All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.
(24-04-2014 11:10 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 10:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Who brought this up first? "proselytize"

I certainly didn't even imply that. When Marky Mark claimed that god was telling we what to type, all the way up to the multiple spacing, we all figured he was mentally unstable. Right?

So...I want to know how this is really different.

Well Mark also claimed to be the angel of death with the power to kill people and said he had a magic thigh muscle (or something like that) and his sentence structure and layout were akin to a five year old.

I think all that counted against him as well.

I have magic thigh muscles. They enable me to grip very nicely while.... oh wait, nvm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
24-04-2014, 07:37 PM
(24-04-2014 07:35 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 11:10 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Well Mark also claimed to be the angel of death with the power to kill people and said he had a magic thigh muscle (or something like that) and his sentence structure and layout were akin to a five year old.

I think all that counted against him as well.

I have magic thigh muscles. They enable me to grip very nicely while.... oh wait, nvm.

......I can't.....I can't keep reading this right now.............I need to go think of non-distracting things...

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
24-04-2014, 07:51 PM
How could any body not love you KC you are the most honest non douchebag I have ever meet. Thumbsup

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-04-2014, 09:26 PM
(24-04-2014 04:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I have a confession to make everyone; I reported KC to Seth. Weeping

Care to explain your rationale?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-04-2014, 09:40 PM
(24-04-2014 09:26 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 04:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I have a confession to make everyone; I reported KC to Seth. Weeping

Care to explain your rationale?

That was a joke. Read the post I quoted when I said that.

Seriously, please tell me people didn't take the post seriously? It was a joke referring to the garden equipment conspiracy post I made (also a joke before anyone asks).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-04-2014, 10:03 PM
(24-04-2014 09:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 09:26 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Care to explain your rationale?

That was a joke. Read the post I quoted when I said that.

Seriously, please tell me people didn't take the post seriously? It was a joke referring to the garden equipment conspiracy post I made (also a joke before anyone asks).

The rest of the post I didn't pay much mind to, but then you threw this in as an afterthought including the contrite emoticon...I couldn't tell where the joke ended.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-04-2014, 10:22 PM
I'm really pissed off.
First and foremost, you're a member of the forum. If it is fair to censor your content because you are pro religious, in the interest of justice I call for one of two things.

1. ALL religious people are now banned from proselytising.
Or
2. The censorship on KC is lifted and whoever put it in place, apologise to KC! ... That includes Seth.

As it stands at the moment, the person who went telling tales is a fucking pussy and the people who have censored him are hypocritical bell ends!

I don't agree with any of KC'S theology but it has NOTHING to do with the fact that he's an admin. He joined as a normal member and it progrrssed from there. He shouldn't have those rights as a regular poster infringed on.

FURTHERMORE EVEN IF HE DID PROSELYTISE! SO FUCK!

I know he didn't but he is a theist member and was when he was made admin! Any theist is entitled to preach just as we're entitled to tell them to fuck off! We've all seen what happens to theists on here who go for the more vulnerable members anyway. This forum polices itself perfectly well.

If Seth and other people are happy to put KC in a position of responsibility when he had given full disclosure, whilst everything is peachy, they should have the integrity to back him up against baseless bullshit claims. I'm disappointed in all parties concerned for being snidey little hypocritical cowards!

I hate religion, with a passion but not the religious! Why can't we have a straight talking respectful and decent opponent?

I would like Seth's e mail address please. ... I wish to make a complaint.

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
24-04-2014, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2014 10:53 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Me too. Jebus speaks through me too. But I am not as advanced a Christian as KC, yet, ... that is. So I grow daily, ... daily increasing my faith, key by key.
Right now he only speaks through me through the "f" and "u" keys.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-04-2014, 12:04 AM
(24-04-2014 10:03 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 09:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  That was a joke. Read the post I quoted when I said that.

The rest of the post I didn't pay much mind to, but then you threw this in as an afterthought including the contrite emoticon...I couldn't tell where the joke ended.

I thought it was obviously a joke. I was not confused.

25-04-2014, 12:21 AM
In all likelihood this is one minor incident - someone freaked out over KC actually *being* as nuts as he's been telling us he is and for whatever reason mailed Seth. Having thought about it, IMO it's not a big deal. Plenty of people ('specially the traumatized ex-theists) have expressed surprise and a certain amount of WTF at the thought that this joint is run by a Christian... Seth largely doesn't frequent the forum, so it's not surprising that occasionally he's gonna make a pronouncement from on high that us peasants are gonna disagree with Tongue

KC is there any sort of official 'please shut the fuck up' that you're aware of? If so, let's challenge that - you're a forum member, you should get to express your views. Other than that... let's just let it die? All these things are vanity, a blowing in the wind...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post