Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Alla
(15-02-2014 11:06 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
Quote:You certainly have stated a lot about why you don't like Hinduism but have not shown how you link that to IndianAtheist.

Then read it and respond to it you pathetic tool.

Again, where does this rhetorical tactic work for you? Can you link me to where this has succeeded for you? Do you debate junior high school children?
1. I am not interested in debating the Hindu/Indian caste system.
2. The details of the Hindu/Indian caste system has nothing to do with IndianAtheist, nor his comments on Mormonism. Your argument is a non sequitur.
3. Seems you have no ability to defend your feeble attempt at pinning Hindu/Indian caste system on our IndianAtheist member.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
15-02-2014, 11:17 PM
(15-02-2014 11:11 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Jesus, did I really just spend ten minutes of my life reading the last five pages of this? This is time I can't get back. Excuse me, I have to go masturbate now. If I'm gonna waste time.....

Muahaha... our plan is finally beginning to unfold quite nicely. Evil_monster

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
[+] 1 user Likes toadaly's post
15-02-2014, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 11:46 PM by Chippy.)
(15-02-2014 11:07 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well clearly, it's because IA doesn't spend enough time bitching about his own country to warrant talking about other people's faiths! Is mormonism racist? Well if you come from a country with institutionalized segregation, Chippy thinks you don't get a voice at this table! Which is funny, because this goes against Chippy's zeal for the 'facts', and if what IA says is factually accurate, who cares where he is from?

So I better get right on bitching about America's terrible wealth inequality before I start mocking Alla again. Because heaven forbid that I might point out that the LDS is essentially a tax-free corporation, and I live in a country with terrible wealth inequality; Chippy's going to call me a hypocrite and say that I too don't have a voice at this table!

So Chippy, what post count do you require for me to complain about the terrible shit in my own country, so that I don't have to deal with your blowhard bullshit and personal attacks to the chorus of 'hypocrisy'? Consider

The Indian caste system is as ugly and brutal as South African apartheid; don't trivialise the matter by comparing it to the wealth distribution in the USA. Dalits starve to death in India, no one starves to death in the USA. Dalits are also bought and sold as slaves and the government is indifferent.

No, I'm not going to sit idly by and watch some high-caste Indian asshole repeatedly make "moral" criticisms of any aspect of Western culture when Indian society is organised like an ant colony and he is clearly a beneficiary of the exploitative regime.

As far as I'm concerned he has no "voice at the table" and I will continue to make that point. IndianAsshole is a hypocrite and has zero moral authority on matters of racism, discrimination, prejudice and economic exploitation. More so because he has not made one post critical of the regime he benefits from.

The very situation of a high-caste Indian criticizing a Western religion for being discriminatory is so absurd that it could be passed-off as satire of the privileged castes. It is so ironic it is bordering on the absurdist. It is a joke--and I mean that literally.

I honestly don't think you have given this matter enough thought. Americans are usually irony-impaired and this appears to be yet another example of this. I'll lay it out explicitly for you, again:

It is an extreme incongruity for a member of a privileged caste in India to criticize a religion other than Hinduism for being discriminatory. The irony of this situation is so extreme that it resembles self-parody.

As far as I am concerned that absurdity needs to be commented upon and I will continue to do so.

PS:- What IndianAsshole posts is consistent with Frankfurtian bullshit; which Frankfurt defined in his booklet On Bullshit. If you want to read and imbibe bullshit then do so but I choose to point it out.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
15-02-2014, 11:35 PM
(15-02-2014 11:16 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 11:06 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Then read it and respond to it you pathetic tool.

Again, where does this rhetorical tactic work for you? Can you link me to where this has succeeded for you? Do you debate junior high school children?
1. I am not interested in debating the Hindu/Indian caste system.
2. The details of the Hindu/Indian caste system has nothing to do with IndianAtheist, nor his comments on Mormonism. Your argument is a non sequitur.
3. Seems you have no ability to defend your feeble attempt at pinning Hindu/Indian caste system on our IndianAtheist member.

