Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Alla
(15-02-2014 09:10 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You left out the rest of what I said, and the reason is obvious: because you, too, are too fucking stupid to realize that ChimpyChump is strawmanning IndianAtheist by trying to hang hinduism on him.

There is no "rest" of what you said, it's just dross as per usual. It is you that is "strawmanning".

You calling someone "stupid" is like Michael J. Fox complaining about someone's messy handwriting.

You are the embodiment of the postmodern American idiot. Your fellow loudmouth American slob "Phil Hill" left the forum. Pity. You made a good team--an unintentional postmodern comedy troupe. Your behaviour--as well as Phil Hill's--verges on self-parody. It's is like you are trying to parody the over-opinionated, stupid and lazy American slob from the suburbs. You are a living postmodern joke and the joke is layered in that you don't actually realize this.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
15-02-2014, 09:38 PM
(15-02-2014 09:31 PM)toadaly Wrote:  Maybe this Thread should have been titled "Chippy" instead of "Alla".

She has been spared IndianAsshole's masturbatory cut-and-paste harassment and that was my intention.

IndianAsshole got a taste of his own medicine and he doesn't like it.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
15-02-2014, 09:48 PM
(15-02-2014 09:35 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 09:10 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You left out the rest of what I said, and the reason is obvious: because you, too, are too fucking stupid to realize that ChimpyChump is strawmanning IndianAtheist by trying to hang hinduism on him.
Blah blah blah...It is you that is "strawmanning" blah blah blah....

Your pointless and irrelevant harangue hinges on your misrepresentation of IA as if he were defending Hinduism and the caste system, which he has emphatically stated he does not. That is the very definition of strawmanning. You use on this fallacious technique constantly in your hysterical tantrums at other members here. I've called you on it, others have called you on it, and you continue to use it. No surprise here, it's all you have.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
15-02-2014, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 10:05 PM by Stevil.)
Your problem with IndianAthest is that he is an Indian. This makes you a racist (Point 1)
Your stance that an Indian atheist is under a moral obligation to make a post on TTA against Indian caste system prior to making posts on TTA against religions is just insane (Point 2) and also hypocritical (Point 3).

In support of Point 1
(15-02-2014 08:33 PM)Chippy Wrote:  If an Indian started telling me about what an awful religion X is then (s)he would get the same response that IndianAsshole did.
It seems that you are OK with non Indian atheists crticising religion but not OK with an Indian atheists doing the same .
IndianAtheist is an atheist right? thus he is not being hypocritical in criticising any religion.

In support of Point 2
- TTA is an atheist forum, not a class/caste forum, it makes sense that people discuss religion on this forum more so than they discuss class/caste systems.
- Nowhere in the Forum rules does it say that Indians must make a post denouncing the Indian caste system prior to making opinion posts regarding any religions.
- By your own admittance morality is subjective, however you are behaving as if IndianAtheist ought to follow the Chippy moral system.

In support of Point 3
There are many "injustices" occurring in the world today, many occurring in Australia today. Why is it that you have no moral obligation to post about those before offering other opinions on TTA?
Why is it you think all Indians are accountable for the Indian Caste system? Are all white people excluded from this accountability because they have white skin? Are you accountable for everything your government does? Are you accountable for the white Jewish Australians who circumcise their babies?

Please address the above three points or else shut the fuck up.
15-02-2014, 10:19 PM
(15-02-2014 10:00 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Please address the above three points or else shut the fuck up.

Fuck off you fucking idiot. Really?! And this tactic works where? With 12-year olds that you "debate"?

I'm not going to address positions I don't hold. These are just misrepresentations of my position. They are-- to use Tourette's Chimps favourite words--"strawman arguments". Your ultimatum is bullshit just like everything else that you post.

My position is stated clearly and more than once. Read it and try and understand it and if you can find an actual problem with it rather than one you have invented then post it.

Since you invented the positions that you are trying to attribute to me and you have prepared responses why don't you just argue with yourself and I'll watch.

