All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire.
KC, you are the only theist I can talk to without geting all defensive and angry. There isn't any other theist in my little world that I feel comfortable enough to exchange religious ideas with and be chilled about it. You add spice to the mix.

I will back you up anyday and twice on Sunday to say that I have never heard you proselytize in the remotest sense!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
24-04-2014, 11:40 AM
(24-04-2014 11:15 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 11:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  But god told him how when to hit the return, therefore, the odd spacing.

Maybe God shoulda paid more attention in his English classes then, I think his understanding of grammar is a little lacking. Big Grin

I dont know, but I've seen KC be open, honest and a damn good mod.... FFS, he got with Seth and got us the 18+ section..... if that aint proof he's OK, I dont know what is.

So what if he has some harmless delusions, I think that most of us do in one way or another... unless your Mr. Spock, and if I remember correctly, he had some issues at times too.

* disclaimer* I know Spock isnt real, it was a metafore for being to logical/computer like. Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
24-04-2014, 11:43 AM
who has issues with you airing your thoughts? let them come forth! you're a great admin and a crazy theist at the same time. Anyone who says otherwise is stupid and if they don't say it openly they're also cowards!

You deserve to have a voice here and we deserve the chance to make fun of your silly beliefs... fuck the haters

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 5 users Like nach_in's post
24-04-2014, 11:51 AM
Thanks for all the compliments, everyone. I appreciate them.

But it comes down to simple politics.

There are those that think I'm using my position to be a mouthpiece for God and preach to TTA on TTA. Regardless if that's true or not, the issue is still present.

Seth cannot have his admin being perceived as someone who is trying to convert people that get on the site, and that is the current impression that he and others are concerned with.

As always, I'll keep everyone up to date... I have no clue what's next, but we'll see.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
24-04-2014, 12:40 PM
For crying out loud, everyone who has issues with this, grow up already. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
24-04-2014, 12:46 PM
(24-04-2014 10:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  You have never, ever proselytized. Not once. Not ever. Whoever thinks so has a reading comprehension issue.

But carry on and let the crazy out. Yes

I know we've had our differences in the past but I love this post. I agree with the sentiment and it made me laugh. Big Grin Thumbsup

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
24-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Asking questions and voicing opinions appears to now be a sign of being whiny and immature.

So much for honest give and take on this forum.

And for those who may think so - I did not contact Seth. I also do not know who did.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-04-2014, 12:51 PM
KC,

If your reputation isn't the highest of anyone on this site, then it must be at least one of the higher ones. That speaks quite loudly about what people think regarding you, your posts, and your contributions to this site. If Seth or anyone else is concerned that you may be off-putting in some way, I think that is pretty strong evidence that you aren't. (I understand Seth's word is final though if that's what this comes down to.) I think you should just keep on being you and I hope that you will and that you will be allowed to do so. And, if that means posting theist arguments, that has always been fine and there is no reason for that to change.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
24-04-2014, 12:53 PM
(24-04-2014 11:39 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  KC, you are the only theist I can talk to without geting all defensive and angry. There isn't any other theist in my little world that I feel comfortable enough to exchange religious ideas with and be chilled about it. You add spice to the mix.

I will back you up anyday and twice on Sunday to say that I have never heard you proselytize in the remotest sense!

^This.

Tell Seth to read through this page before he makes any decisions. Also, for those making claims to step up.

Atir aissom atir imon
24-04-2014, 01:22 PM
I think...

1. For you, KC, to feel that your views are censored... which is kinda the vibe I'm getting... I mean, no one *else* has ever been told to stay off a topic, or felt that they should do so "for the greater good" (apart from those random paedophile dickwads)... FUCK that. Jesus man, even if you wanted to proselytize it's hardly like I'd feel that I'm in any danger of getting sucked into your evil theistic web. I'll just blast ya with logic ™ Big Grin It'd be fun. Also I'd rather you were just speaking your mind... makes it easier if there's no hidden stuff.

2. Sure it's a bit strange to think that you literally believe that God is talking through you... Doesn't really freak me out though, but I can see where Anj is coming from with that... Unfortunately this whole crap of Theistic Admin makes discussing the freakyness of your good self difficult, 'specially if it's freakyness connected with you being the admin, 'cos if you mention KC, Admin and Freak in the same sentence people tend to hold a "WE LOVE THE KING" day, with associated festive attempts to dismember one another (please anyone reading, don't be offended if you are feeling offended, I didn't mean it and it wasn't me and in fact I wasn't here at the time, also I don't wanna be eviscerated).

3. Admin... so far you've been the best ever so please Baby Jesus can we keep this one and not have that *bloody* discussion again about how TTA is DOOOOOOOOOOOMED 'cos KC is the anti-anti-Christ.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 8 users Like morondog's post