Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Alla
(15-02-2014 06:33 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 04:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I did ask if I'd get shouted at for ignoring the Aboriginal Dreamtime traditions while going after Mormons but alas the great and powerful wiz- I mean chippy- never lowered himself to answer my pondering.

You are a retard.

Does dyscalculia count as a form of retardation?

If so, I suppose I am retarded, but I suppose my difficulty with numbers is better for me than your seeming pathological need to attempt to assert dominance above all around you and apparent linked hatred for the rest of humanity is for you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-02-2014, 07:18 PM
(15-02-2014 06:27 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 06:06 PM)joben1 Wrote:  It really is a shame about Chippy as I think he is capable of being a very informative contributor but, as it is, he is just an obnoxious prick - a real shame.

As an exercise try and find the logical error of the above.

Your obnoxiousness gets in the way of the info Chippy. I would be more inclined to read your posts if it wasn't for the impression you gave of yourself in your previous posts.
15-02-2014, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 07:30 PM by Chippy.)
(15-02-2014 07:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Does dyscalculia count as a form of retardation?

Yes.

Quote:If so, I suppose I am retarded, but I suppose my difficulty with numbers is better for me than your seeming pathological need to attempt to assert dominance above all around you and apparent linked hatred for the rest of humanity is for you.

That doesn't make sense so you don't understand English grammar.

You also don't understand figurative language and irony, so add that to the list.

Your reference to indigenous aboriginal religion is a disanalogy, so you don't appear to be able to form analogies either.

Just give up, you are pitful. The idea of you criticizing me is a joke.

I deliberately didn't use irony or figurative language so that you could understand that simple message.

Go watch anime and have wank and go back to bed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-02-2014, 07:29 PM
(15-02-2014 07:18 PM)joben1 Wrote:  Your obnoxiousness gets in the way of the info Chippy. I would be more inclined to read your posts if it wasn't for the impression you gave of yourself in your previous posts.

And whose loss is that? I don't get paid to educate people on this forum, I don't have customers that I am losing so your criticism is misguided and naive.
15-02-2014, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 07:35 PM by Stevil.)
(15-02-2014 06:24 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
Quote:This time Chippy (yet again) attacking IndianAthiest because of all things, IndianAtheist is an Indian.

Really? I'm not even going to bother refuting that because it is likely just a deliberate distortion. You either didn't read what I have posted or are deliberately distorting what I posted.
Well, actually I included a quote of what you said.
I had to include the quote because otherwise no-one would have believed me if I merely asserted that you had made such a stupid and racist comment.
Here it is again
(14-02-2014 02:37 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Why are you--an Indian--so concerned with religiosity in the USA?

(14-02-2014 02:37 AM)Chippy Wrote:  ...but little Dinesh on the internet has nothing to say about that and is instead concerned about Alla.

(15-02-2014 06:24 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
Quote:It seems Chippy thinks that all Indians must behave the way that Chippy says they must behave.

I think people shouldn't be hypocritical.

IndianAtheist has not shown himself to be hypocritical. He made a comment that mormonism is racist. How have you determined IndianAtheist to be racist? Because he is an Indian? WTF!

How do you know what IndianAtheist is doing about the caste system? Do you really think having IndianAtheist derail a thread on TTA about mormonism would change things in India?

Do you really think your personal attacks against IndianAtheist are benefiting anyone, do you think the untouchables (each with their own individual moral beleifs) would approve of your accusations and childish outbursts against IndianAtheist?

There is over a billion people in India and the caste system has been in place for long before IndianAtheist was born. It seems to me that it is insanity to make personal attacks on IndianAtheist for merely being an Indian and having an opinion on Mormonism.

Your attacks add no value to the world. You are not making a difference.
Surely shouldn't you be morally obliged to be out there and dong something about the injustices in the world rather than attack one person from the safety of your computer.

Why aren't you out helping your neighbor? Why aren't you in some old lady's house helping her with the cleaning, or mowing her lawn, why aren't you doing "meals on wheels", why aren't you working for an orphanage or peddling the streets looking after the homeless? You could even move to India and do something yourself about this issue that you personally deem to be so important.
There are so many things you can personally do to improve the world. If you did these things then you would be too busy to argue and attack people on the internet.
But instead we have Chippy hypocritically attacking IndianAtheist for spending his time having a discussion with a Mormon on the internet.

Don't you just hate that, when people get all high and mighty and hypocritical?
Maybe we should throw some personal insults at them. Maybe that will teach them a lesson.

A question for you Chippy, since you seem to be an expert in everything as well as being the authority with regards to morality.

Should we spend our time helping people in need or should we spend our time as internet warriors, attacking people for not doing what we deem to be their moral obligations?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
15-02-2014, 07:38 PM
(15-02-2014 07:29 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 07:18 PM)joben1 Wrote:  Your obnoxiousness gets in the way of the info Chippy. I would be more inclined to read your posts if it wasn't for the impression you gave of yourself in your previous posts.

