"All you need is God."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: "All you need is God."
(24-03-2015 01:57 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 10:40 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Counter with "All you need is love".

What is love? Athee don't hurt me, don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Seriously, do atheists believe in love? As an abstraction, perhaps?

Nawwwww... We're fucking robots you delusional twat.....................

Only Jebus crotch sniffers know what love is........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
24-03-2015, 03:23 PM

You have descended to pure trolling. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
24-03-2015, 03:27 PM
(24-03-2015 01:57 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Seriously, do atheists believe in love? As an abstraction, perhaps?

What is it with you that everything has to be in terms of "believe in"? Consider

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 5 users Like Impulse's post
24-03-2015, 05:30 PM
(20-03-2015 12:25 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Actually, the air we breathe is NOT oxygen. It is mostly Nitrogen.

Did you know that if you inhaled pure nitrogen you would not experience any distress from hypoxia? Crazy body don't even realize it ain't got enough oxygen as long as it got enough nitrogen. Crazy body.

#sigh
24-03-2015, 09:03 PM
(20-03-2015 05:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Yabut... god is love, man!

Blush

Watch it. That dude that goes on about that for a minimum of 100 pages per thread might hear you. We know who to blame.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-03-2015, 01:30 PM
(24-03-2015 03:11 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 01:57 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  What is love? Athee don't hurt me, don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

That is an IDIOTIC thing to say. What a jackass.

Is it? Personally, I've encountered quite a number of atheists in my witnessing faith who rejected love as anything concrete in any way.

Plus, I was indulging in a little humorous parody on this thread. Take it easy. Relax. Smoke a doobie or something...

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-03-2015, 01:59 PM
(20-03-2015 12:25 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Actually, the air we breathe is NOT oxygen. It is mostly Nitrogen.

Oxygen is only 21% of what we breathe, with Nitrogen making up Nitrogen with trace amounts of argon, methane, carbon dioxide and others depending on where you are at!

So are you saying we don't need oxygen?
27-03-2015, 02:03 PM

It a chemical thing happening in the thinker... Fucknut.
27-03-2015, 02:03 PM
(27-03-2015 01:30 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 03:11 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  That is an IDIOTIC thing to say. What a jackass.

Is it? Personally, I've encountered quite a number of atheists in my witnessing faith who rejected love as anything concrete in any way.

Plus, I was indulging in a little humorous parody on this thread. Take it easy. Relax. Smoke a doobie or something...

I am quite relaxed actually, and was when the post was written. Anyone attempting to even suggest that to experience real love (or any emotion) requires a belief in a magical skydaddy is a Jackass. I know real love, you know conditional and pressured love. See what you did, now I am not calm - Jackass.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
27-03-2015, 02:05 PM
(27-03-2015 01:59 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  

Oxygen is only 21% of what we breathe, with Nitrogen making up Nitrogen with trace amounts of argon, methane, carbon dioxide and others depending on where you are at!

So are you saying we don't need oxygen?

Nope, we sure don't. There's a common misconception that people need oxygen to breathe, but it's actually the big pharma corporations that perpetuate this myth so that they can make a profit selling oxygen tanks to old people at at a high markup.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post