All hail our new dictator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2013, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 07:02 AM by absols.)
RE: All hail our new dictator
(05-10-2013 06:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(04-10-2013 03:49 PM)absols Wrote:  the end is wat ??? u type nigh for right?? i told u he is way better then kim, at least he has no problem to suggest typing right

why did she get to b in charge now ??? just to humiliate rights

And absols once again shows us the meaning of the words "illiterate" and "uneducated".

Your warning stands and you will either contribute to this forum, or not. Your choice. Kim just send you the PM, your warning comes from the whole Forum Team.

Cheapthrillseaker is a SHE not HE. But this one is an honest mistake, it took me some time to figure it out as well. Smile

as if ur word worth anything but to prove the opposite, why dont u mean it coming from the whole net tant qua faire..

inferior illiterate and uneducated urself, there are plenty of people reading my posts anywhere in the net and here and appreciate it as it is and even lot of mods too

kim is the one that wrote the warning as cheapthrillseaker was the one that wrote the previous pm

my word is the truth, yours are cheapest crimes of powers abuse, again it is obvious you have no least justification to pretend meaning talking about right

as if it is not obivous that u show up now after what i posted today to play ur fanciful will about powers being the possessors of infinite life, using anybody as a tool for
so u and me would b the same standard as nothing while u think knowin better superiority of ones and how to look at everyone as shit to make fun of their enslaved mind

any right person is way above u and reality is true while it is obvious, any is always absolutely so any right see u in all ways

the only thing is what ur kind so one superiority will, can appear more free bc evil so not in positive truth then never respecting right rules

you will see who is gonna make fun of u at the end and dont hope that anyone mean to teach u anything, especially respect

who are for else right superiority are way more the present superiority even when meaning superiority being smthg else
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 07:13 AM
as if u contribute to any by calling me shit

watch ur own spelling piece of cheap liar woman, and seeking to protect urself by claiming that everybody think like u or that what you mean is everything shape, wont help u to get any illusion to ur pretenses, while it exhibits yourself will being naked freak mean, inventing alone the fun you are having ...as if you have anything to lean on or supporting u
uuuuuu ururur
fuck u look how cute these uuuuu n urururuur nnnnnn innnnnnnn in the ass
05-10-2013, 07:17 AM
I find it quite interesting that my warning sent to you days ago didn't garner any reaction from you at all asbols. Until now.

The problem when you stockpile up on ammo such as this and then blast it off like bollocks is that you get called out on it. Why was there no reaction from my warning until now? Was it because you actually didn't care about the PM? So why care about this one? Come on, asbols, you can do better than this. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
05-10-2013, 07:54 AM
(05-10-2013 07:13 AM)absols Wrote:  as if u contribute to any by calling me shit

watch ur own spelling piece of cheap liar woman, and seeking to protect urself by claiming that everybody think like u or that what you mean is everything shape, wont help u to get any illusion to ur pretenses, while it exhibits yourself will being naked freak mean, inventing alone the fun you are having ...as if you have anything to lean on or supporting u
uuuuuu ururur
fuck u look how cute these uuuuu n urururuur nnnnnn innnnnnnn in the ass

You are not helping yourself.

You were warned because you issued a THREAT. That is not allowed. Don't do that here.

Can't you be nice? Why do you have to attack all the time? Is that really necessary? No, it's not.

Nobody likes being attacked. So why do you think that it helps you? It doesn't.

I know you can have good conversations without calling people names, we had some. So you are not suffering from a condition that makes you use ugly words. You are fully in control of yourself.

