All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2014, 06:48 PM
RE: All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.
(27-04-2014 06:33 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I expected something...Sad i don't know.......something...better...

LOL well I only just got home and I'm fixing dinner and doing ten other things at once....AND it was a request.....here, chew on this for a little while...

[Image: What--1.gif]

[Image: see%2Bthis.jpg]

Oh, and enjoy some nice Boobies while you're at it...

[Image: clip1-1.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2014, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 06:57 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(27-04-2014 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 02:25 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  ... you give him too much credit for that having been a valuable thing to say.

And you are far too dismissive of him.

Not nearly as dismissive as I should be.

Again, a base critique of him solely on what he's written. And based on that, I feel quite just in my "dismission".

[Edit: Just to be clear, because often times it's difficult to tell someones written intent, I am not fighting with you. You are cool by me (just to be clear). But I wholly disagree with your defense of some of these people on this site. And in this particular case, this particular person.

But I just add this last bit (this edit) so as to make sure you don't think I'm picking fights with anyone, and not you.But I really have no idea what you see in some of them... but to each, their own, I guess...]

27-04-2014, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 07:23 PM by Dom.)
Trainwreck isn't going to win any Miss Congeniality contests, nor would I want him as president, but stupid he is not.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
27-04-2014, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 07:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-04-2014 06:50 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And you are far too dismissive of him.

Not nearly as dismissive as I should be.

This. This is all he is saying, "Atheists don't realize they have a common political agenda. Please help. God Bless!" Oh and get up, stand up, you fucking pussy GirlyMan,

(27-04-2014 06:50 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Again, a base critique of him solely on what he's written. And based on that, I feel quite just in my "dismission".

[Edit: Just to be clear, because often times it's difficult to tell someones written intent, I am not fighting with you. You are cool by me (just to be clear). But I wholly disagree with your defense of some of these people on this site. And in this particular case, this particular person. .... .But I really have no idea what you see in some of them... but to each, their own, I guess...]

Chas says I am peculiarly attracted to peculiar individuals or somesuch and leaves the inference to the reader.

(27-04-2014 06:50 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  But I just add this last bit (this edit) so as to make sure you don't think I'm picking fights with anyone, and not you

Allow me to walk you through in rapid fashion our fight.

[Image: bro.jpg]
[Image: marathon.jpg]
[Image: gaysanta.jpg]
[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-04-2014, 07:24 PM
I have to wait until tomorrow to start the debate. We should try to get some kind of rules if we want to make any difference, which is basically the premise of my argument - atheists cannot make a difference because they do not have any rules of organization, and more specifically in this situation, rules for determining valid reasoning.

Basically, my argument will begin with the claim that atheists use the erroneous definitions of atheism, humanism, secularism, and religion; and it hinders their reasoning.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
27-04-2014, 07:29 PM
(27-04-2014 07:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  Trainwreck isn't going to win any Miss Congeniality contests, not would I want him as president, but stupid he is not.

I don't know if he is stupid or not. But base solely on the two or three things I saw him write here, he made absolutely no sense. Based on the two or three things I saw him write here, he was in at least, part, one hundred percent wrong about what he said, and in another, part, was unintelligible as to what he was saying, if he was indeed saying anything at all.

Based solely on those two or three things I saw him write here, of which are the only things I am referencing of his, he seems to me to be an idiot.

To be a little fair, more than half the time I'm writing in a hurry. I don't have time to look back at what I wrote, because I got to move on with life. I come back later and think, "Shit, that sounds incomprehensible, and nonsensical". In those cases I know what I meant, and I know it was a good thought. But what is left on the thread is not my thought or my intent. I don't always have time to put into this forum to really say what I wish. And I always take that into consideration with any post I read, instead of simply hammering on it. I would be an unthinking hypocrite if I did not. But I don't get that sense that that is what was happening with him here.

It would be nice if we could all BBQ in a backyard, with a few beers, or whatever your poison may be, and actually have it on. But the nature of a forum diminish your words a bit.

The only reason I may give what he may say in the future a second thought, is that there are some who say he's okay...but at the same time, there are many who say he is not...which is my suspicion based on the two or three things he has already written here. I have little "faith" (based on evidence) that he has much more to offer than this.

27-04-2014, 07:59 PM
(27-04-2014 07:24 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I have to wait until tomorrow to start the debate. We should try to get some kind of rules if we want to make any difference,

Nah, no fucking rules. Tabula rasa. Freethinking and freewheeling and seeing what emerges.

#sigh
27-04-2014, 08:11 PM
(27-04-2014 07:29 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I don't know if he is stupid or not. But base solely on the two or three things I saw him write here, he made absolutely no sense.

.... Consider ... Consider ....
[Image: gwynnies.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-04-2014, 09:28 PM
(22-04-2014 08:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I am in no way a theology scholar or even someone with biblical authority, but I do feel that God starts to speak through me for whatever weird, strange reason when I start answering questions on this site. Almost every single time I read a question to me or in regards to Christianity, I have no idea how to answer that question or what I'm going to say.

I don't answer questions arbitrarily or respond to theological dialog arbitrarily either. Many times I'll read something and I have no response for it, so I continue browsing the site. However, there are a lot of times that I'll read something and without thought or consideration I'll hit the "reply" button and start typing - having no idea what I'm saying.

Stuff just "comes out". Now, many of you would chalk this up as me being a good BSer and being good at being able to make things up on the fly and make it "sound" right.

Maybe. Always the possibility as nothing is impossible.

But, I'm more inclined to believe that God is speaking through me telling me what to type. I do have a few things going for me as you will be hard pressed to find something in my theology that isn't reconciled. As crazy and messed up as my theology is to some of you, it isn't contradictory. So, when I sit down to type, these new revelations are also reconciled (to the best of my knowledge) according to my theology.

But yeah, there is no real point to this thread. I just feel comfortable enough with all of you to share this. This is what I think happens to me when I start to reply to many of you.

You guys know I am honest... almost to a fault. I can honestly say that many times when I start typing there is no preconceived thought on my part. Almost every time, it's me sitting down at the computer and just typing... typing until I don't have any words left to type in regards to the context of the post.

...lol I just looked back at what I wrote and read it from a rational/non-believing perspective. Jeez... I do sound crazy.

Ahhh well... I embrace it. It's me.

I'm gonna be honest here... I like you man. I enjoyed our conversation we had over the phone (we need to catch up sometime by the way) but this almost makes it sound more like you have a motive to be here rather than just enjoying our company.

I don't know if that's definitely the case, but with what you're describing it sounds like an underlying motive of "maybe i can convert some of these guys through my interactions" rather than "I enjoy their company."

I'm not saying that is specifically how it is, but ... kinda comes across that way in what you're saying.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
27-04-2014, 09:44 PM
(27-04-2014 01:31 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I could not disagree with you more. I've not read much of what else TrainWreck has posted. I base what I said on what he's written here and now.

What he's written is nonsense, and I'm not going to pretend like atheism is something other than it is because he's amusing (which I don't find him to be anyway, so that doesn't even help). And I'm not going to pretend like incoherent meaningless statements are some how serious "political musings". Nor am I going to consider incoherent babel that cannot even be made to be made any sense of. I will consider what one says, if they actually say something that could be deciphered.

He's not misunderstood. I think you misunderstand him for something better than he is.

RJ, I came to this very conclusion last year. I have only a few people on ignore and TW leads the list.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce