All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.
Hey KC,

Could you do me a solid and ask "God" if this baby is full of sin?

I think the baby is not, but I think your "god" concept thinks he is. Just curious. Thanks for your reply in advance!

[Image: babyboy.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
22-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Wonder how long it's going to take for that little admission to make it's way back to the members that stormed out of here because they didn't want a theist admin.

I'm sure we will know when it does.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Honestly I'm not sure what I think about this...
22-04-2014, 04:49 PM
[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
22-04-2014, 05:01 PM
(22-04-2014 08:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I am in no way a theology scholar or even someone with biblical authority, but I do feel that God starts to speak through me for whatever weird, strange reason when I start answering questions on this site. Almost every single time I read a question to me or in regards to Christianity, I have no idea how to answer that question or what I'm going to say.

I don't answer questions arbitrarily or respond to theological dialog arbitrarily either. Many times I'll read something and I have no response for it, so I continue browsing the site. However, there are a lot of times that I'll read something and without thought or consideration I'll hit the "reply" button and start typing - having no idea what I'm saying.

Stuff just "comes out". Now, many of you would chalk this up as me being a good BSer and being good at being able to make things up on the fly and make it "sound" right.

Maybe. Always the possibility as nothing is impossible.

But, I'm more inclined to believe that God is speaking through me telling me what to type. I do have a few things going for me as you will be hard pressed to find something in my theology that isn't reconciled. As crazy and messed up as my theology is to some of you, it isn't contradictory. So, when I sit down to type, these new revelations are also reconciled (to the best of my knowledge) according to my theology.

But yeah, there is no real point to this thread. I just feel comfortable enough with all of you to share this. This is what I think happens to me when I start to reply to many of you.

You guys know I am honest... almost to a fault. I can honestly say that many times when I start typing there is no preconceived thought on my part. Almost every time, it's me sitting down at the computer and just typing... typing until I don't have any words left to type in regards to the context of the post.

...lol I just looked back at what I wrote and read it from a rational/non-believing perspective. Jeez... I do sound crazy.

Ahhh well... I embrace it. It's me.

As long as whatever you believe doesn't effect the forum health, I've got no reason to have an opinon on what you believe.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
22-04-2014, 05:20 PM
You should use some sort of holy font when God is dictating.
So we know when we can ask for the explanation as to why he is dicking around on forums and not saving children's lives.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 11 users Like sporehux's post
22-04-2014, 05:56 PM
"Stuff" just comes out of people with Tourette Syndrome Dodgy
That must be Comus (or Komos): Greek God of Comedy speaking to us Tongue

Naw, KC, your just crazy.... me, too Shy *high 5*
But crazy doesn't mean stupid, and since I've never heard you say "worship me or be tortured for all eternity", I'll go out on a limb and say it ain't jeebus speaking through you, but you speaking on how ya feel Smile And, well,... sometimes us crazy folk feel weird Hobo

But hey! You married QC! We, at least, know the area of your brain designated for detecting and recognizing 'smokin hot' isn't delusional Tongue

Meh. I'm sure there's an atheist, somewhere, who believes in the healing power of crystals, or something, so as far as I'm concerned, you're too nice not to get a pass Angel

You're a good fella Thumbsup

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
22-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Have you ever heard of terminal lucidity? Some crazy people all of a sudden are rational or even show great insight right before they die! Also some people get brain injuries and all of a sudden have great memory abilities or superhuman math abilities, music, art, etc! Perhaps our brains evolved with filters that limit our perception of reality in order to function in the world successfully? Perhaps some of us (such as yourself) are in touch with this gift naturally? So it's not God but a natural phenomenon at play here we just don't understand scientifically yet.
[+] 1 user Likes Delonscott's post
22-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Funny how in this place the theist is the loonie. Where I live is full of loonies that don't accept their lunacy and by being the majority they feel normal and take the right to call the sane people crazy :/

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
[+] 3 users Like netninja's post
22-04-2014, 07:54 PM
(22-04-2014 08:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...lol I just looked back at what I wrote and read it from a rational/non-believing perspective. Jeez... I do sound crazy.

Nah, it's called verbal diarrhea with schizophrenic tendencies.
But we still luv ya, KC Cool

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)