Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Alla
(15-02-2014 08:19 PM)Chippy Wrote:  met should be meet

Hindi is the name of one of the languages spoken in India.
OMG, this is an all time low isn't it?
He can't win on argument
He can't win on personal insult,
Now he tries the grammar nazi approach.

BTW: Me personally, I'll admit my spelling and grammar aren't great. But so what, It's not like we are writing a thesis here to be graded for spelling and grammar correctness. LOL.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
15-02-2014, 08:25 PM
oh chippy. will you ever stop being an asshole to people?

its a shame because you do seem to be quite knowledgeable on many topics except how to be a decent human being.

pitiful.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
15-02-2014, 08:33 PM
(15-02-2014 08:19 PM)joben1 Wrote:  And you should apologise full stop.

It's a pity you can't deposit opinions in bank isn't it?

Quote:Do you have social interaction off-line? If so, do you behave this way? If you do then you are the type of person most people avoid.

If an Indian started telling me about what an awful religion X is then (s)he would get the same response that IndianAsshole did. The Indians that I have worked with fortunately did not start every day with some cut-and-paste email or speech with what sucks about religion X so they never got a blast. But if that is your concern, have no doubt, I don't put up with bullshit anywhere I find it. I've been told that my personal motto should be "publish and be damned". That's probably accurate.

Quote:However, I am inclined to believe you do not. I hope I'm right. Or maybe you like the solitary life.

I happy to leave the little wheels of your imagination turning and stalling as they usually do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-02-2014, 08:47 PM
(15-02-2014 08:24 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 08:19 PM)Chippy Wrote:  met should be meet

Hindi is the name of one of the languages spoken in India.
OMG, this is an all time low isn't it?
He can't win on argument
He can't win on personal insult,
Now he tries the grammar nazi approach.

BTW: Me personally, I'll admit my spelling and grammar aren't great. But so what, It's not like we are writing a thesis here to be graded for spelling and grammar correctness. LOL.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing against positions I don't hold which you have invented and attributed to me. You can argue against yourself because you are presenting both sides of the argument. I'm happy to watch you argue against yourself, so go ahead.

You are awful at thinking as well as grammar and spelling, and you are dishonest.

nazi should be Nazi
It's should be it's

"Me personally" is redundant. Just say "Me" or "Personally" or just drop both because it adds nothing to the sentence.

Also, end your sentences with a full stop.

The broader point is that you are a doofus that wants to create a simulacrum of an argument by attributing to me weak arguments that you have invented and which you have prepared responses. I'm not going to participate in your theatre. If you want to actually take issue with what I have actually posted then do so but don't try and play these high school debating society games with me. Fucking idiot.
15-02-2014, 08:49 PM
(15-02-2014 08:33 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 08:19 PM)joben1 Wrote:  And you should apologise full stop.

It's a pity you can't deposit opinions in bank isn't it?

Quote:Do you have social interaction off-line? If so, do you behave this way? If you do then you are the type of person most people avoid.

If an Indian started telling me about what an awful religion X is then (s)he would get the same response that IndianAsshole did. The Indians that I have worked with fortunately did not start every day with some cut-and-paste email or speech with what sucks about religion X so they never got a blast. But if that is your concern, have no doubt, I don't put up with bullshit anywhere I find it. I've been told that my personal motto should be "publish and be damned". That's probably accurate.

Quote:However, I am inclined to believe you do not. I hope I'm right. Or maybe you like the solitary life.

I happy to leave the little wheels of your imagination turning and stalling as they usually do.

What does "I happy" mean?

Also, you know absolutely nothing at all about my imagination. It's really sad that you think that anything you say could possibly affect me. It just shows how little you know me and how much of a presumptuous ass you really are. Publish and be damned my arse.

By the way, your writing is getting rather atrocious.
15-02-2014, 08:51 PM
(15-02-2014 08:25 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  oh chippy. will you ever stop being an asshole to people?

its a shame because you do seem to be quite knowledgeable on many topics except how to be a decent human being.

pitiful.

oh bows and arrows. will you ever learn to compose a sentence?

its a shame because you have an internet connection but seem to be quite ignorant on many topics except on how to be puerile and semi-literate.

wasteful.
15-02-2014, 08:54 PM
(15-02-2014 08:31 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yes, some members, like DLJ, are too fucking stupid...

[Image: Quad_977075_2991176.jpg]

My used toilet paper has more to offer the world compared to you.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
15-02-2014, 08:54 PM
(15-02-2014 08:49 PM)joben1 Wrote:  Also, you know absolutely nothing at all about my imagination.

I don't want to know about your imagination, that was my point you silly person. Keep your imaginings to yourself.

Quote: It's really sad that you think that anything you say could possibly affect me.

I really couldn't give two shits about you. You are irrelevant.

Quote:By the way, your writing is getting rather atrocious.

We all have our momentary lapses.
15-02-2014, 09:10 PM
quote='earmuffs':

[Image: Crying-baby.jpg]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You left out the rest of what I said, and the reason is obvious: because you, too, are too fucking stupid to realize that ChimpyChump is strawmanning IndianAtheist by trying to hang hinduism on him.

No surprise here, you sycophantic asswipe.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
15-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Maybe this Thread should have been titled "Chippy" instead of "Alla".

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.