So, do control yourself and all will be well.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-10-2013, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 08:11 AM by absols.)
bc u just acted right, u removed the post quoting the rule that justify such act by mods, so didnt try to justify urself power on others words, stayed objective and just said dont do it again

kim is total different story she insulted me personnally in private and did the opposite thing
it is obvious that she doesnt like me nor my writings, and meant to take advantage of the situation about a post sent the day before just bc i sent another one in the same thread that is very intelligent to what she reacted immediately

u can ban anyone u want since u own that site so you are free to refuse contributions of whoever u want, but u cant make it look as if you can kill anybody or judge them personnally or that it would matter for them

this is my opinion u r free and everyone else also is free
05-10-2013, 08:06 AM
(05-10-2013 07:17 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I find it quite interesting that my warning sent to you days ago didn't garner any reaction from you at all asbols. Until now.

The problem when you stockpile up on ammo such as this and then blast it off like bollocks is that you get called out on it. Why was there no reaction from my warning until now? Was it because you actually didn't care about the PM? So why care about this one? Come on, asbols, you can do better than this. Drinking Beverage

y u attack piece of cheap liar woman? Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-10-2013, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 08:24 AM by absols.)
(05-10-2013 07:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  You are not helping yourself.

You were warned because you issued a THREAT. That is not allowed. Don't do that here.

Can't you be nice? Why do you have to attack all the time? Is that really necessary? No, it's not.

Nobody likes being attacked. So why do you think that it helps you? It doesn't.

I know you can have good conversations without calling people names, we had some. So you are not suffering from a condition that makes you use ugly words. You are fully in control of yourself.

So, do control yourself and all will be well.

here u do it again, lies ur ways

first help urself it is incredible how insolent you are, taking advantage of virtual reality to insist on forcing yourself on others dont justify your will on the contrary it exhibit yourself

i didnt issued any threat, typing it in big letters piece of freak head dont change the fact that everyone know and saw

joking with another about that freak character that you want to defend as obviously u r the same, careless of what he run and invented insults to say about me the person even directly to me without any shame or sense of limit to take advantage from the net to lie about facts to that extent

when for u it is all for fun, then how it becomes serious that i or others must respect ur rules and shut up
apply it on urself too, it is also fun for us what you abuse of the net and keep improvising our ways in playing too

u stay at ur own place to play, u play the subject stop daring stepping on our ground that concerns facts and rights and rules
05-10-2013, 08:44 AM
WOAH WHAT DID I MISS Huh

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
05-10-2013, 08:56 AM
(05-10-2013 08:44 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  WOAH WHAT DID I MISS Huh

Nothing, nothing... Carry on.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
05-10-2013, 08:56 AM
(05-10-2013 08:05 AM)absols Wrote:  kim is total different story she insulted me personnally in private and did the opposite thing
it is obvious that she doesnt like me nor my writings, and meant to take advantage of the situation about a post sent the day before just bc i sent another one in the same thread that is very intelligent to what she reacted immediately

u can ban anyone u want since u own that site so you are free to refuse contributions of whoever u want, but u cant make it look as if you can kill anybody or judge them personnally or that it would matter for them

this is my opinion u r free and everyone else also is free

Just to cap this off... Absols has now been banned.
The banning was evidently due to the relentless overall disruption of the threads.

Just to make it public, this is the warning I sent to the now banned Absols. I did not ban her and in fact, actually liked the ideas I was able to decipher from her chosen writing style.

Quote:Warning.
To: absols
Hello Absols,

I am officially warning you to refrain from using what could be perceived as threatening rhetoric. This is your official warning that you are in violation of our "personally threatening language" rule and our zero tolerance for it.

Per your own explanation, you seem to think you are just "joking" and that you think people are taking things too seriously but think about it; people do take threats seriously.

You say that "it's the internet" and therefore one is unable to do physical harm to anyone however, you did preface your remarks with talk of finding out where someone lives and killing them.

This IS disturbing and could be seen by people much more official than anyone on this forum as very threatening; think stalking. You have stated that you are a lawyer - if this is so, then playing dumb is no longer an option.

The fact that your preferred style of communication is indecipherable to many is not an issue with me personally but, it does help others to simply regard you as an already disturbed individual.

This warning is meant to advise you of the position of the forum and to let you know that further action can and will be taken should further disruption of this sort take place.

- no response is necessary -

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.