All things coffee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2012, 12:09 AM
All things coffee
LJ's post gave me a strong urge to go potty. Confused

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: All things coffee
(22-08-2012 12:09 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  LJ's post gave me a strong urge to go potty. Confused

I'm sure Starks could try a nice gold tint brew, and would even pay you a pretty penny Thumbsup Drinking Beverage

Oh I kid, I kid.
22-08-2012, 12:36 AM
All things coffee
(22-08-2012 12:15 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 12:09 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  LJ's post gave me a strong urge to go potty. Confused

I'm sure Starks could try a nice gold tint brew, and would even pay you a pretty penny Thumbsup Drinking Beverage

Oh I kid, I kid.

I think someone has had more coffee to drink today than one thinks one did. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-08-2012, 12:41 AM
(22-08-2012 12:36 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 12:15 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm sure Starks could try a nice gold tint brew, and would even pay you a pretty penny Thumbsup Drinking Beverage

Oh I kid, I kid.

I think someone has had more coffee to drink today than one thinks one did. Drinking Beverage

Nah! But that makes me remember, I forgot to mention how good baileys goes in coffee. Wink But that is for cold winter nights.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
22-08-2012, 12:58 AM
All things coffee
(22-08-2012 12:41 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 12:36 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I think someone has had more coffee to drink today than one thinks one did. Drinking Beverage

Nah! But that makes me remember, I forgot to mention how good baileys goes in coffee. Wink But that is for cold winter nights.

So then what did you put in your coffee tonight? Consider

22-08-2012, 01:06 AM
(22-08-2012 12:58 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 12:41 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Nah! But that makes me remember, I forgot to mention how good baileys goes in coffee. Wink But that is for cold winter nights.

So then what did you put in your coffee tonight? Consider

Uh-oh. LJ is getting the feeling that tomorrow she'll wake up and think she had too much russian blend "coffee".... Confused
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
22-08-2012, 09:06 AM
(21-08-2012 08:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 10:59 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Can I derail this one? Tongue

I don't drink much coffee... I'm more of a tea connoisseur.

I just steep a bag in my hot coffee. Constant Comment's pretty good with coffee.

That's just sick.Blink

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-08-2012, 09:16 AM
All things coffee
What's your preferred method of brewing coffee?

I've done the percolators, coffee machine, French press. But my favorite way to make the best single cup of coffee is this:
Hot water poured into a #2 cone filter with enough Peet's Sulawesi-Kalosi to make the best cup of coffee since the one I had yesterday!

22-08-2012, 09:19 AM
(22-08-2012 09:16 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  What's your preferred method of brewing coffee?

I've done the percolators, coffee machine, French press. But my favorite way to make the best single cup of coffee is this:
Hot water poured into a #2 cone filter with enough Peet's Sulawesi-Kalosi to make the best cup of coffee since the one I had yesterday!

I prefer the French Press. I'll have to try your method. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
22-08-2012, 09:20 AM
(22-08-2012 09:19 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 09:16 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  What's your preferred method of brewing coffee?

I prefer the French Press. I'll have to try your method. Drinking Beverage

Here's the set up:

[img][Image: 10pao94.jpg][/img]

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post