All these promotions and no public announcement?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2011, 08:57 PM
All these promotions and no public announcement?
Just to keep everyone up to date. Lilith and myself are now mods for hanging around and nagging for so long. Observer is now a "supermod" to appease his giant ego. And after considering everyone else for promotions, we pretty much went with those who have been around a really long time and have made lots of contributions. (I literally just started at the user registration beginning and cross checked with post counts)

For those of you feeling rejected, we considered old friends like No J and others and decided they weren't on frequently enough. And we considered Erx, morondog, and kingschosen and such but decided that you haven't been here long enough. It's still possible that you're just extremists biding your time until we give you power.

So we went with FSM_scot, Hughsie, and Thammuz. And after our new, yet completely competent admin made FSM a mod by accident, he decided that Hughsie and Thammuz can just sit there in the Veterans group until one of us mods dies and needs replacing.

So go about your business, have a beer with the new guys, and realize that I am frequently drunk and now have the power to ban people. And if you REALLY want to know if we considered you and why we didn't pick you... PM me, I'll tweet you the deets on the low-low. BOW BEFORE ME!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2011, 09:02 PM
RE: All these promotions and no public announcement?
I think this was already on Fox.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Yes, but the I believe the headline was:

Godless heathens restructure liberal agenda forum to more efficiently bring down America in a blood orgy of patriot Christian babies.

I thought I'd present it a different way.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 5 users Like Buddy Christ's post
19-12-2011, 09:45 PM
And the reason I didn't post any of this yet is because I may have mangled it all up, but thanks BC, now everyone can witness my shame Wink

But really this forum is great and the members are great too. Congrats to everyone for just being a part of it and helping to make it what it is!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
19-12-2011, 09:47 PM
(19-12-2011 08:57 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Just to keep everyone up to date. Lilith and myself are now mods for hanging around and nagging for so long. Observer is now a "supermod" to appease his giant ego. And after considering everyone else for promotions, we pretty much went with those who have been around a really long time and have made lots of contributions. (I literally just started at the user registration beginning and cross checked with post counts)

For those of you feeling rejected, we considered old friends like No J and others and decided they weren't on frequently enough. And we considered Erx, morondog, and kingschosen and such but decided that you haven't been here long enough. It's still possible that you're just extremists biding your time until we give you power.

So we went with FSM_scot, Hughsie, and Thammuz. And after our new, yet completely competent admin made FSM a mod by accident, he decided that Hughsie and Thammuz can just sit there in the Veterans group until one of us mods dies and needs replacing.

So go about your business, have a beer with the new guys, and realize that I am frequently drunk and now have the power to ban people. And if you REALLY want to know if we considered you and why we didn't pick you... PM me, I'll tweet you the deets on the low-low. BOW BEFORE ME!

I'd like to point out that I pointed out that I might be an extremist. But then, that could be just my extremist ploy to get you think that I'm not really an extremist. Then again, now I might be saying that I'm not extremist and only suggested that I might be an extremist in order to lull you into a sense of...Oh F it. I confused myself. I better go watch Fox News and get my head back on straight.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-12-2011, 09:50 PM
(19-12-2011 09:15 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Yes, but the I believe the headline was:

Godless heathens restructure liberal agenda forum to more efficiently bring down America in a blood orgy of patriot Christian babies.

I thought I'd present it a different way.

Oh, you saw it, too.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
19-12-2011, 10:15 PM
(19-12-2011 09:45 PM)lucradis Wrote:  And the reason I didn't post any of this yet is because I may have mangled it all up, but thanks BC, now everyone can witness my shame Wink

But really this forum is great and the members are great too. Congrats to everyone for just being a part of it and helping to make it what it is!

NO! That's the first step to a corrupt regime. First we stop telling people what we're doing, then since all our actions are shrouded in a tent of privacy, we figure "hey, no one's paying attention anyways, might as well skim a little off the top, maybe abolish a few drug laws here and there." Next thing you know, I'm chopping hookers into pieces because my trunk is so full of drug money that there's nowhere to hide the bodies before the heroin party starts. I've seen it a hundred times.

Is that what you want, lucra? Hooker bloodstains on my new carpet because you don't want to air your dirty laundry to the local populace? Fine. Better go get some Oxyclean and some scrub brushes cause it's gonna be a long night.

The new admin's iron fist is a mighty one.

[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
19-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Yeh, BC, whatever Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
19-12-2011, 10:24 PM
I heard our new Beloved Leader is about 28, though no one really knows, was educated in Switzerland and is the son of our last Beloved Leader, Stark. I look forward to worshiping our new Beloved Leader and giving him praise for allowing me to live in a backwards forum where if I get one bowl of rice a day for all my hard work typing, I'm grateful.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
19-12-2011, 11:00 PM
It was nice of you guys to consider me, but I'm loads happier being the underdog. Totally unsuited for any sort of overdog position Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post