Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 08:41 AM
RE: Alla
(15-02-2014 08:35 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Face it- IA didn't do squat and you blasted him because you are batshit crazy and have an anger problem.

Fixed that for ya.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
15-02-2014, 09:46 AM
(15-02-2014 08:35 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Your blasting of Hindi religion was right on, however, IMO, your blasting of IA was uncalled for.

I disagree. If he wants to be a little Indian cunt towards Alla and a self-righteous little shit in general then I will continue "blasting" IndianCunt into oblivion.

Quote:IA identifies as atheist !! So he/she doesn't subscribe to those beliefs.

Bullshit! You can be an atheist and be happy with the caste system if you are from a privileged caste.

Quote:You say he benefits- yes, many people benefit from where they happened to be born

Yes and that is all the warrant I require.

Quote:You say he cuts and pastes- who fucking cares, half the members on this board do too!

I fucking care.

Quote:You say that prior to this thread he didn't do the proper amount of bitching about the major religion in his country- since when did you become the one to set a standard for the 'right' amount?

Fine, if you want to make this a contest of wills then I am happy to oblige. IndianCunt can continue to be a little Indian cunt and I will continue to shit on him from on high.

Quote:Face it- IA didn't do squat and you blasted him because you hate Hindi.

I "blasted" him because he is a little hypocritical cunt and I will continue to "blast" him so long as he continues to be a cunt.

Quote:Peace out, I'm done with ya

Fuck you and I hope you choke to death on a syphilitic cock.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Eight pages of this? Really? [Image: skeptical-sm_zps59fc1324.png]
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
15-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Award for most ridiculous thread goes to......
15-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Dude, you need a psychiatrist.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
15-02-2014, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 11:44 AM by IndianAtheist.)
(15-02-2014 08:08 AM)Chippy Wrote:  You live in--and benefit from--a society which is no better than apartheid South Africa.
You live on this planet too,you belong to the same species too why are you singling me out huh? just because i'm geographically located on this continent?

What if i had gibberish for a username? would you still continuously pester me like this? i don't think so.Drinking Beverage so shut up and mind your own business you pseudo-intellectual Oreo munching fat american bastard!
Quote:No I'm not "comparing apples to oranges".
Yes you were!

you were comparing 1st world country's society with a 3rd world country's society and THAT IS comparing apples to oranges.

Why not compare African countries or Mexico with India?? now that's a fair comparison.
Quote:you are illegitimately using to call Alla a racist.
I Never called @ALLA a Racist! she is a nice person to talk with unlike you obnoxious cunt!

I don't unnecessarily hurl ad-hominem insults at people like you.... her religious doctrine may be racist but she surely is not and i will not accuse her of being one.
Quote:Bullshit. In an earlier post you said that you wouldn't be making any such posts
don't put words in my mouth! i never said i won't be making any at all.. i merely said that don't expect me to make any just because i'm an Indian.
Quote:Your atheism is irrelevant, You are from a privileged caste
HA HA HA i wonder astoundingly ignorant you are about India's actual history&cultural diversity... do you even know that there are also Christians,Muslims&Buddhists in India?

Do you even know that India is a democratic republic? your lack of understanding in 3rd grade political science is embarrassing to say the least.
Quote:you would not be able to read and write English and there is a good chance that your father works for the government and that you live in the suburbs.
Sweeping generalizations WHOOPEE!!
Quote:that you benefit from it.
India is a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC NOT a Hindu republic.
Quote:you are a from one of the privileged castes
Yeah right i belong to a caste of a religion that i don't even adhere to makes perfect sense. [Image: facepalm_by_kynquinhe.gif]

Back on topic.. I wonder what would be alla's reaction when she reads this thread XD

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
[+] 1 user Likes IndianAtheist's post
15-02-2014, 12:01 PM
Not sure how a thread addressed to Alla turned into the Chip on his shoulder Chirpy bullying show. To IA, I personally see no problem with your contributions here, and pass no judgments in where you are from, or what culture you were raised within. If as an atheist you reject theocracy, then the personal attacks are unwarranted and should be ignored. Do not give this insecure bully any of your attention and leave this Chipshit thread alone.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 4 users Like Timber1025's post
15-02-2014, 02:19 PM
I don't know.

