially mine

calling me disturbed as a negative contributor to support any intimidation effect

ban me

i will as usual find another site as i found u

Well then, if you don't care...

You didn't threaten me personally, actually I thought you and I were getting along pretty god.

Banning is not up to me personally either, it's admin's decision. Obviously you haven't been banned yet but only warned. So the choice is still yours...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-10-2013, 09:28 PM
My plan is complete.

muwahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, but anyway...

absols, play by the rules; heed the warning. If you don't, then some other forum is going to be translating your gibberish.

This isn't rocket science... don't get why participating within given parameters is so difficult.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
04-10-2013, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 10:03 PM by absols.)
the choices are done it is everyone clear acts alone
but it is not the point, anything is never for smthg, things are facts not wills, it is an objective right or not when it is right it is called being smthg, when it is not right then wonders about what it is doing here is the reason of arguments, to demonstrate how it must then b wrong and forced to b removed

did u give a warning to that chippy thing ??? no

while he is running around taking advantage clearly from forums virtual ways to abuse people rights that are clearly seen in here and violate directly the persona rights that are meant to protect the persons behind their individual expressions, which is still what this guy is doing by attacking myself sanity
talking about me at his first posts in different places, that i am a sick head and that the site must ban me for the inferior writer i am, and that he knows me being one schizophrenic person and a paranoid psycho ...

how that was welcome by others members and some mods by claiming giving him credit for shuting me off and another one

and how now i get warned to b banned, which to me it is exactly like if it is done, for a free joking ways done while meaning to chat with another victim about him, while you worry about giving him all the insurance of being welcome

warning someone while anyone can the least respect another and speak to him normally, is not telling him anything but the despise you clearly are exercising on him, and how ur intention is to keep him for abuse, how clearly there cant b the least of respect to a person warned for ban, which is also due to virtual situations since noone is supposed to take another seriously

but through your words here and others on this thread it is clear hypocrit abusive means to take advantage from me but through disrespecting me publically since it is obvious how u know that i am a true person
04-10-2013, 09:57 PM
If you wish to ask me questions, then you need to do it in coherent, understandable, plain English.

I'm not wading through that textual quagmire to try and decipher what you're saying. You can obviously understand me so reciprocating simple English is well within your realm of possibilities.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
04-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Atheist speaking to god...

Quote:If you wish to prove you exist, then you need to do it in coherent, understandable, plain English.

I'm not wading through that supposedly holy, textual quagmire to try and decipher what you're saying.

You can obviously understand me so reciprocating simple English is well within your realm of possibilities.

KC's Law!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-10-2013, 10:39 PM
(04-10-2013 05:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Kim's not in charge. She's an emissary that gets sent out 'cause she's one of the least likely to get the "Kill the messenger!" treatment 'cause of her mild dontgivemuchofashit temperament.

Your sanity is not in question. We don't know you. But the sanity of the collection of posts by the virtual personality absols is questionable. Stay lucid, absols, stay lucid.

but not with me, that kim warning was clearly a kind of reaction to support chippy against me, confirmed by the fact that it was sent immediately after i wrote another post in the welcome thread page

u keep willing to believe that words are the livings sources, so u can run to justify the labels you put on everything
that kim is not a character she is a person so react to others persons writings according to herself realities

and im not writing as a virtual character i create and justify
i never even thought that idea, while i m posting in forums for more then 11 years now, starting in french then english sites when it is obvious how my english is poor and sorry for that but it is obvious, so i cant sound like a pervert or psycho when the content of my posts look being of what i am really in being true, i keep defending objective rights and others rights in very positive ways as if absolute values exist and the only existing thing

being psycho is first meant to point the negative persons that seek to ruin others places and destroy others rights, so being normal is what clearly cant mean that
noone has to justify his sanity, it is an objective protected right

while u by meaning to create characters while in fact using that alibi to say whatever u want as nothing said really, are clearly stepping on true rules, for fake rules

so u r clearly stating that true contributors on thinkingatheist website are not welcome, people that really mean to put down their opinions about everything and what is happening around them

and this is what explain your warning, the disrespect u mean for anything being not fake
and that is why chippy is a proud character for all the regards he gets from u
04-10-2013, 10:46 PM
(04-10-2013 10:18 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Atheist speaking to god...

