All you sheepels refuse to open your minds to the possibility you are being lied too.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: All you sheepels refuse to open your minds to the possibility you are being lied too.
I love these conspiracies. They are extremely painful to listen too but I can't stop from listening to the conspiracy podcasts. It's like watching BYU and EWTN, the whole time i'm going "WTF." but I just can't turn it off.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2017, 05:17 AM
RE: All you sheepels refuse to open your minds to the possibility you are being lied too.
(08-07-2017 07:08 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 07:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  No. Because oddly enough people compartmentalise their craziness. Hence why hectic Christians do in fact go to the doctor...

Lol, if you're capable of compartmentalising craziness of that magnitude that's gotta be a serious mental illness right thereTongue Wink
I actually knew a flat earther and I have to say it wasn't really his fault. All the information he had ever been given proved a flat earth. Mind you I think he was like 18 or 19 at the time, and from what I learned of his background his home school group was bat shit crazy. When he realized that "no the earth was not flat" his mom threatened to kick him out if he ever said he believed that again.
09-07-2017, 05:46 AM
(09-07-2017 05:12 AM)BlkFnx Wrote:  I love these conspiracies. They are extremely painful to listen too but I can't stop from listening to the conspiracy podcasts. It's like watching BYU and EWTN, the whole time i'm going "WTF." but I just can't turn it off.

Yup, its like watching a car crash you know you shouldn't be looking, you don't really want to watch it but you just can't pull yourself away, I'm like that with TBN.
09-07-2017, 05:56 AM
(09-07-2017 12:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 09:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Stupid people...clearly the earth is a bowl. That's why we don't fall out.

The outside is transparent so it only appears somewhat round.

And the moon is a hologram.

/thread

If the Earth was a bowl wouldn't we all sink to the bottom?

Or some fall off at the rim?

You have to be odd to be #1.
10-07-2017, 01:44 AM
(09-07-2017 12:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 09:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Stupid people...clearly the earth is a bowl. That's why we don't fall out.

/thread

If the Earth was a bowl wouldn't we all sink to the bottom?

No, for now we're stuck but I believe the melting of Antarctica might cause that. We will start sliding.

The moon is still a hologram

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-07-2017, 01:45 AM
(09-07-2017 05:56 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 12:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  If the Earth was a bowl wouldn't we all sink to the bottom?

Or some fall off at the rim?

The rim is where the clouds are.

Duh.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-07-2017, 02:20 AM

/thread

Question: If the world is a bowl, which breakfast cereal would you want god to kill us all with? Consider

I'd be down with Grape Nuts, because I have no ideas where the grapes are hiding all of their nuts, but 'death by gigantic grape-nut' seems like a fitting exclamation point at the end of this cosmic shitstorm we call existence.

EDIT: Fuck that, I'm make a new thread & poll, just gimme a sec...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
10-07-2017, 02:24 AM
(08-07-2017 10:00 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  FELFAT

Enjoy the madness.

I just checked that site. Its 100% satire
....well, 99,9% Sadcryface

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
10-07-2017, 06:16 AM
(08-07-2017 06:08 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 05:47 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  A triangular based pyramid would have three corners.

3 on the base plus 1 at the top is 4
Who counts the peak as a corner?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2017, 06:24 AM
You fuels! The world is a ring!

[Image: halo_ring_world_by_artbygp-dae5cki.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post