We have been here time and time again with Chippy derailing threads, filling an otherwise interesting discussion with refuse and stench that explodes from his finger tips. Attacks on doctors and their place of education because Chippy doesn't like vitamins.

Attacks on Taqiyya Mockingbird which are just endless drivel, destroying multiple threads, tiresome and droll. Granted here the drivel goes both ways but it just takes one person to be the "better man/woman" to not persist.

Attacks on me, because Chippy doesn't like (can't understand) the ideas of moral nihilism or illusion of free will. What am I Chippy? "Illiterate", an "idiot", blah blah.

No doubt there are many other threads and Chippy battles that I haven't had the awesome pleasure of reading.

But here we are again.
This time Chippy (yet again) attacking IndianAthiest because of all things, IndianAtheist is an Indian.

(14-02-2014 02:37 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Why are you--an Indian--so concerned with religiosity in the USA?

(14-02-2014 02:37 AM)Chippy Wrote:  ...but little Dinesh on the internet has nothing to say about that and is instead concerned about Alla.

It seems Chippy thinks that all Indians must behave the way that Chippy says they must behave. Because "injustices" are occuring in India then all Indians must have the "moral" obligation to spend all their time in chat forums on the internet and tell everyone about the "injustices" occuring in India.
God forbid that an Indian might have an opinion on something else.

One of my best friends is an Indian. He was best man at my wedding, and I had the privilege of attending his Hindu wedding to his wonderful wife. His mother makes some of the best Chai nu masala that I have ever drunk. Being in the IT industry I get to work with many Indians and in my experience they have all been kind and well natured. Some intellectually gifted, and most have been very hard working. I have even had the privilege of staying in India for three weeks. It was certainly an interesting culture, The women's suri's were very beautiful, the auto-rickshaws and road travel in general was scary. Some of the food was extremely delicious.

Many of my conversations with Indian workmates have been about cricket (of course), Curries, weddings, festivals, caste system, Hindu beliefs. It's all very interesting to me.

I just wonder what Chippy would be like with an Indian in real life.
How dare you talk to me about cricket and Sachin Tendulkar when the "untouchables" are being treated poorly! How dare you, you Indian, how can Dinesh say nothing of it but instead be concerned about India's poor cricket away from home record.

Chippy must be such a joy to spend time with.

Hypocritically, I wonder why Chippy doesn't harp on about the Stolen Generation and the way aborigines have been mistreated in Australia. Instead Chippy talks of vitamins, morality, free will, Hinduism...
Oh the shock of it. Are there any other Australians here? Why aren't you all talking about the plight of the aboriginies? How dare you all to have opinions on other things.
What about Germans, Oh my, Do we have any of those here?Why aren't they talking about the Holocaust?
What about human beings, do we have any of those here, shouldn't they only be talking about the plight of the starving and aids infested in Africa or those people being culled in various genocides around the world?

It seems in order to avoid the verbal abuse personal attacks so freely offered by Chippy we all ought to come here day in day out and talk about the atrocities happening in all our back yards.

Get a grip Chippy, you are a fucking insane angry turd.
If you want to discuss Hinduism, the plight of "untouchables", the practice of drinking cow waste etc then start up an appropriate thread and discuss. You do not need to use an Indian's presence on this forum in order to generate interest in what you want to talk about.

What the Fuck is up with you!
[+] 8 users Like Stevil's post
15-02-2014, 04:29 PM
(15-02-2014 02:19 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Hypocritically, I wonder why Chippy doesn't harp on about the Stolen Generation and the way aborigines have been mistreated in Australia. Instead Chippy talks of vitamins, morality, free will, Hinduism...
Oh the shock of it. Are there any other Australians here? Why aren't you all talking about the plight of the aboriginies? How dare you all to have opinions on other things.

I did ask if I'd get shouted at for ignoring the Aboriginal Dreamtime traditions while going after Mormons but alas the great and powerful wiz- I mean chippy- never lowered himself to answer my pondering.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-02-2014, 05:54 PM
(15-02-2014 11:35 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  ...a bunch of evasive and irrelevant nonsense...

Ok IndianAsshole, your response is noted. If this is how you want to proceed then so be it. Continue to be a hypocritical little cunt that badgers by incessantly cutting-and-pasting and I'll continue kicking your stupid Third World faux elite ass.

Also, little Dinesh I'm neither fat nor from the USA.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user