Quote:If you wish to prove you exist, then you need to do it in coherent, understandable, plain English.

I'm not wading through that supposedly holy, textual quagmire to try and decipher what you're saying.

You can obviously understand me so reciprocating simple English is well within your realm of possibilities.

KC's Law!

oh zing

zing, my friend, zing

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
04-10-2013, 10:56 PM
(04-10-2013 05:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  Banning is not up to me personally either, it's admin's decision. Obviously you haven't been banned yet but only warned. So the choice is still yours...

there is no more freedom right when the freedom is pointed negatively, so declared seen and judged

who are you giving a warning to??? the possible writer to some words, so to the choice, u r clearly pointing him in meaning to put him down, like stating that he got no choice and must do what he is been taught

when u show the power u got over another expression and the person in negative terms, then you are imposing inferiority realms, where superiority reference is the one in power so who possess everything else forced to b abused
05-10-2013, 06:11 AM
(04-10-2013 03:49 PM)absols Wrote:  the end is wat ??? u type nigh for right?? i told u he is way better then kim, at least he has no problem to suggest typing right

why did she get to b in charge now ??? just to humiliate rights

And absols once again shows us the meaning of the words "illiterate" and "uneducated".

Your warning stands and you will either contribute to this forum, or not. Your choice. Kim just send you the PM, your warning comes from the whole Forum Team.

Cheapthrillseaker is a SHE not HE. But this one is an honest mistake, it took me some time to figure it out as well. Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-10-2013, 06:20 AM
(04-10-2013 10:39 PM)absols Wrote:  
(04-10-2013 05:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Kim's not in charge. She's an emissary that gets sent out 'cause she's one of the least likely to get the "Kill the messenger!" treatment 'cause of her mild dontgivemuchofashit temperament.

Your sanity is not in question. We don't know you. But the sanity of the collection of posts by the virtual personality absols is questionable. Stay lucid, absols, stay lucid.

but not with me, that kim warning was clearly a kind of reaction to support chippy against me, confirmed by the fact that it was sent immediately after i wrote another post in the welcome thread page

u keep willing to believe that words are the livings sources, so u can run to justify the labels you put on everything
that kim is not a character she is a person so react to others persons writings according to herself realities

and im not writing as a virtual character i create and justify
i never even thought that idea, while i m posting in forums for more then 11 years now, starting in french then english sites when it is obvious how my english is poor and sorry for that but it is obvious, so i cant sound like a pervert or psycho when the content of my posts look being of what i am really in being true, i keep defending objective rights and others rights in very positive ways as if absolute values exist and the only existing thing

being psycho is first meant to point the negative persons that seek to ruin others places and destroy others rights, so being normal is what clearly cant mean that
noone has to justify his sanity, it is an objective protected right

while u by meaning to create characters while in fact using that alibi to say whatever u want as nothing said really, are clearly stepping on true rules, for fake rules

so u r clearly stating that true contributors on thinkingatheist website are not welcome, people that really mean to put down their opinions about everything and what is happening around them

and this is what explain your warning, the disrespect u mean for anything being not fake
and that is why chippy is a proud character for all the regards he gets from u

Yeah, you can try to hide behind words like "freedom" and "thinking" and "honest opinion", but the fact is all you ever did was just spam the shit out of every subject on this site, I haven't seen a single normal post made by you, you are not even interested in conversation, you just say some shit that pop into your head. And constantly writing "u r" instead of "you are" is really annoying and childish.

Trust me, you are not contributing to anything.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson