All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2014, 04:39 AM
RE: All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.
(23-04-2014 02:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  Convincing people to believe in Him and be "saved" (from not believing in Him Rolleyes )...

That's gold, I'm stealing it.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Maybe I do share too much with y'all. Maybe I am getting too comfortable here with what I say. Probably need to rein that in.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
24-04-2014, 08:53 AM
(24-04-2014 08:49 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Maybe I do share too much with y'all. Maybe I am getting too comfortable here with what I say. Probably need to rein that in.

You mean secretly be crazy but pretend not to be? I can work with that Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Nah, it seems I genuinely upset some people with this off-the-cuff post as well as some people being concerned with me being the admin again.

We'll see where this goes.

24-04-2014, 09:12 AM
(24-04-2014 08:57 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Nah, it seems I genuinely upset some people with this off-the-cuff post as well as some people being concerned with me being the admin again.

We'll see where this goes.

You know better than anyone mate, there are a lot of people who oppose your views on here. Me included. I'm speaking of course, specifically about your religious views, your character, integrity and openness is never in question and you are trustworthy.
If people take issue with you being admin, that's their problem and if they can't judge it on the job you do on here, they're ignorant cunts!

Anyway, I thought you are a Calvanist? Why does God need to Inspire and guide your e mails? Surely it was already pre written at the dawn of time? Drinking Beverage

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 6 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
24-04-2014, 09:32 AM
I actually prefer to not talk about my Christianity anymore.

24-04-2014, 09:54 AM
You can post whatever you like, and we can reply whatever we think, and I see no harm done.

It has nothing to do with your qualifications for admin. And besides, we all already know your view on things. Who says we all have to agree on everything. We don't.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
24-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Of course, the choice is yours.

I don't think anyone has an issue with you talking about your beliefs. It's part of who you are...just the same as we area all made up of different facets and aren't just one thing.

It's this that raises an eyebrow... But, I'm more inclined to believe that God is speaking through me telling me what to type.

You have to know that can translate, without much of a jump, into God is working through you to admin this forum...and to be completely transparent with this - anyone that thinks they are a god's instrument for communication to the masses is someone I look at suspiciously.

Other people's mileage may vary.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-04-2014, 09:57 AM
(24-04-2014 09:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  You can post whatever you like, and we can reply whatever we think, and I see no harm done.

It has nothing to do with your qualifications for admin. And besides, we all already know your view on things. Who says we all have to agree on everything. We don't.

Yeah, I know. But, when my posts are being misconstrued as "proselytizing", I would prefer to not talk about my Christianity so there can be no confusion.

So yeah. No more theology or discussions on religion or Christianity from this guy.

24-04-2014, 09:59 AM
(24-04-2014 09:57 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 09:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  You can post whatever you like, and we can reply whatever we think, and I see no harm done.

Yeah, I know. But, when my posts are being misconstrued as "proselytizing", I would prefer to not talk about my Christianity so there can be no confusion.

So yeah. No more theology or discussions on religion or Christianity from this guy.

But that's stupid.

Why accommodate stupid people?

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post