All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.
(28-04-2014 10:27 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol

This topic is awesome now.

[Image: hAC1CB826]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2014, 11:50 AM
(28-04-2014 10:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 10:27 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol

This topic is awesome now.

I've come to the conclusion that TW is your sockpuppet who you pull out of your sock draw when you want to create a diversion.

Prove I'm wrong!

Angry

*drawer

KC is my sock puppet. Checkmate.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-04-2014, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 11:58 AM by Raptor Jesus.)
(28-04-2014 06:13 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 12:06 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  This is part of the reason I am here. I am endlessly curious about what others think and believe and why.
I really like how you pulled this argument apart to understand what I meant - your patience is beyond reproach.
I don't even know what this is supposed to mean? What I wrote here had nothing to do with an "argument" you made, or an attempt to understand your "argument". Again, another thing you wrote that makes no sense, and is connected to nothing.

(28-04-2014 06:13 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 06:39 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  This right here makes no kind of fucking sense.
First of all, atheist, or atheism has no doctrines or premises to be contradictory, except for lack of belief in a "god" or "gods". The only doctrinaire or premise of atheism that could contradiction that is having a belief in a "god" or "gods". But belief in "god/s" is not a premise Mathis, so no contradiction there.
"...otherwise they would be working on developing a scientific political charter,..."
Ummm..."scientific political charter"...what the fuck are you talking about?
"...instead of spending so much time and energy arguing with you about the existence of your imaginary being that is only the personification of allegorical concepts."
Couldn't theist spend more time on other things than arguing others about the existence of their imaginary sky daddy? What is your point?
You think I haven't encountered a lambasting before??? You think this was the first time I presented such an argument?
What does you having encountered a "lambasting" before, or whether or not this is the first time you presented an argument have to do with anything? Why do I care if you've had a "lambasting". Are you just trying to fill out words on a page for no apparent reason? Again, you post something that has nothing to do with anything.

(28-04-2014 06:13 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I noticed you left this part out - why?
(26-04-2014 04:56 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  What you are experienceing is inference - the connection of ideas. And it is enhanced in the writing exercise, because you make a somewhat concrete idea and then you pause and think about it, and have the opportunity to expand on it, or correct it.
It would be nice if God were to speak through you and you were to write the political charters for countries like Egypt, and Ukraine, and a whole bunch of other countries, including the USA; but no, your God is only concerned with arguing about the existence of itself.
You got focused on the anti-atheist shit, didn't you??? Got your attention - you are going to defend what you know is true and you are not going to accept the possibility that the leaders of atheism in the past had to make some compromises in order to appease the dominate Christian society. And just like the bullshit the Christians believe that has been passed on from generation to generation, there is some bullshit that the atheists believe, because nobody has taken the time to sort all the fucking bullshit out.
I left that bit out because I didn't care about it. It was nonsense.

I did not forcus on "anti-atheist shit". I commented on your misrepresentation of atheism, not "anti-atheism shit". But as far as your "what atheist believe" because it's passed down from "generation to generation", and "nobody has taken the time to sort it all out". Again, you are writing nonsense. I had nothing of my "atheism" passed down from generations, nor do I have stuff I need to sort out about my "atheism". I lack a belief in "god", I don't believe in "god". Both those things sort out just fine, so I'm good.

(28-04-2014 06:13 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  What is your definition of religion?
I don't really care. We know what religion is. And I'm not religious.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
28-04-2014, 11:56 AM
Whose sock puppet am I? careful with your answer.... you know how to work a puppet, right? Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
28-04-2014, 12:24 PM
You're mine. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-04-2014, 12:25 PM
(28-04-2014 11:53 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 06:13 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I really like how you pulled this argument apart to understand what I meant - your patience is beyond reproach.
I don't even know what this is supposed to mean? What I wrote here had nothing to do with an "argument" you made, or an attempt to understand your "argument". Again, another thing you wrote that makes no sense, and is connected to nothing.

(28-04-2014 06:13 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You think I haven't encountered a lambasting before??? You think this was the first time I presented such an argument?
What does you having encountered a "lambasting" before, or whether or not this is the first time you presented an argument have to do with anything? Why do I care if you've had a "lambasting". Are you just trying to fill out words on a page for no apparent reason? Again, you post something that has nothing to do with anything.

(28-04-2014 06:13 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I noticed you left this part out - why?
You got focused on the anti-atheist shit, didn't you??? Got your attention - you are going to defend what you know is true and you are not going to accept the possibility that the leaders of atheism in the past had to make some compromises in order to appease the dominate Christian society. And just like the bullshit the Christians believe that has been passed on from generation to generation, there is some bullshit that the atheists believe, because nobody has taken the time to sort all the fucking bullshit out.
I left that bit out because I didn't care about it. It was nonsense.

I did not forcus on "anti-atheist shit". I commented on your misrepresentation of atheism, not "anti-atheism shit". But as far as your "what atheist believe" because it's passed down from "generation to generation", and "nobody has taken the time to sort it all out". Again, you are writing nonsense. I had nothing of my "atheism" passed down from generations, nor do I have stuff I need to sort out about my "atheism". I lack a belief in "god", I don't believe in "god". Both those things sort out just fine, so I'm good.

(28-04-2014 06:13 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  What is your definition of religion?
I don't really care. We know what religion is. And I'm not religious.

Damn Raptor - that's a good post by you !!

**claps**

28-04-2014, 12:26 PM
(28-04-2014 12:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  You're mine. Tongue

I'd type sweetly that I wish I were someone's puppet but it would be a lie. So.... I just won't say it.

Sadcryface

28-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Nope.

We're all God's sockpuppets.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
28-04-2014, 12:45 PM
(28-04-2014 12:43 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Nope.

Drinking Beverage

*throws coffee mug at KC's head*

buwwaahaaaa

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
28-04-2014, 12:47 PM
(28-04-2014 12:43 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Nope.

Drinking Beverage

Stop proselyting at me! You're abusing your position! Stop oppressing me! Big Grin

Yes, before anyone even dares to question this, I am completely joking here.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post