All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2014, 08:20 AM
All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.
I am in no way a theology scholar or even someone with biblical authority, but I do feel that God starts to speak through me for whatever weird, strange reason when I start answering questions on this site. Almost every single time I read a question to me or in regards to Christianity, I have no idea how to answer that question or what I'm going to say.

I don't answer questions arbitrarily or respond to theological dialog arbitrarily either. Many times I'll read something and I have no response for it, so I continue browsing the site. However, there are a lot of times that I'll read something and without thought or consideration I'll hit the "reply" button and start typing - having no idea what I'm saying.

Stuff just "comes out". Now, many of you would chalk this up as me being a good BSer and being good at being able to make things up on the fly and make it "sound" right.

Maybe. Always the possibility as nothing is impossible.

But, I'm more inclined to believe that God is speaking through me telling me what to type. I do have a few things going for me as you will be hard pressed to find something in my theology that isn't reconciled. As crazy and messed up as my theology is to some of you, it isn't contradictory. So, when I sit down to type, these new revelations are also reconciled (to the best of my knowledge) according to my theology.

But yeah, there is no real point to this thread. I just feel comfortable enough with all of you to share this. This is what I think happens to me when I start to reply to many of you.

You guys know I am honest... almost to a fault. I can honestly say that many times when I start typing there is no preconceived thought on my part. Almost every time, it's me sitting down at the computer and just typing... typing until I don't have any words left to type in regards to the context of the post.

...lol I just looked back at what I wrote and read it from a rational/non-believing perspective. Jeez... I do sound crazy.

Ahhh well... I embrace it. It's me.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
22-04-2014, 08:24 AM
RE: All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.
(22-04-2014 08:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Jeez... I do sound crazy.

Angel ITA.

Tongue

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
22-04-2014, 08:27 AM
Crazy or not, I cannot but find such honesty and sincerity admirable. So there's that.

(please don't go full schizo)

... this is my signature!
[+] 10 users Like cjlr's post
22-04-2014, 08:29 AM
When I answer questions about atheism on other Christian sites stuff "just comes out" as well...but I don't think Satan is talking through me Tongue

Don't worry, we all know you're crazy, but that's wry we love you Hug

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
22-04-2014, 08:32 AM
You have sacrificed your own identity KC.

If God is typing through you, then you do not exist. You are like a guitar cable. Not even the guitar. Let alone the player!

Give it away KC. You have given away your life. To nothing!

Better to be human than a guitar cable.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 9 users Like Banjo's post
22-04-2014, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2014 12:17 PM by Mathilda.)
My grandmother claimed to be a medium and a spiritualist. She did loads of spirit writings. She'd just sit down and write for hours by hand with her mind blank scribbling away claiming that it was some spirit talking through her about the meaning of life. I think my mother once tried to convince a typist to copy it all out once but she gave up. All her stuff is in the attic hidden away. No one's actually read it, folders full of handwritten pages. My grandmother died about twenty years ago so I am not sure anyone will actually want to throw it away. Perhaps it will get passed down to descendants who won't even know of her and they'll read it out of interest because it is so old. And being old it will take on an air of authority which it doesn't have now. The woo is strong with my aunt's side of the family, they got it from my grandmother. They believe in new age stuff like the healing power of crystals etc.
22-04-2014, 08:42 AM
njvsdv jn kjssdvac fjbhsdf ;lsjf sdhlsd Dodgy
lkdnd

kjsdjvs dv
pjs lz.dcbh

,n vjsv cvs

Smartass

[+] 12 users Like DLJ's post
22-04-2014, 08:46 AM
(22-04-2014 08:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  njvsdv jn kjssdvac fjbhsdf ;lsjf sdhlsd Dodgy
lkdnd

kjsdjvs dv
pjs lz.dcbh

,n vjsv cvs

Smartass

How can you say that ? That's obviously all wrong.
The only think we really know is
keiosnfu^ekv0]3emskf.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-04-2014, 09:22 AM
(22-04-2014 08:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Always the possibility as nothing is impossible.

But, I'm more inclined to believe that God is speaking through me telling me what to type.
I may be wrong, but from my point of view, perpetual motion machines are impossible, and for the same reasons it seems impossible that your belief is an accurate description of reality: you cannot get energy from nothing.

Abstract information is another form of energy. Your brain can produce complex notions by combining simpler data coming in from many sensory cells, and using the energy that your body gains through the ingestion of a wide variety of molecules. In fact, your brain consumes a large proportion of your daily energy intake.

But the idea of information magically appearing in your mind sounds as impossible as building a perpetual motion machine. I find it way more likely that your brain is, indeed, producing that information, even if you don't understand how your brain works.

Although I'm glad that you're imaginative; imagination is useful in many kinds of situations.

Have fun!
[+] 1 user Likes living thing's post
22-04-2014, 09:37 AM
KC.

You are a very smart person, you are a nice person, you are kind. You have good ideas and you're very creative. You love your family and friends a lot. When this all comes together and you answer questions or have conversations in this forum it is because all of these thing, not cause 'God dun it'. You have manifested your ego onto God. (Tebow feels the same way when he has a good day playing, it's simply focus)

Please, own that beautiful ego and take credit for it.

I don't think there is barely anybody here who doesn't post what 'simply pops in their head' nearly every time.

The 'feeling' you get when you do it (that delicious godly feeling of satisfaction) is a communication between your frontal lobe (where you organize the shit) and the temporal lobe (where you interpret things emotionally). That sweet little high is simply a reinforcement from your years of indoctrination, all triggered by that car ride you had when you just started talking to yourself (bet it felt a little good, even if kind of confusing).

Thank you for your honesty, I will still embrace you here of course, if this is your choice. Always have. (Except no, I do think a lot of your theology contradicts, but I don't want to run in circles and never have wanted to in your 'ask a theist' thread)

*phew* that just flew right through me.
[+] 12 users Like LadyJane's post