All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.
(24-04-2014 03:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 03:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you a decent person or a Christian KC? One cannot be both.

I'm gonna create a new thread to deal with this one.

Standby people.

OK, here's my thread on the topic.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2014, 04:24 PM
(24-04-2014 03:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Because the twist is that KC reported himself to Seth using a sock-puppet as part of a convoluted get rich quick scheme and TTA coup attempt. Shocking

KC knows well that the forum tends to entrench into two or three seperate camps once shit hits the fan. He also knows that lynch-mobs sometimes form, lynch-mobs that require pitchforks! Unbeknown to us (or Seth), KC invested heavily in several leading manufacturers of gardening equipment the day before he made this thread. He then complained about himself to Seth in the hopes of causing a big drama, the subsequent mass purchase of shovels (for entrenching), and pitchforks (for waving) will increase the share prices in gardening companies ten fold making KC extremely rich in the process. He then plans to use the the ensuing chaos to see his supporters launch a mutiny against Seth for trying to have him removed (as far as I'm aware this hasn't happened btw, it just fits my narrative) leaving KC clear to bend to popular demand and "reluctantly" bow to the calls for him to take Seth's place. He can rule all of TTA with a stereotypically iron Calvinist fist.

I have a confession to make everyone; I reported KC to Seth. Weeping

In totally unrelated news. I tripled my money this afternoon alone following my big investment a few days ago in Home Depot shares. Wink

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
24-04-2014, 04:37 PM
(24-04-2014 04:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 03:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Because the twist is that KC reported himself to Seth using a sock-puppet as part of a convoluted get rich quick scheme and TTA coup attempt. Shocking

KC knows well that the forum tends to entrench into two or three seperate camps once shit hits the fan. He also knows that lynch-mobs sometimes form, lynch-mobs that require pitchforks! Unbeknown to us (or Seth), KC invested heavily in several leading manufacturers of gardening equipment the day before he made this thread. He then complained about himself to Seth in the hopes of causing a big drama, the subsequent mass purchase of shovels (for entrenching), and pitchforks (for waving) will increase the share prices in gardening companies ten fold making KC extremely rich in the process. He then plans to use the the ensuing chaos to see his supporters launch a mutiny against Seth for trying to have him removed (as far as I'm aware this hasn't happened btw, it just fits my narrative) leaving KC clear to bend to popular demand and "reluctantly" bow to the calls for him to take Seth's place. He can rule all of TTA with a stereotypically iron Calvinist fist.

I have a confession to make everyone; I reported KC to Seth. Weeping

In totally unrelated news. I tripled my money this afternoon alone following my big investment a few days ago in Home Depot shares. Wink

[Image: you-what-have-you-done.jpg]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
24-04-2014, 04:48 PM
(24-04-2014 04:37 PM)nach_in Wrote:  [Image: you-what-have-you-done.jpg]

Tripled my money (and still rising). Big Grin

Best
Worst
24-04-2014, 05:13 PM
(24-04-2014 03:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you a decent person or a Christian (...)? One cannot be both.

What did you say about my mama? Angry
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
24-04-2014, 05:21 PM
(24-04-2014 05:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  What did you say about my mama? Angry

[Image: tumblr_lw7qn58NxG1qii6tmo1_500.gif]

Best
Worst
24-04-2014, 06:29 PM
(24-04-2014 05:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 03:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you a decent person or a Christian (...)? One cannot be both.

What did you say about my mama? Angry

Nothing at all. I simply asked a question.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-04-2014, 06:42 PM
(22-04-2014 08:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I don't answer questions arbitrarily or respond to theological dialog arbitrarily either. Many times I'll read something and I have no response for it, so I continue browsing the site. However, there are a lot of times that I'll read something and without thought or consideration I'll hit the "reply" button and start typing - having no idea what I'm saying.

Stuff just "comes out".
Isn't that how thoughts work?
Stuff just pops into our heads seemingly from nowhere.

It's quite amazing how our consciousness and subconsciousness work together like this. We don't realise which part of our brain we are accessing, what historical information we are processing, it all just happens and the "words" or "ideas" just pop into our heads.

Quite cool really.
[+] 3 users Like Stevil's post
24-04-2014, 07:05 PM
(24-04-2014 10:43 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  ..... they might go full Taq on your ass.

[Image: 48975861.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 11 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
24-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Full Taq is kinda hot though... just listen to that whip crack. Feel the shiver up your spine...
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post