Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Alla
Here's a summary of the lovefest:

(16-02-2014 06:52 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 10:26 PM)Chippy Wrote:  No, it isn't.

Yes, it is, you idiotic lying moron.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2014, 07:16 AM
Okay, I'm late to the party as usual.

Can somebody please explain to me why Chippy jumped on Indianatheist for "concerning himself with Mormonism" when the OP seems to have clearly been a COMPLETELY different person?

I'm confused.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
16-02-2014, 07:19 AM
(16-02-2014 07:16 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Okay, I'm late to the party as usual.

Can somebody please explain to me why Chippy jumped on Indianatheist for "concerning himself with Mormonism" when the OP seems to have clearly been a COMPLETELY different person?

I'm confused.

How long have you been here? Chippy doesn't need an excuse. He's like radioactive decay. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-02-2014, 07:26 AM
(16-02-2014 07:16 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Okay, I'm late to the party as usual.

I'm confused.

It is hypocritical for IndianAtheist to complain about religion in the US, when in India, Hinduism has caused the creation of subhuman classes which IA is 'ignoring' apparently.
Of course, it may just be that our angry, angry friend here just forgot to take his 'chill pills' that morning.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-02-2014, 07:28 AM
(16-02-2014 07:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

I'm confused.

It is hypocritical for IndianAtheist to complain about religion in the US, when in India, Hinduism has caused the creation of subhuman classes which IA is 'ignoring' apparently.

I didn't see him complain about religion in the thread before Chippy targeted him.

16-02-2014, 07:29 AM
(16-02-2014 07:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

I'm confused.

Of course, it may just be that our angry, angry friend here just forgot to take his 'chill pills' that morning.

Yabut. Who da fuq knows what IA is doing over there. Ragging on religion in the US is the thing to do. We should know better. And Chippy has an hyperexcited moral gland or something. Tongue

16-02-2014, 07:32 AM
(16-02-2014 07:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 07:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It is hypocritical for IndianAtheist to complain about religion in the US, when in India, Hinduism has caused the creation of subhuman classes which IA is 'ignoring' apparently.

Yabut. Who da fuq knows what IA is doing over there. Ragging on religion in the US is the thing to do. We should know better. And Chippy has an hyperexcited moral gland or something. Tongue

And that's what I don't understand. From what I can see, donotwant, the OP, posts the question, then IA posts in the thread a few times (not complaining about religion or asking for a justification of a Mormon's beliefs in either of those posts), and then Chippy attacks him and pretends as if he did both those things.

Da fuq? Huh

[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
16-02-2014, 07:33 AM
(16-02-2014 07:28 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 07:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It is hypocritical for IndianAtheist to complain about religion in the US, when in India, Hinduism has caused the creation of subhuman classes which IA is 'ignoring' apparently.

I didn't see him complain about religion in the thread before Chippy targeted him.

Yabut we'll forget that because that is inconvenient.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-02-2014, 07:34 AM
So how long does a train wreck last before it is closed around here?
16-02-2014, 07:39 AM
(16-02-2014 07:34 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So how long does a train wreck last before it is closed around here?

Silly, silly Morgan, threads don't get closed here.
Even if they are little more than a one-man mud-slinging contest.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post