All praise be to the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2011, 03:02 PM
RE: All praise be to the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!
(23-06-2011 12:59 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Very true, if the book came from the great FSM Himself, what's the point in reading it? You know it HAS to be divine and full of moral teachings, so I too will just assume its Greatness and persecute those who disagree with me.

So what should I do if I find out one of my brethren starts showing signs of becoming a spagnostic? Should I stone that person to death? Burn his meatballs on the stake? Boil him alive until his body becomes noodly? What should I do?

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2011, 03:04 PM
(23-06-2011 03:02 PM)Efrx86 Wrote:  So what should I do if I find out one of my brethren starts showing signs of becoming a spagnostic? Should I stone that person to death? Burn his meatballs on the stake? Boil him alive until his body becomes noodly? What should I do?
His Noodelyness does not really like you to be more holy then Him.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
23-06-2011, 03:10 PM
(23-06-2011 03:04 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
(23-06-2011 03:02 PM)Efrx86 Wrote:  So what should I do if I find out one of my brethren starts showing signs of becoming a spagnostic? Should I stone that person to death? Burn his meatballs on the stake? Boil him alive until his body becomes noodly? What should I do?
His Noodelyness does not really like you to be more holy then Him.

I should be careful then, I don't wanna miss out going to heaven, so I can get wasted on the beer volcano and enjoy the nudeliness of the stripper factory.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
24-06-2011, 03:55 AM
Is suicide frowned upon by His Holy Noodliness? Because I'd like to get at that beer volcano and those strippers ASAP!! Now that, my friend, is eternal bliss!!

The way to see by Faith, is to shut the eye of Reason. - Ben Franklin
24-06-2011, 05:09 AM
(23-06-2011 03:02 PM)Efrx86 Wrote:  
(23-06-2011 12:59 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Very true, if the book came from the great FSM Himself, what's the point in reading it? You know it HAS to be divine and full of moral teachings, so I too will just assume its Greatness and persecute those who disagree with me.

So what should I do if I find out one of my brethren starts showing signs of becoming a spagnostic? Should I stone that person to death? Burn his meatballs on the stake? Boil him alive until his body becomes noodly? What should I do?

Was that a Lebron parody? Cause if so it was awesome.

Though I wouldn't want you taking your diet to South Beach.

[Image: South-Beach-Diet.jpg]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
26-06-2011, 11:42 PM
(24-06-2011 05:09 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(23-06-2011 03:02 PM)Efrx86 Wrote:  

Was that a Lebron parody? Cause if so it was awesome.

Though I wouldn't want you taking your diet to South Beach.

[Image: South-Beach-Diet.jpg]

Argh, too bad, it isn't. Maybe I should just disappear.

03-07-2011, 08:10 PM
(26-06-2011 11:42 PM)Efrx86 Wrote:  Argh, too bad, it isn't. Maybe I should just disappear.
Or maybe you shouldn't. ... Your call.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
03-07-2011, 08:23 PM
(03-07-2011 08:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-06-2011 11:42 PM)Efrx86 Wrote:  Argh, too bad, it isn't. Maybe I should just disappear.
Or maybe you shouldn't. ... Your call.
Now that was a LeBron parody.

08-07-2011, 03:56 PM
I love the whole FSM thing, bought the book, have converted a few people to Pastafarianism and used to follow the site religiously (no pun intended). The hate mail completely cracked me up. I stopped reading over a year ago as the site just got way too bitter and ugly for my tastes. There were people who absolutely deserved some of the shots they took but there were also theists who came on asking reasoned questions and making reasonable points and the regular crowd over there was just savage to them.

I think Bobby Henderson his hilarious and brilliant in the way he originated this, but the site just became too much for me. I still read from time to time but it's been a while.

But, for old times sake: can I get a RAmen?!

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
06-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Pirates make everything better!!!!

I am going to hell because i dare to question bronze-age goat herders, and think for myself.
~Me~

I am not smarter than religious people because I have a better understanding of science than them. I am smarter because I know I am not going to live forever, and I am happy with that.
~Me~