Fucking clown.
15-02-2014, 10:26 PM
(15-02-2014 09:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  That is the very definition of strawmanning.

No, it isn't.

Quote: You use on this fallacious technique constantly in your hysterical tantrums at other members here. I've called you on it, others have called you on it, and you continue to use it. No surprise here, it's all you have.

I'm really going to receive your opinions on informal logic as if you have any learning on the topic, aren't I? Stick to posting pictures you imbecilic American loudmouth.

You've "called me on it", I'm scared of you, you destroyed me and so on. <-- Things that exist only in your imagination

You are a stupid and obnoxious American cunt.
15-02-2014, 10:49 PM
(15-02-2014 10:19 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Since you invented the positions that you are trying to attribute to me and you have prepared responses why don't you just argue with yourself and I'll watch.

Fucking clown.
Well, I'm certainly stumped. You certainly have stated a lot about why you don't like Hinduism but have not shown how you link that to IndianAtheist.

IndianAtheist criticises Mormonism and gets blasted by Chippy for being an Indian.
Chippy critcises Hinduism and states that he doesn't like hypocrites!

You are a laughing stock.
15-02-2014, 11:06 PM
(15-02-2014 10:49 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Well, I'm certainly stumped.

Yes, because you are an idiot that refuses to actually engage with what I have posted in context and with regard to my authorial intention. You are stupid little man. You prepared your stupid little responses and you've worked backwards from those to produce your stupid little arguments which you have tried repeatedly to attribute to me.

Quote:You certainly have stated a lot about why you don't like Hinduism but have not shown how you link that to IndianAtheist.

Then read it and respond to it you pathetic tool.

Again, where does this rhetorical tactic work for you? Can you link me to where this has succeeded for you? Do you debate junior high school children?

Quote:IndianAtheist criticises Mormonism and gets blasted by Chippy for being an Indian.

Really?! So rather than actually addressing what I posted this is what you have constructed along with an equally facile response (that you are holding) and you post that I am a "laughing stock"?

You are like Nicolae Ceaușescu when he used to go on his "hunting" expeditions. He had his men partially sedate a wild animal so that its senses were dull and it moved slowly so that he could easily shoot it and then he would proclaim what a great hunter he was. That is you.

You are a buffoon and that you are incapable of winning an argument without resorting to your usual chicanery is obvious. So like Ceaușescu you want to pretend to be "arguing" with me and this will please you just like Ceaușescu's "hunting" pleased him? Really? Then you are utterly pathetic and not even worthy of my attention. You are an utter disgrace.
15-02-2014, 11:07 PM
(15-02-2014 10:49 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 10:19 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Since you invented the positions that you are trying to attribute to me and you have prepared responses why don't you just argue with yourself and I'll watch.

Fucking clown.
Well, I'm certainly stumped. You certainly have stated a lot about why you don't like Hinduism but have not shown how you link that to IndianAtheist.

IndianAtheist criticises Mormonism and gets blasted by Chippy for being an Indian.

You are a laughing stock.

Well clearly, it's because IA doesn't spend enough time bitching about his own country to warrant talking about other people's faiths! Is mormonism racist? Well if you come from a country with institutionalized segregation, Chippy thinks you don't get a voice at this table! Which is funny, because this goes against Chippy's zeal for the 'facts', and if what IA says is factually accurate, who cares where he is from?

So I better get right on bitching about America's terrible wealth inequality before I start mocking Alla again. Because heaven forbid that I might point out that the LDS is essentially a tax-free corporation, and I live in a country with terrible wealth inequality; Chippy's going to call me a hypocrite and say that I too don't have a voice at this table!

So Chippy, what post count do you require for me to complain about the terrible shit in my own country, so that I don't have to deal with your blowhard bullshit and personal attacks to the chorus of 'hypocrisy'? Consider

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Jesus, did I really just spend ten minutes of my life reading the last five pages of this? This is time I can't get back. Excuse me, I have to go masturbate now. If I'm gonna waste time.....

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco