All kinds of Suck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: All kinds of Suck
(07-08-2016 05:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We were more than willing to be there 24/7. They asked if we were trained in home health care, between hubby, me, the friend and 22 year old we could cover it. Not saying it wouldn't be a pain but we were willing and totally honest about it. I could help her shower/bathe...etc.

I did it for ten years beginning as a teenager with my mum who had MS. Plus a full time job, learning and teaching martial arts and playing gigs.

You can do it if I could. And I was totally alone.

Good luck. Smile

Love. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2016, 05:18 PM
Hug

This sucks balls. Alabama woulda been like "wait, you can read and are willing to give her a bath once a month? Yeh doggie she can go home!" Dodgy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
07-08-2016, 05:40 PM
(07-08-2016 05:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 05:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We were more than willing to be there 24/7. They asked if we were trained in home health care, between hubby, me, the friend and 22 year old we could cover it. Not saying it wouldn't be a pain but we were willing and totally honest about it. I could help her shower/bathe...etc.

I did it for ten years beginning as a teenager with my mum who had MS. Plus a full time job, learning and teaching martial arts and playing gigs.

Good luck. Smile

Love. Dale

We could, social services said we cannot. We're not qualified.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

07-08-2016, 06:04 PM
(07-08-2016 05:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 05:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I did it for ten years beginning as a teenager with my mum who had MS. Plus a full time job, learning and teaching martial arts and playing gigs.

Good luck. Smile

Love. Dale

It's quite possible that whoever told you that is just an officious twat and that that is not an official position.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
07-08-2016, 06:41 PM
(07-08-2016 05:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 05:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I did it for ten years beginning as a teenager with my mum who had MS. Plus a full time job, learning and teaching martial arts and playing gigs.

Good luck. Smile

Love. Dale

That is totally ridiculous. Don't you live in Oregon? If I can bring hubby home from Portland to Southern Oregon in guarded condition, with only me to care for him (he was not ambulatory) you can bring your Mil home. This makes no sense at all. People heal tons faster at home.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-08-2016, 07:10 PM
(07-08-2016 06:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 05:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We could, social services said we cannot. We're not qualified.

That is totally ridiculous. Don't you live in Oregon? If I can bring hubby home from Portland to Southern Oregon in guarded condition, with only me to care for him (he was not ambulatory) you can bring your Mil home. This makes no sense at all. People heal tons faster at home.

i agree, but it is, what it is.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

07-08-2016, 07:56 PM
(07-08-2016 07:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 06:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  That is totally ridiculous. Don't you live in Oregon? If I can bring hubby home from Portland to Southern Oregon in guarded condition, with only me to care for him (he was not ambulatory) you can bring your Mil home. This makes no sense at all. People heal tons faster at home.

i agree, but it is, what it is.

What is her condition classified as? Guarded? Critical? Serious?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man