Poll: Move I&I's threads?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

All threads started by I&I should be moved to Conspiracy Theories Section.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: All threads started by I&I should be moved to Conspiracy Theories Section.
(17-05-2013 10:08 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(17-05-2013 06:54 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Welcome to sanity! Thumbsup

If it's really that easy to be sane I would have done it decades ago.

But... but lather rinse repeat is such an entertaining cycle! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: All threads started by I&I should be moved to Conspiracy Theories Section.
I'd like to backtrack my opinion a bit here. I do not think I & I's threads should be moved (although I don't disagree with most of his threads firmly belonging there). The reason is that I only post on 2 forums, this one and christianforums.com (I know, stupid me). I have only posted CF for a few weeks now but I am already seeing the BS of constant moderation. Moving threads is just an excuse to silence someone and/or piss them off to the point that they give up and leave. Too many damn sections and subsections makes it all the easier for a mod jumping in and doing whatever the hell they like without technically violating any of the rules themselves.

Would it make any difference if I & I posted in the conspiracy section only? No. His threads would still show up. Is it going to change anyone's opinion of him? No, the opinions of him are not based on where he starts a thread, but what he says in them and (more often as of late) how vague and pointless they start off.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post