All the pissing and whining about the election -

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: All the pissing and whining about the election -
I worked for the '84 Mondale campaign. We was robbed I tell you. Robbed!

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2016, 12:05 PM
(11-11-2016 11:50 AM)cactus Wrote:  That blue strip through the Bible Belt is really interesting. It looks so contiguous. Also, what's up with the entire western third of Mississippi?

Inbreeding.

So, regarding the bible belt... If a belt goes around the waist does that make Florida the penis of the US?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
11-11-2016, 12:08 PM
(11-11-2016 09:57 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah --- everyone knows that EVERYTHING that gets tweeted is REAL!!!

Putin has been writing Trump's tweets for months now. Did you know that with your own MSC you can intercept tweets (they're all in the clear) and make them say whatever you want? Yes, yes you can. I've done it. No wonder Trump always looks so discombobulated in a "Did I really tweet that?" sorta way Big Grin

#sigh
11-11-2016, 12:09 PM
(11-11-2016 12:05 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  So, regarding the bible belt... If a belt goes around the waist does that make Florida the penis of the US?

They elected Rubio, so yes.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
11-11-2016, 12:14 PM
(11-11-2016 11:50 AM)cactus Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 11:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  This is the vote at the county level:
[Image: CountyMap2012.main_-800x430.jpg]

So let me get this straight, the people who actually live along the Mexican border mostly voted against the wall. You don't say Drinking Beverage

Those were cartel votes.

#sigh
11-11-2016, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2016 01:00 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-11-2016 09:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  What's wrong with mocking people with disabilities????

You gotta actually have the disability to joke about it. Much like you gotta be black to use "nigger" inoffensively (unless you're earmuffs). Fortunately for the two of us we suffer from a variety of disabilities.

#sigh
11-11-2016, 12:30 PM
(11-11-2016 12:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 09:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  What's wrong with mocking people with disabilities????

You gotta actually have the disability to joke about it. Much like you gotta be black to use "nigger" inoffensively (unless your earmuffs). Fortunately for the two of us we suffer from a variety of disabilities.

I don't care who makes jokes about anything....

If it's funny, it's funny....

People need to get some thicker skin.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-11-2016, 12:44 PM
(11-11-2016 10:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 10:49 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't care about the union anymore. I would be quite happy to see the East and West coasts split off from the stupid fucks in the middle -- and I would immediately move to one of the coasts if I could get out of this country by doing so.

Try not to lose heart friend, yes things are shit and uncertain but all is not lost just yet hang in there bro, like they say its not over till the fat lady sings. Smile

This will probably do nothing but I signed it anyway. It's a petition for the Electoral College to vote for Clinton if they choose. They legally can vote for her with a small fine.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-colle...ecember-19

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-11-2016, 12:47 PM
(11-11-2016 12:30 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't care who makes jokes about anything....

Sorry, but I gotta pull out my soap box again. Dodgy

It isn't funny at all, nor is it even meant to be. People walking awkwardly and with difficulty because of a disability is sad. When someone like Trump mimics (and that's polite; he was really mocking) the person, it's just a reminder of how sad it is. The only people who actually find that "funny" are the people who are laughing AT the people with disabilities. It's not meant to be funny, it's meant to be mean; to put them down as "lesser" human beings. I've seen it up close because I spent about 4 years working directly with people that have development and other disabilities. It's ugly and the targets of the ugliness know it. They see it everywhere they go. They can't even go into a local store without almost everyone looking at them apprehensively or pitifully or unwilling to look at them at all. Thicker skin my ass. You try dealing with that every day of your life.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 8 users Like Impulse's post
11-11-2016, 12:54 PM
(11-11-2016 12:47 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 12:30 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't care who makes jokes about anything....

Sorry, but I gotta pull out my soap box again. Dodgy

It isn't funny at all, nor is it even meant to be. People walking awkwardly and with difficulty because of a disability is sad. When someone like Trump mimics (and that's polite; he was really mocking) the person, it's just a reminder of how sad it is. The only people who actually find that "funny" are the people who are laughing AT the people with disabilities. It's not meant to be funny, it's meant to be mean; to put them down as "lesser" human beings. I've seen it up close because I spent about 4 years working directly with people that have development and other disabilities. It's ugly and the targets of the ugliness know it. They see it everywhere they go. They can't even go into a local store without almost everyone looking at them apprehensively or pitifully or unwilling to look at them at all. Thicker skin my ass. You try dealing with that every day of your life.

Uh..... I DO deal with it every day of my life..... Ever since I got run over by a truck.......

I was making jokes while the EMT's were trying to keep me from bleeding out....

Fucked if I'm going to change just because somebody's got thin skin...

(One female EMT kept saying "Squeeze my hand" -- while they were trying to staunch the bleeding..... I quipped "Why?? Are you lonely???"

All four EMT's stopped and started busting up.....)

Life's too short to be a humorless twit...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.