Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Alla
(15-02-2014 12:01 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Not sure how a thread addressed to Alla turned into the Chip on his shoulder Chirpy bullying show. To IA, I personally see no problem with your contributions here, and pass no judgments in where you are from, or what culture you were raised within. If as an atheist you reject theocracy, then the personal attacks are unwarranted and should be ignored. Do not give this insecure bully any of your attention and leave this Chipshit thread alone.

Thanks for your opinion professor.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2014, 05:56 PM
(15-02-2014 05:54 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 11:35 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  ...a bunch of evasive and irrelevant nonsense...

Ok IndianAsshole, your response is noted. If this is how you want to proceed then so be it. Continue to be a hypocritical little cunt that badgers by incessantly cutting-and-pasting and I'll continue kicking your stupid Third World faux elite ass.

Also, little Dinesh I'm neither fat nor from the USA.

No just an insufferable asshole who has to act the bully online. So how was your shift down at the bag and save? Did you win bagger of the day?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Chippy is just a cunt of a bully who probably cums in his pants while he's typing out his tirade. He is on the constant lookout for his next victim . God knows what he'd do if there was no-one to pick on - he'd probably shrivel up and die.

It really is a shame about Chippy as I think he is capable of being a very informative contributor but, as it is, he is just an obnoxious prick - a real shame.
15-02-2014, 06:15 PM
And off to the pit with this thread.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-02-2014, 06:24 PM
(15-02-2014 02:19 PM)Stevil Wrote:  But here we are again.

Here are you again distorting facts.

Quote:This time Chippy (yet again) attacking IndianAthiest because of all things, IndianAtheist is an Indian.

Really? I'm not even going to bother refuting that because it is likely just a deliberate distortion. You either didn't read what I have posted or are deliberately distorting what I posted.

Quote:It seems Chippy thinks that all Indians must behave the way that Chippy says they must behave.

I think people shouldn't be hypocritical.

Quote: Because "injustices" are occuring in India then all Indians must have the "moral" obligation to spend all their time in chat forums on the internet and tell everyone about the "injustices" occuring in India.

Yes, Indians do have a moral obligation to criticize the horrendous caste system. The caste system is as horrendous as apartheid was so don't minimize it by writing "injustices" as if it were not an accurate description.

Quote:Hypocritically, I wonder why Chippy doesn't harp on about the Stolen Generation

Have been being the key words. That occurred in the past it isn't happening now.

Quote:What about Germans, Oh my, Do we have any of those here?Why aren't they talking about the Holocaust?

That is a past event, the caste system in India is current.

You are comparing events that happened in the past that are no longer happening now with something that is happening now in India. This is your usual lame rhetorical form.

Quote:It seems in order to avoid the verbal abuse personal attacks so freely offered by Chippy we all ought to come here day in day out and talk about the atrocities happening in all our back yards.

Of course you should be concerned with injustices that are currently happening in the country in which you live.

I'm not going to allow little Dinesh to don the gown of moral superiority and relentlessly badger Alla on the specious grounds that Mormonism is racist without comment. The hypocrisy of that behaviour is utterly offensive. The caste system is alive and well today you fucking idiot, so your stupid little attempt at counter-examples using historical events just doesn't work. Of course if Jews were now being rounded up to be murdered I would be making angry posts and I would be expecting others to make similar posts. The vital point which your retarded brain failed to notice in its eagerness to score a cheap point is that is not happening now--the Third Reich doesn't exist anymore. And there is no policy of forced removal of aboriginal children from their parents anymore--that ended decades ago. The Indian caste system didn't end decades ago, it exists now.

You post changes nothing because it is just distortion and idiocy.
15-02-2014, 06:27 PM
(15-02-2014 06:06 PM)joben1 Wrote:  It really is a shame about Chippy as I think he is capable of being a very informative contributor but, as it is, he is just an obnoxious prick - a real shame.

As an exercise try and find the logical error of the above.
15-02-2014, 06:33 PM
(15-02-2014 05:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 05:54 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Ok IndianAsshole, your response is noted. If this is how you want to proceed then so be it. Continue to be a hypocritical little cunt that badgers by incessantly cutting-and-pasting and I'll continue kicking your stupid Third World faux elite ass.

Also, little Dinesh I'm neither fat nor from the USA.

No just an insufferable asshole who has to act the bully online. So how was your shift down at the bag and save? Did you win bagger of the day?

Have you learnt what argumentum ad hominem means?

My shift was good. Your mother was short $5 and she offered to suck my dick as compensation when my shift ended.
15-02-2014, 06:33 PM
(15-02-2014 04:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 02:19 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Hypocritically, I wonder why Chippy doesn't harp on about the Stolen Generation and the way aborigines have been mistreated in Australia. Instead Chippy talks of vitamins, morality, free will, Hinduism...
Oh the shock of it. Are there any other Australians here? Why aren't you all talking about the plight of the aboriginies? How dare you all to have opinions on other things.

I did ask if I'd get shouted at for ignoring the Aboriginal Dreamtime traditions while going after Mormons but alas the great and powerful wiz- I mean chippy- never lowered himself to answer my pondering.

You are a retard.
15-02-2014, 06:34 PM
(15-02-2014 10:20 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Dude, you need a psychiatrist.

You need an intellect and knowledge.
15-02-2014, 06:36 PM
(15-02-2014 02:19 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I don't know.

You should have done everyone a favour and just stopped at this point.