Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 08:13 AM
RE: Alla
(15-02-2014 07:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This just reeks of Chippy's earlier lashing out at Sabrina because she used to be a Wiccan... Dodgy

Sorry but she didn't used to be Wiccan. After much protest she eventually admitted that she hasn't completely abandoned that idiotic religion so my suspicion was completely vindicated. She came clean after Kim explained my position to her, i.e. that I wasn't convinced that she was an ex-Wiccan and I thought she was being dishonest in describing herself as an atheist. Go read it in the Viper's Pit thread.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2014, 08:13 AM
(15-02-2014 06:26 AM)Dom Wrote:  Just saying, the info is on target, the blaming is irrational.

Pointing out hypocrisy is not irrational.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
15-02-2014, 08:17 AM
IA didn't met chip's arbitrary post count of bitching about Hindi.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
15-02-2014, 08:19 AM
(15-02-2014 08:17 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  IA didn't met chip's arbitrary post count of bitching about Hindi.

Yes, post count > 0
15-02-2014, 08:20 AM
(14-02-2014 11:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 11:19 PM)Chippy Wrote:  ... On that basis alone little IndianAtheist should just shut the fuck up with his incessant cut-and-paste of anti-Mormon material.

More bullshit!

YES, BULLSHIT and drooling-idiot sycophantry on YOUR part!

Quote:Pointing out a latent hypocrisy is one thing and the benefit of someone highlighting that we are living in a bubble or are a product of our environment is something for which we should be grateful but that should not and does not negate our right to speak or express an opinion on other topics.

Setting up a straw man and attempting to harass a member because one has a corn cob up his ass deserves every bit of negative attention it gets.

Quote:Meanwhile, I want to say thanks Thumbsup to whichever mod reinstated Chippy's censored post. Sanity has prevailed.

Taq, you have good stuff to say about Siddhartha's views on reincarnation and presumably some knowledge regarding early Hindu stuff too. Can't we get some of that?

Hinduism is bullshit. But the caste system predated hinduism by a LONG shot. And IndianAtheist doesn't run any of it. What part of ChimpyChump is pulling out his strawman army yet again are you too fucking stupid to understand?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
15-02-2014, 08:20 AM
(15-02-2014 08:19 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 08:17 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  IA didn't met chip's arbitrary post count of bitching about Hindi.

Yes, post count > 0

And why should IA have to meet some post count to satisfy you?

[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
15-02-2014, 08:24 AM
(15-02-2014 08:20 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 08:19 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Yes, post count > 0

And why should IA have to meet some post count to satisfy you?

In that case, then why should I modify my posting to satisfy little Dinesh, you or anyone else? If you want a contest of wills then go for it.
15-02-2014, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 08:36 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
[Image: resized_real-life-troll-face-meme-genera...a76311.jpg]

(15-02-2014 12:30 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 11:59 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Here is where we could be having this debate. And leave this thread for the Mormon-abuse.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid495134

There is no debate to be had. This is just another thread where I am in effect teaching and some members are just too stupid to realize that is what is happening. Some are just slow and they send me apologetic PMs after they see the bigger picture. Regardless, there is no debate to be had. My position depends entirely on factual evidence which is corroborated by multiple sources. No one has disputed the facts I have presented.

Yes, some members, like DLJ, are too fucking stupid to realize that you are strawmanning IndianAtheist by trying to hang hinduism on him. The factual information you have raised about hinduism is not in dispute at all and irrelevant. You aren't here to talk about hinduism. You are here to harangue IA with one of your irrelevant strawman tantrums.

Quote:Tourette's Chimp posting pictures and Dom whining doesn't constitute any sort of rebuttal.

Not about the irrelevant information you brought in about hinduism. But that isn't what this is about and you know it.

Quote: If that to you describes a debate then you are welcome to it wherever you like but I'm not going to dignify emoting by characterizing it as the negative side of a debate. You can go ahead and "debate" in the other thread, it's all yours.

It isn't a debate at all, its ChimpyChimp once again flinging his strawman-shit at the latest person he's got the red-ass at.

15-02-2014, 08:33 AM
(15-02-2014 08:08 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 07:40 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  How the hell do you know i'm not? in fact i'm well aware of the fact that in my country being liberal and open minded is the frowned upon.

Because you've yet to make any critical posts of Hinduism or Indian society. You live in--and benefit from--a society which is no better than apartheid South Africa and you are busy cutting-and-pasting bullshit about the LDS being racist.

Quote:Still you're comparing apples to oranges compare India with other 3rd world countries which is more progressive then i could understand the comparison.

No I'm not "comparing apples to oranges". I'm criticizing Indian culture and society using the same standard that you are illegitimately using to call Alla a racist.

Quote:Well i was planning on making threads on it but thanks to you it seems like i don't even need to.Thumbsup

Bullshit. In an earlier post you said that you wouldn't be making any such posts and that I should make them if I was concerned about the caste system.

Quote:Now that WOULD be hypocritical if i was a misogynistic,conservative,elitist Hindu fucktard drinking cow piss.. but guess what ?? I'm REALLY NOT! i'm a fucking atheist.

Your atheism is irrelevant, you are a hypocrite. You are from a privileged caste else you would not be able to read and write English and there is a good chance that your father works for the government and that you live in the suburbs. You are the beneficiary of an exploitative and uncivilized social system which you have not criticized. You are in no position to be accusing Alla or anyone else of being "racist"--you have no moral authority to be accusing anyone of prejudice or discrimination given that you benefit from it.

So long as you continue being a hypocritical little cunt I will continue knocking the stuffing out of you. It's your choice. If you are genuinely offended by the caste system then start posting about it. I think that you are actually not opposed to the Hindu caste system because you benefit from it--you are a from one of the privileged castes and you and your parents are happy with things as they are. I won't let you hypocrisy pass without comment. You can be assured of that little Dinesh.

[Image: Scarecrow.jpg]

15-02-2014, 08:35 AM
Your blasting of Hindi religion was right on, however, IMO, your blasting of IA was uncalled for.

We all know that where a person is born and the religion of their parents is most commonly what a person will be raised. IA had no control over his birth place.

IA identifies as atheist !! So he/she doesn't subscribe to those beliefs.

You say he benefits- yes, many people benefit from where they happened to be born

You say he cuts and pastes- who fucking cares, half the members on this board do too!

You say that prior to this thread he didn't do the proper amount of bitching about the major religion in his country- since when did you become the one to set a standard for the 'right' amount?

Face it- IA didn't do squat and you blasted him because you hate Hindi.

People are quiet because you are a bully.

Peace out, I'm done with ya

[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post