All you sheepels refuse to open your minds to the possibility you are being lied too.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2017, 04:32 AM
All you sheepels refuse to open your minds to the possibility you are being lied too.
So I've recently developed a new fascination, well.. besides the one I've been going on about in the ranting corner. Flattards aka Flat Earthers.

To me, the idea that the Earth is flat has got to be the dumbest shit someone could possibly ever believe in. Even more so than God, and the idea that there's a God is pretty fucking retarded. So I've become fascinated by flattards arguments.

Dive deep enough into atheism v theism and there's gonna be some questions that theists ask you that you don't have an answer for right away, nothing game changing of course and a simple bit of googling or thinking about it in a different way will easily refute it but still. But with flattards... omg.. every. single. one. of their arguments is an instant "that's so fucking dumb because X obviously proves that wrong". It boggles the mind the arguments these flattards find convincing.

I've also come to find that most, if not all, tend to be religious and part of their argument usually resorts to us being in a bubble (The Firmament) which apparently proves God and that we're special etc.. They also tend to be very anti-government/establishment. Another big argument is the $18.4billion dollars NASA takes. One of my favourite arguments was that there is simply more worlds and the government is trying to keep it secret from everyone to keep resources scarce to make money and control everything. And that these other land masses out of reach might have people who might not even know about us etc.. I did enjoy that argument. The other common one tends to be "well who's taking photo's of all these satellites". And pretty much 100% of them don't believe the Moon landing actually happened.

Discuss.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-07-2017, 04:44 AM
RE: All you sheepels refuse to open your minds to the possibility you are being lied too.
Uh...

Ignorance breeds ignorance?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-07-2017, 04:49 AM
RE: All you sheepels refuse to open your minds to the possibility you are being lied too.
(08-07-2017 04:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Uh...

Ignorance breeds ignorance?

And outbreeds knowledge unfortunately Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-07-2017, 04:53 AM
The existence of "flat earth" believers only goes to show the continued procreation of siblings.........

Inbreeding does that.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-07-2017, 05:30 AM
The earth is obviously a triangular based pyramid. It's the only shape that allows for the 4 corners of the Earth. The North pole is at the apex and the South Pole is around the bottom edge. The surface of the base is where the water under the Earth is.
Space is solid (the fabric of space) and the Earth sits stationary inside a bubble while the Sun rolls round inside the bubble. The moon is a reflection of the sun and the stars are reflected sunlight from where the Sun has chipped the inner edge of space. Quite clearly space travel is impossible unless a large drill if fitted to the front of spacecraft.
Non of this needs to be proved as it is a fact. I can't understand why no one else realises this or why the scientific establishment keeps it covered up.
This truth is obvious to any one with half a brain, or less.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
[+] 2 users Like stevec's post
08-07-2017, 05:47 AM
A triangular based pyramid would have three corners.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2017, 06:07 AM
Just a few days ago I was watching for the ISS to go overhead and saw a satellite tracking along an intersecting path. It was pretty geeky cool.

Flat Earth is one of the stupidest claims around. Everything from time zones to travel times shows it to be ridiculous.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
08-07-2017, 06:08 AM
(08-07-2017 05:47 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  A triangular based pyramid would have three corners.

3 on the base plus 1 at the top is 4

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
08-07-2017, 06:10 AM
(08-07-2017 05:30 AM)stevec Wrote:  The earth is obviously a triangular based pyramid. It's the only shape that allows for the 4 corners of the Earth. The North pole is at the apex and the South Pole is around the bottom edge. The surface of the base is where the water under the Earth is.
Space is solid (the fabric of space) and the Earth sits stationary inside a bubble while the Sun rolls round inside the bubble. The moon is a reflection of the sun and the stars are reflected sunlight from where the Sun has chipped the inner edge of space. Quite clearly space travel is impossible unless a large drill if fitted to the front of spacecraft.
Non of this needs to be proved as it is a fact. I can't understand why no one else realises this or why the scientific establishment keeps it covered up.
This truth is obvious to any one with half a brain, or less.

Thank you! Someone that gets it.

[Image: oscar.png]
08-07-2017, 06:29 AM
(08-07-2017 04:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Another big argument is the $18.4billion dollars NASA takes.

Uhm, are they aware how much the military burns in a years? As compared to the NASA budget? Is it 30 times as much these days?

How can anyone be that stupid to think 18,4 billion being a large sum, all things considered.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]