All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.
(27-04-2014 01:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  TW is being neither sarcastic nor ironic. At least not intentionally.

Taq doesn't stand a chance BTW. My boy TW will chew Taq up like a...um....ah....chewy....McChewerson....?

Taq will never give in! 500 quatloos on Taq!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-04-2014, 01:31 PM
(27-04-2014 01:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ... TrainWreck ain't stupid and when his political musings don't include any universally offensive racist comments it means he's being serious and I don't dismiss his ideas out of hand but consider them. When his posts do include universally offensive comments he's trying to be funny. And then he makes me laugh. Big Grin

I could not disagree with you more. I've not read much of what else TrainWreck has posted. I base what I said on what he's written here and now.

What he's written is nonsense, and I'm not going to pretend like atheism is something other than it is because he's amusing (which I don't find him to be anyway, so that doesn't even help). And I'm not going to pretend like incoherent meaningless statements are some how serious "political musings". Nor am I going to consider incoherent babel that cannot even be made to be made any sense of. I will consider what one says, if they actually say something that could be deciphered.

He's not misunderstood. I think you misunderstand him for something better than he is.

[+] 4 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
27-04-2014, 01:38 PM
I sense a gauntlet has been thrown down. Laughat

Let the games begin..... I got 100 quatlues on Taq. Big Grin

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
27-04-2014, 01:38 PM
(27-04-2014 01:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  TW is being neither sarcastic nor ironic. At least not intentionally.

Taq doesn't stand a chance BTW. My boy TW will chew Taq up like a...um....ah....chewy....McChewerson....?

I must say that's a battle I would like to watch.

Train Wreck is not an adversary to be taken lightly...that, and he scares the shit out of me.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-04-2014, 01:42 PM
And yet, Taq has the force and stamina of a freight train and his mental faculties are pretty good too. He just needs more rhythm. He has great force though. And stamina. Oh god, he goes so deep....
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
27-04-2014, 01:45 PM
(27-04-2014 01:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Train Wreck is not an adversary to be taken lightly...that, and he scares the shit out of me.

You're saying Taq can be defeated by a mere laxative?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Can't wait for the show to begin!!!! Popcorn

[Image: toygraphFigure54gTrainBlue.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
27-04-2014, 02:02 PM
(27-04-2014 01:42 PM)Charis Wrote:  And yet, Taq has the force and stamina of a freight train and his mental faculties are pretty good too. He just needs more rhythm. He has great force though. And stamina. Oh god, he goes so deep....

You don't know TrainWreck...Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-04-2014, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 02:07 PM by TrainWreck.)
I have an errand to run, but when I return, I shall generate the 2014 debate concerning the miscues of atheist organization, focusing on the semantic problems that keep atheists in the subordinate role, instead of the leadership role of society. I will be up late as the Yankees have the late game tonight, and I want to argue with the Raptor - he seems so well versed in semantics.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
27-04-2014, 02:05 PM
True.

I'm already recovering from internal bruising from my "antics" yesterday, so I definitely don't need to be trying out another freight train first-hand.