All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.
(24-04-2014 09:57 AM)Anjele Wrote:  It's this that raises an eyebrow... But, I'm more inclined to believe that God is speaking through me telling me what to type.

Yeah, and?

This would be an issue if I was preaching or trying to convert people. But, saying this in reference to me simply answering questions or discussing Christianity isn't what you're implying.

For those that think that: you're seeing something that isn't there.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2014, 10:03 AM
(24-04-2014 09:59 AM)cjlr Wrote:  But that's stupid.

Why accommodate stupid people?

Because they cause me problems in regards to the "theist admin" BS again. I have enough issues to deal with.

24-04-2014, 10:04 AM
I can speak my mind, as can everyone else here.

If something is being seen that isn't there, please explain what is there.

Theist admin isn't an issue for me.

Admin that speaks for god, is uncomfortable. As is anyone that says they speak for god.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-04-2014, 10:07 AM
(24-04-2014 10:04 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I can speak my mind, as can everyone else here.

If something is being seen that isn't there, please explain what is there.

Saying that God speaks through me when answering questions =/= me using the forum to proselytize. I have never done that. That's what isn't there.

24-04-2014, 10:13 AM
That's kind of sad, I thought that you were interested in our feedback. Food for thought and all that.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
24-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Dom, that went away a while ago.

Any feedback is akin to pissing in the wind.

Unless it's to agree whole-heartedly.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Honestly,

I can see where some might get nervous that "god tells me what to say on here" might move into "god tells me what to do on here/what to do with the site"
24-04-2014, 10:21 AM
(24-04-2014 10:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  That's kind of sad, I thought that you were interested in our feedback. Food for thought and all that.

I am. I'm incredibly interested and I love discussing it. But for other reasons, it would be best if I stopped it.

24-04-2014, 10:31 AM
(24-04-2014 10:21 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 10:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  That's kind of sad, I thought that you were interested in our feedback. Food for thought and all that.

I am. I'm incredibly interested and I love discussing it. But for other reasons, it would be best if I stopped it.

I don't give a fuck about the admin thing. You always come across as a top guy and you're very good at what you do on here.

As a MEMBER of the forum and a theist though, I can't see why you wouldn't talk about it and to be fair, other people will discuss it anyway Big Grin

A couple of run ins or bad experiences, or whatever it is, shouldn't keep a guy like you down! Thumbsup

... AND let's not forget, you don't have a choice as to whether or not you discuss theism on here again! Drinking Beverage

Sorry, couldn't resist Laugh out load

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 7 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
24-04-2014, 10:35 AM
(24-04-2014 10:21 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Well, I've always found you open to discussion even when you speak of things I have no germane knowledge of -which is fine. I see it as there will just be some areas where we're going to have to agree to disagree for I cannot see God-any God- speaking through a human on earth. It's why I have issues with the whole Pope-thang. Mostly for I think that God is a only man-made concept anyway.

It's self-serving in my opinion - invent a God who'll tell you what to do and forgive you if you screw up. Doesn't it all seem convenient to you?

Buuuut............for you, KC, this is your faith. And I may not understand it yet I can show it respect for I wish to be respected for my own decisions - 100% rational or otherwise. It is a common ground sort of thing we might find - eh?

I'm not sure, KC, if you can ever possess the words, language, delivery necessary to truly explain how or why you feel as you do. You're going on *faith* and this is a difficult audience to share faith with.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.