Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Alla
(15-02-2014 07:47 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 07:30 PM)Stevil Wrote:  IndianAtheist has not shown himself to be hypocritical. He made a comment that mormonism is racist. How have you determined IndianAtheist to be racist? Because he is an Indian? WTF!

I can't tell whether you are actually this stupid or are just desperate to try and win a rhetorical point you are willing to completely distort my position. Again, I'm not even going to respond to that. This is habitual for you.

Your cherry-picking of quotes and presentation of them out-of-context is also what you did in relation to my slaughter of Mark Fulton in relation to his "orthomolecular nutrition".

Quote:How do you know what IndianAtheist is doing about the caste system? Do you really think having IndianAtheist derail a thread on TTA about mormonism would change things in India?

Again this is you just arguing with yourself. I've repeatedly stated my position so either you are too stupid to understand it or you are deliberately distorting it.

Quote:Do you really think your personal attacks against IndianAtheist are benefiting anyone, do you think the untouchables (each with their own individual moral beleifs) would approve of your accusations and childish outbursts against IndianAtheist?

Again, either you are ignoring all that I have posted or are just too stupid to understand it. Either way there is no point trying to engage you. Regardless of whether you are incompetent or just dishonest there is no point engaging you until you actually present my arguments and not ones that you have invented and falsely attributed to me.

Quote:There is over a billion people in India and the caste system has been in place for long before IndianAtheist was born. It seems to me that it is insanity to make personal attacks on IndianAtheist for merely being an Indian and having an opinion on Mormonism.

More of the same.

Quote:Your attacks add no value to the world. You are not making a difference.
Surely shouldn't you be morally obliged to be out there and dong something about the injustices in the world rather than attack one person from the safety of your computer.

More dross.

Quote:Why aren't you out helping your neighbor? Why aren't you in some old lady's house helping her with the cleaning, or mowing her lawn, why aren't you doing "meals on wheels", why aren't you working for an orphanage or peddling the streets looking after the homeless?
There are so many things you can personally do to improve the world. If you did these things then you would be too busy to argue and attack people on the internet.
But instead we have Chippy hypocritically attacking IndianAtheist for spending his time having a discussion with a Mormon on the internet.

More shit.

Quote:A question for you Chippy, since you seem to be an expert in everything as well as being the authority with regards to morality.

Should we spend our time helping people in need or should we spent our time as internet warriors, attacking people for not doing what we deem to be their moral obligations?

Brilliant rhetoric, I'm demolished.

You are a fool that thinks he is intelligent. You are so convinced that your simple and naive ideas are compelling you are immune to reason and evidence. Your chocolate cake argument ("Do we really ever eat chocolate cake?"-type arguments) gave the game away. You are a clown.

Until you actually accurately represent my position in relation to IndianAsshole don't expect a substantive response.

Chippy's an angry elf.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-02-2014, 07:59 PM
oh girly! wish I could triple-like that one! Smile

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
15-02-2014, 08:01 PM
(15-02-2014 07:47 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Brilliant rhetoric, I'm demolished.

You are a fool that thinks he is intelligent. You are so convinced that your simple and naive ideas are compelling you are immune to reason and evidence. Your chocolate cake argument ("Do we really ever eat chocolate cake?"-type arguments) gave the game away. You are a clown.

Until you actually accurately represent my position in relation to IndianAsshole don't expect a substantive response.
It is my experience that it is very rare that people ever admit that they have lost a debate.

The best indicator that a person knows they have lost is when they stop debating the topic and instead focus only on personal insults.

With you the insults are always free flowing (maybe you have internet turrets!) even when you do have something more to say on the topic. But it is apparent to me that you know you have no defense regarding your insane attacks on IndianAtheist and you have no defense regarding your own hypocrisy.

Obviously your not man enough to apologise so here we are, just posts of personal insults.
15-02-2014, 08:02 PM
(15-02-2014 07:59 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  oh girly! wish I could triple-like that one! Smile

Post a picture of a cat wearing glasses.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
15-02-2014, 08:06 PM
(15-02-2014 08:01 PM)Stevil Wrote:  It is my experience that it is very rare that people ever admit that they have lost a debate.

No, I actually I think what is more probable given your incompetence is that you have never won a debate.

I've already stated my position clearly and more than once. If you want to dispute it then do so and I will respond. I'm not going to waste my time responding to your strawman arguments and mind-reading attempts.
15-02-2014, 08:10 PM
(15-02-2014 08:01 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 07:47 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Brilliant rhetoric, I'm demolished.

It is my experience that it is very rare that people ever admit that they have lost a debate.

The best indicator that a person knows they have lost is when they stop debating the topic and instead focus only on personal insults.

With you the insults are always free flowing (maybe you have internet turrets!) even when you do have something more to say on the topic. But it is apparent to me that you know you have no defense regarding your insane attacks on IndianAtheist and you have no defense regarding your own hypocrisy.

Obviously your not man enough to apologise so here we are, just posts of personal insults.

The Vosur response:

turrets should be Tourettes
free flowing should be free-flowing
your should be you're

You should apologize for your awful spelling and grammar as well as your dishonesty and incompetence.
15-02-2014, 08:16 PM
quote='ChimpyChump':
[Image: rant.gif]

LOL @ ChimpyChump, as usual, reduced to flinging pathetic imitations of insults. No surprise here. Laughat

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
15-02-2014, 08:19 PM
(15-02-2014 08:17 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  IA didn't met chip's arbitrary post count of bitching about Hindi.

met should be meet

Hindi is the name of one of the languages spoken in India.
15-02-2014, 08:19 PM
(15-02-2014 08:10 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 08:01 PM)Stevil Wrote:  It is my experience that it is very rare that people ever admit that they have lost a debate.

The Vosur response:

turrets should be Tourettes
free flowing should be free-flowing
your should be you're

You should apologize for your awful spelling and grammar as well as your dishonesty and incompetence.

And you should apologise full stop.

Do you have social interaction off-line? If so, do you behave this way? If you do then you are the type of person most people avoid. However, I am inclined to believe you do not. I hope I'm right. Or maybe you like the solitary life.
15-02-2014, 08:21 PM
(15-02-2014 08:35 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Face it- IA didn't do squat and you blasted him because you hate Hindi.

Hindi is the name of a language spoken in India. What are you talking about?