All the pissing and whining about the election -

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 09:57 AM
RE: All the pissing and whining about the election -
Yeah --- everyone knows that EVERYTHING that gets tweeted is REAL!!!

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2016, 10:07 AM
(11-11-2016 08:41 AM)Impulse Wrote:  If this was someone like Dubya, I would agree. But it isn't. Not even close.

This. I was not for Romney or McCain because I disagreed with their policies but both were qualified for the position. I was against Trump because he is absolutely unqualified for the job no matter how I look at it. He has no experience, no grasp of domestic or international policies, no diplomatic skills, no understanding of history, and no apparent understanding of how government works.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 7 users Like unfogged's post
11-11-2016, 10:08 AM
We have hit the point where we are completely partisan. Fivethirtyeight has an article up now about it.

This was the first election in American history where the senate races in each state matched the presidential results for that state. People are no longer voting for different parties on the federal ticket. We might have reached the point of a full cultural split.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
11-11-2016, 10:10 AM
(11-11-2016 09:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 09:18 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  No, we're talking about this sick fuck of a man who now is the leader of the "free?" world who mocks disabilities:

[Image: oT41FYI.gif]

If Obama had done something like that he would never have become president in a million years. But, hey! it's ok for republicans if trump does it.

What's wrong with mocking people with disabilities????

I do it all the time.....

Myself included......

After all -- my SO only stays with me for the good parking spots.....

Tongue

Yeah but you're not running for president.... Consider Perhaps you should Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-11-2016, 10:22 AM
(11-11-2016 10:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  We have hit the point where we are completely partisan. Fivethirtyeight has an article up now about it.

This was the first election in American history where the senate races in each state matched the presidential results for that state. People are no longer voting for different parties on the federal ticket. We might have reached the point of a full cultural split.

Yeah, full cultural split -- I'm all for that. You yahoos can have your Dumbfuckistan. Please let me off the crazy train.
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
11-11-2016, 10:28 AM
(11-11-2016 10:22 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 10:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  We have hit the point where we are completely partisan. Fivethirtyeight has an article up now about it.

Yeah, full cultural split -- I'm all for that. You yahoos can have your Dumbfuckistan. Please let me off the crazy train.

I fear for the Union and sadly I predict the violence will get worse before it gets better hope I'm wrong thoughSad
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-11-2016, 10:49 AM
(11-11-2016 10:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 10:22 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Yeah, full cultural split -- I'm all for that. You yahoos can have your Dumbfuckistan. Please let me off the crazy train.

I fear for the Union and sadly I predict the violence will get worse before it gets better hope I'm wrong thoughSad

I don't care about the union anymore. I would be quite happy to see the East and West coasts split off from the stupid fucks in the middle -- and I would immediately move to one of the coasts if I could get out of this country by doing so.
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
11-11-2016, 10:54 AM
(11-11-2016 10:49 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 10:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I fear for the Union and sadly I predict the violence will get worse before it gets better hope I'm wrong thoughSad

I don't care about the union anymore. I would be quite happy to see the East and West coasts split off from the stupid fucks in the middle -- and I would immediately move to one of the coasts if I could get out of this country by doing so.

Try not to lose heart friend, yes things are shit and uncertain but all is not lost just yet hang in there bro, like they say its not over till the fat lady sings. Smile
11-11-2016, 11:27 AM
(11-11-2016 10:49 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 10:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I fear for the Union and sadly I predict the violence will get worse before it gets better hope I'm wrong thoughSad

It is not east/west against the middle. The split is more accurately described as urban vs. rural.

This is the vote at the county level:
[Image: CountyMap2012.main_-800x430.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-11-2016, 11:50 AM
(11-11-2016 11:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  This is the vote at the county level:
[Image: CountyMap2012.main_-800x430.jpg]

So let me get this straight, the people who actually live along the Mexican border mostly voted against the wall. You don't say Drinking Beverage

That blue strip through the Bible Belt is really interesting. It looks so contiguous. Also, what's up with the entire western third of Mississippi?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?