All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.
(24-04-2014 02:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 02:45 PM)kim Wrote:  Hey, why is this thread in the conspiracy theories forum...
... aside from the fact that religion itself is a conspiracy to control the masses? Dodgy

Because I didn't want people to think that I was trying to preach at them and such... in an atheistic environment, claiming that God speaks through you in situations is considered skepticism and pseudoscience; therefore, I placed this topic in the appropriate forum considering the audience.

The situation is certainly ironic.

No, it's more likely considered a mental illness...

Why don't you put it in...
- the health and psychology section "to talk about how the body and mind work."

- or the philosophy section "Are you an existentialist? Stoic? Cynic? Kook?"

- or the atheism and theism section "Because what else would you talk about on TheThinkingAtheist.com? "

Just some suggestions to keep the ball rolling. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2014, 03:04 PM
(24-04-2014 02:45 PM)kim Wrote:  Hey, why is this thread in the conspiracy theories forum...
... aside from the fact that religion itself is a conspiracy to control the masses? Dodgy

Because the twist is that KC reported himself to Seth using a sock-puppet as part of a convoluted get rich quick scheme and TTA coup attempt. Shocking

KC knows well that the forum tends to entrench into two or three seperate camps once shit hits the fan. He also knows that lynch-mobs sometimes form, lynch-mobs that require pitchforks! Unbeknown to us (or Seth), KC invested heavily in several leading manufacturers of gardening equipment the day before he made this thread. He then complained about himself to Seth in the hopes of causing a big drama, the subsequent mass purchase of shovels (for entrenching), and pitchforks (for waving) will increase the share prices in gardening companies ten fold making KC extremely rich in the process. He then plans to use the the ensuing chaos to see his supporters launch a mutiny against Seth for trying to have him removed (as far as I'm aware this hasn't happened btw, it just fits my narrative) leaving KC clear to bend to popular demand and "reluctantly" bow to the calls for him to take Seth's place. He can rule all of TTA with a stereotypically iron Calvinist fist.

Our only course of action is to not allow a drama to occur (thereby stopping his get rich scheme) and to not try and remove him as Admin (thereby preventing his power grab).

And to think, he would have got away with it if it weren't for us meddling kids.

Of course, we can't blame KC for his devious actions. They were pre-determined remember (sorry man, I couldn't resist Big Grin).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 8 users Like Hughsie's post
24-04-2014, 03:07 PM
(24-04-2014 03:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Because the twist is that KC reported himself to Seth using a sock-puppet as part of a convoluted get rich quick scheme and TTA coup attempt. Shocking

KC knows well that the forum tends to entrench into two or three seperate camps once shit hits the fan. He also knows that lynch-mobs sometimes form, lynch-mobs that require pitchforks! Unbeknown to us (or Seth), KC invested heavily in several leading manufacturers of gardening equipment the day before he made this thread. He then complained about himself to Seth in the hopes of causing a big drama, the subsequent mass purchase of shovels (for entrenching), and pitchforks (for waving) will increase the share prices in gardening companies ten fold making KC extremely rich in the process. He then plans to use the the ensuing chaos to see his supporters launch a mutiny against Seth for trying to have him removed (as far as I'm aware this hasn't happened btw, it just fits my narrative) leaving KC clear to bend to popular demand and "reluctantly" bow to the calls for him to take Seth's place. He can rule all of TTA with a stereotypically iron Calvinist fist.

Our only course of action is to not allow a drama to occur (thereby stopping his get rich scheme) and to not try and remove him as Admin (thereby preventing his power grab).

And to think, he would have got away with it if it weren't for us meddling kids.

Of course, we can't blame KC for his devious actions. They were pre-determined remember (sorry man, I couldn't resist Big Grin).

Shit ! and here I bought a torch and an axe handle...... my bad Blush

*runs off to the store to buy a pitch fork*

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
24-04-2014, 03:10 PM
(24-04-2014 03:07 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Shit ! and here I bought a torch and an axe handle...... my bad Blush

I outed his diabolical scheme so we could thwart it, not go along with it. Dodgy

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
24-04-2014, 03:13 PM
I'm new here, but challenging KC's admin privileges over what he believes instead of how he uses them seems wrong. While KC may "believe", I haven't seen anyone point to any instance of him allowing those beliefs to influence his admin duties. Being judged and punished for not believing the party line is something most of us have likely experienced, and I doubt many of us want to participate in doing it to someone else.

For what it is worth, I find KC talking about his beliefs interesting and refreshing. I won't lie, I also find them a little horrifying, but I've often thought KC is exactly what a logical and intellectually consistent believer would have to be like. My assumption has always been that anyone with that level of self awareness and logic would run screaming from their beliefs once they fully realized the implications, but I admire the heck out of him for being willing to publicly acknowledge the realities of his beliefs, wrestle with the implications, and openly recognize the distinct possibility that he is completely and utterly wrong.

I hope he stays, keeps his admin privileges, AND keeps talking!
[+] 10 users Like djhall's post
24-04-2014, 03:15 PM
(24-04-2014 03:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 03:07 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Shit ! and here I bought a torch and an axe handle...... my bad Blush

I outed his diabolical scheme so we could thwart it, not go along with it. Dodgy

Oops.. Blink I'll take it back to the store then...... fucker was expensive anyway, they said they just had a price increase.... hmmm Consider

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
24-04-2014, 03:18 PM

Wait, I thought this was a lynching, so I brought rope. Get it together guys, is this a supposed to be a lynching or a mob? Did anyone bring a copy of the invitation??? I left mine at home.
[+] 1 user Likes djhall's post
24-04-2014, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2014 03:23 PM by Hughsie.)
(24-04-2014 03:15 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Oops.. Blink I'll take it back to the store then...... fucker was expensive anyway, they said they just had a price increase.... hmmm Consider

I'm not surprised. A worldwide shortage of shovels and pitchforks has occurred since this thread took off forcing global prices up. Gardeners in my area have had to start digging with freaking spoons because they can no longer afford proper equipment!

KC, you'll pay for this! Angry

Best
Worst
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
24-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Since when did KC's admin status become an issue?

I have no problem with KC.

I simply suspect he is deluding himself and trying too hard.

He admin's an atheist website.

KC. You are above fairy tales. And deep down you know it.

Your god does not exist.

The Bible was written by idiots.

The Bible is a shithouse book. The absolute worst book I ever read.

Why is Shakespeare so superior to God? Easy, god never existed.

Time to join the grown ups. The chairs are too small at the childrens table.

I have absolutely zero respect for your beliefs. Frankly, they are beneath me. And I absolutely deny that Christianity exists as a moral code. As a moral code it is beneath contempt. There is but one command. Love Jesus. All else is permitted.

Christianity is a belief system designed so the most worthless of humans can feel better about themselves.

Are you a decent person or a Christian KC? One cannot be both.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-04-2014, 03:27 PM
(24-04-2014 03:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you a decent person or a Christian KC? One cannot be both.

I'm gonna create a new thread to deal with this one.

Standby people.

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post