All kinds of Suck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: All kinds of Suck
Hug Vibes and empathy.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2016, 06:56 PM
(05-08-2016 06:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 06:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yikes. Insurance won't pay for a temporary care giver?

They'll pay for rehab. But not for beyond they say her need to be there.

Basically if she stays beyond her release they charge us like $500 a day for their crappy care.

That sucks really bad! There are a lot of small home care businesses - you may be able to afford a week's care to buy her and yourself some time...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-08-2016, 07:28 PM
We -- are just a bunch of random internet assholes - who get together occasionally to annoy, enjoy, and entertain each other.....

All the jokes aside -- a mother in law is family.......

Anyone who can't figure out where your loyalties do, and should lie -- needs to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.......

Take care, take care at home....... Nothing is more important than family......

We'll be here when you get back............

And we'll be hoping it gets better for ya....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-08-2016, 07:33 PM
(05-08-2016 06:56 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 06:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  They'll pay for rehab. But not for beyond they say her need to be there.

Basically if she stays beyond her release they charge us like $500 a day for their crappy care.

That sucks really bad! There are a lot of small home care businesses - you may be able to afford a week's care to buy her and yourself some time...

My concern would be moving her around so much, especially since she is already having memory issues. A third and then fourth move could be terribly confusing and upsetting to her.

It's difficult to come up with answers in these situations particularly when the time frame is tight.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-08-2016, 07:34 PM
Sending all my best wishes.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
05-08-2016, 08:27 PM
We’re here if you need to vent.

Heart

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-08-2016, 08:29 PM
(05-08-2016 07:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 06:56 PM)Dom Wrote:  That sucks really bad! There are a lot of small home care businesses - you may be able to afford a week's care to buy her and yourself some time...

My concern would be moving her around so much, especially since she is already having memory issues. A third and then fourth move could be terribly confusing and upsetting to her.

It's difficult to come up with answers in these situations particularly when the time frame is tight.

I meant where you hire a care taker to come to her house and stay with her. That kind of agency. There are more and more of them since to boomers are now aging, and they aren't all that expensive and do some maid services and stuff also. People recover tons faster at home.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-08-2016, 10:19 PM
(((Hugs))) to you and your family.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2016, 10:28 PM
(05-08-2016 08:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 07:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My concern would be moving her around so much, especially since she is already having memory issues. A third and then fourth move could be terribly confusing and upsetting to her.

I meant where you hire a care taker to come to her house and stay with her. That kind of agency. There are more and more of them since to boomers are now aging, and they aren't all that expensive and do some maid services and stuff also. People recover tons faster at home.

She can't afford the 16k a month it costs.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-08-2016, 02:36 AM
Mtbest wishes to you, ma'am. Wish I had more to offer, but I'm pretty inexperienced in this sort of thing. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post