And whose loss is that? I don't get paid to educate people on this forum, I don't have customers that I am losing so your criticism is misguided and naive.

You may be right, but I fail to see what it is that you hope to gain from the insults. There are other ways to get your points across. As it is, your points may well be lost amongst all the vitriol.
[+] 1 user Likes joben1's post
15-02-2014, 07:41 PM
(15-02-2014 07:25 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 07:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Does dyscalculia count as a form of retardation?

Yes.

Quote:If so, I suppose I am retarded, but I suppose my difficulty with numbers is better for me than your seeming pathological need to attempt to assert dominance above all around you and apparent linked hatred for the rest of humanity is for you.

That doesn't make sense so you don't understand English grammar.

You also don't understand figurative language and irony, so add that to the list.

Your reference to indigenous aboriginal religion is a disanalogy, so you don't appear to be able to form analogies either.

Just give up, you are pitful. The idea of you criticizing me is a joke.

I deliberately didn't use irony or figurative language so that you could understand that simple message.

Go watch anime and have wank and go back to bed.

[Image: bc7.png]

Your flattery is unwarranted, sir.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-02-2014, 07:47 PM
(15-02-2014 07:30 PM)Stevil Wrote:  IndianAtheist has not shown himself to be hypocritical. He made a comment that mormonism is racist. How have you determined IndianAtheist to be racist? Because he is an Indian? WTF!

I can't tell whether you are actually this stupid or are just desperate to try and win a rhetorical point you are willing to completely distort my position. Again, I'm not even going to respond to that. This is habitual for you.

Your cherry-picking of quotes and presentation of them out-of-context is also what you did in relation to my slaughter of Mark Fulton in relation to his "orthomolecular nutrition".

Quote:How do you know what IndianAtheist is doing about the caste system? Do you really think having IndianAtheist derail a thread on TTA about mormonism would change things in India?

Again this is you just arguing with yourself. I've repeatedly stated my position so either you are too stupid to understand it or you are deliberately distorting it.

Quote:Do you really think your personal attacks against IndianAtheist are benefiting anyone, do you think the untouchables (each with their own individual moral beleifs) would approve of your accusations and childish outbursts against IndianAtheist?

Again, either you are ignoring all that I have posted or are just too stupid to understand it. Either way there is no point trying to engage you. Regardless of whether you are incompetent or just dishonest there is no point engaging you until you actually present my arguments and not ones that you have invented and falsely attributed to me.

Quote:There is over a billion people in India and the caste system has been in place for long before IndianAtheist was born. It seems to me that it is insanity to make personal attacks on IndianAtheist for merely being an Indian and having an opinion on Mormonism.

More of the same.

Quote:Your attacks add no value to the world. You are not making a difference.
Surely shouldn't you be morally obliged to be out there and dong something about the injustices in the world rather than attack one person from the safety of your computer.

More dross.

Quote:Why aren't you out helping your neighbor? Why aren't you in some old lady's house helping her with the cleaning, or mowing her lawn, why aren't you doing "meals on wheels", why aren't you working for an orphanage or peddling the streets looking after the homeless?
There are so many things you can personally do to improve the world. If you did these things then you would be too busy to argue and attack people on the internet.
But instead we have Chippy hypocritically attacking IndianAtheist for spending his time having a discussion with a Mormon on the internet.

More shit.

Quote:A question for you Chippy, since you seem to be an expert in everything as well as being the authority with regards to morality.

Should we spend our time helping people in need or should we spent our time as internet warriors, attacking people for not doing what we deem to be their moral obligations?

Brilliant rhetoric, I'm demolished.

You are a fool that thinks he is intelligent. You are so convinced that your simple and naive ideas are compelling you are immune to reason and evidence. Your chocolate cake argument ("Do we really ever eat chocolate cake?"-type arguments) gave the game away. You are a clown.

Until you actually accurately represent my position in relation to IndianAsshole don't expect a substantive response.
15-02-2014, 07:50 PM
(15-02-2014 05:54 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 11:35 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  ...a bunch of evasive and irrelevant nonsense...

Ok IndianAsshole, your response is noted. If this is how you want to proceed then so be it. Continue to be a hypocritical little cunt that badgers by incessantly cutting-and-pasting and I'll continue kicking your stupid Third World faux elite ass.

Also, little Dinesh I'm neither fat nor from the USA.
YOU -- "kicking ass"...? As if. All you have done is demonstrate -- so that the forum can no longer ignore it -- what a colossal angry moron you are. Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
15-02-2014, 07:54 PM
(15-02-2014 07:50 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...garbage as usual...

Everything that you post > /dev/null