"All you need is God."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2015, 05:36 AM
RE: "All you need is God."
All I need is for the religious twats to leave me the fuck alone.

Anything they have - I can do without.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
20-03-2015, 05:52 AM
(20-03-2015 12:25 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Actually, the air we breathe is NOT oxygen. It is mostly Nitrogen.

Oxygen is only 21% of what we breathe, with Nitrogen making up Nitrogen with trace amounts of argon, methane, carbon dioxide and others depending on where you are at!

At my place, there is a considerable amount of doggy fart in the air some days, (although I suppose that's methane). All I need is an air freshener.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-03-2015, 06:04 AM
(20-03-2015 03:52 AM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Try posting stuff from their own bible! Like how to handle unruly children!

"If your kids make fun of a bald man, set some fucking she-bears on them to tear them to bits. God is love!" Hahaha
20-03-2015, 06:23 AM
I walk upon the earth. I stand firmly on the evidence below my feet. The evidence I walk upon can lead me to great places and wonderful discoveries.

You and your faith have nothing to walk upon.
You will never go anywhere.

All I need is everything around me.
I absolutely love reality

I don't need to make up fairy tales but I do enjoy excellent fiction

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
20-03-2015, 06:27 AM
(20-03-2015 06:04 AM)EppurSiMuove Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 03:52 AM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Try posting stuff from their own bible! Like how to handle unruly children!

"If your kids make fun of a bald man, set some fucking she-bears on them to tear them to bits. God is love!" Hahaha

"If your boy is stubborn and refuses to listen to you, drag him to the nearest priest and tell him that your boy is a glutton and a drunkard. Then gather all the men around pelt rocks at your bastard kid 'till he stops twitching."
(Deuteronomy 21:18-21)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-03-2015, 11:24 AM

Matthew 18:6 - If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

That's right. If you stumble and don't tow the line, off you go.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
21-03-2015, 03:47 AM
But he loves you kids! . . . While you choke, gag, panic and try to scream for help! As you sink, helplessly, to the black depths of the sea! . . . Because you stumbled.
21-03-2015, 06:04 AM
(21-03-2015 03:47 AM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  But he loves you kids! . . . While you choke, gag, panic and try to scream for help! As you sink, helplessly, to the black depths of the sea! . . . Because you stumbled.

...and he'll inspire someone to pray for your miraculous rescue. Popcorn

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
24-03-2015, 01:57 PM
(19-03-2015 10:40 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Counter with "All you need is love".

What is love? Athee don't hurt me, don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Seriously, do atheists believe in love? As an abstraction, perhaps?

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-03-2015, 03:11 PM
(24-03-2015 01:57 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 10:40 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Counter with "All you need is love".

What is love? Athee don't hurt me, don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Seriously, do atheists believe in love? As an abstraction, perhaps?

That is an IDIOTIC thing to say. What a jackass.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 3 users Like Timber1025's post