Poll: Move I&I's threads?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

All threads started by I&I should be moved to Conspiracy Theories Section.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: All threads started by I&I should be moved to Conspiracy Theories Section.
Oh wait, ALL threads?

The fucker actually makes a decent post every once in awhile, granted his first post in a thread is usually laced with snark and blanket assertions and are therefore generally not where these instances are found. He has serious attitude problems and is a pain in the ass to converse with due to his proclivity to assume that people operate under the dichotomies he constructs, hence his constant faulty generalizations of others and disparaging of the members here as a whole. And we haven't even gotten to his seemingly intentional disingenuity, evasion games, lack of respect for other perspectives and heavy confirmation bias and implicit special pleading. The guy is basically built to aggravate people, partly due to his controversial opinion's (although I'm sure he views that as being the prime cause) but really mostly because he comes across as a complete and total, insufferable prick while debating.

That being said, I have actually witnessed a few instances where he has been at the receiving end from his own type of treatment towards others, not intentionally, but more because the person was emotionally taxed with him. Still, it reflected poorly that some members were resorting to the same games he did while attacking his argument (not referring to the instances in which people have intentionally mimicked his type of logic against him to highlight its faults, I thought those stints were rather well done).

Anywhoooo....yeah, he generally comes across as a nasty, arrogant asshole, but he actually has decent points to make from time to time, they are just lost under such a vast sea of sardonicism and distortions that he has alienated anybody from wanting to so much as give him a chance to be interacted with in a serious manner due to his behavior (more so than his viewpoints).

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
16-05-2013, 05:15 AM
So... ya won't move I&I's threads due to some idealized version of free speech, but have no problem shifting FC's cat posts. Dodgy

Yay PC. The sanctification of the vulgar...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-05-2013, 07:11 AM
If posts get split out of a thread, it's censorship.

If threads get split out of a forum, it's...

Anyway, yeah, I'm sick of the fucker polluting every single forum section with his bullshit.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
16-05-2013, 07:12 AM
Well, certainly the great majority of members thinks that all his posts are about conspiracy theories...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Well, I just looked at "today's posts". Judging by the number of threads about conspiracies, I suggest we rename the forum to:

"The Thinking Conspiracy Theorist"

Rolleyes

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-05-2013, 10:22 AM
(16-05-2013 09:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  Well, I just looked at "today's posts". Judging by the number of threads about conspiracies, I suggest we rename the forum to:

"The Thinking Conspiracy Theorist"

Rolleyes

Hmmmm.......Maybe try "I and I's Batshit Emporium"

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
16-05-2013, 01:15 PM
I have a grand idea. We can open a new subforum under Conspiracy and then we can take all I&I posts and stick them in that subforum.

There, problem solved.

Thank you, thank you...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
16-05-2013, 01:33 PM
(16-05-2013 01:15 PM)Filox Wrote:  I have a grand idea. We can open a new subforum under Conspiracy and then we can take all I&I posts and stick them in that subforum.

There, problem solved.

Thank you, thank you...

Its the I and I Show! Today's topic: Why Alex Jones is such a pussy, collaborating tool for the Man.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
16-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Re: All threads started by I&I should be moved to Conspiracy Theories Section.
Should this thread be moved to the conspiracy section?

This is starting to look as of a lot of conspirating is happening.
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
16-05-2013, 04:58 PM
Problem with this thread is it was doomed to fail from the outset. Moving all threads is just because they are I&I threads is going a bit far don't ya think?

Some of the threads are borderline.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post