Shut-up you idiot.
16-02-2014, 01:01 AM
(15-02-2014 11:34 PM)Chippy Wrote:  As far as I'm concerned he has no "voice at the table" and I will continue to make that point. IndianAsshole is a hypocrite and has zero moral authority on matters of racism, discrimination, prejudice and economic exploitation.
God has spoken!

(15-02-2014 11:34 PM)Chippy Wrote:  As far as I am concerned that absurdity needs to be commented upon and I will continue to do so.
As far as I am concerned trying to pin the Indian caste system onto each and every Indian is as absurd as it is racist and I will continue to call out any racist little shit who attempts to do so.
16-02-2014, 01:57 AM
(14-02-2014 10:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Hinduism ain't no more or less fucked up than any other metaphysics which presume some bullshit promise of some postmortem preservation of identity. ... shit just ain't happening. ... play on.

No buddy, no. Perhaps you've been browsing through this thread on autopilot. I don't know how you can come to that conclusion. I'm totally lost here.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
[+] 1 user Likes BlackMason's post
16-02-2014, 03:59 AM
(16-02-2014 01:57 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  No buddy, no. Perhaps you've been browsing through this thread on autopilot. I don't know how you can come to that conclusion. I'm totally lost here.

It's self-therapeutic denial. India is essentially a slave-based society and it is mandated to be so by Hinduism but we'll just pretend that it's no different from Christian influenced USA.

Look also at EvolutionKills' post. His contention is that the unequal wealth distribution in the USA can be compared to the plight of the Dalit in India.

Recent news on the Dalit follows. I invite you to point out the parallels between the Dalit and the poor in the USA.

Dalits, death and the fight for dignity

Dalit women in Haryana to march for redressal of cases of atrocities committed by upper caste men

Enslavement and trafficking of Dalit Children

Modern Slavery and Trafficking in India

Yeah it's just like present day USA and the influence of Christianity, I just don't know how I could have been mistaken. Rolleyes I'm off to eat cheese from an aerosol can and have a wank.
16-02-2014, 04:04 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2014 04:13 AM by Chippy.)
(16-02-2014 01:01 AM)Stevil Wrote:  As far as I am concerned trying to pin the Indian caste system onto each and every Indian is as absurd as it is racist and I will continue to call out any racist little shit who attempts to do so.

You don't know what the word racism means. You really are an idiot aren't you? You just don't get it, do you?

Your "calling out" will be like being whipped with a limp lettuce leaf by a decrepit old man.
16-02-2014, 04:11 AM
(14-02-2014 10:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Hinduism ain't no more or less fucked up than any other metaphysics which presume some bullshit promise of some postmortem preservation of identity. ... shit just ain't happening. ... play on.

It's posts like this that prompt me to consider you to be dickhead. Do you actually believe what you posted?

So is Sikhism--which explicitly rejects the Hindu caste system and proclaims the equality of all humans[1]--just as bad as Hinduism simply because it also claims an afterlife?
16-02-2014, 06:52 AM
(15-02-2014 10:26 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 09:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  That is the very definition of strawmanning.

No, it isn't.

Yes, it is, you idiotic lying moron.

Quote:
Quote: You use on this fallacious technique constantly in your hysterical tantrums at other members here. I've called you on it, others have called you on it, and you continue to use it. No surprise here, it's all you have.

I'm really going to receive your opinions on informal logic as if you have any learning on the topic, aren't I? Stick to posting pictures you imbecilic American loudmouth.

That's not opinion, ChimpyChump. That's fact.

Quote:You've "called me on it", I'm scared of you, you destroyed me and so on. <-- Things that exist only in your imagination

You are a stupid and obnoxious American cunt.

Your constant moronic attempts at stereotyping by nationality are just as banal as your constant moronic attempts at strawmanning.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop